Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Save Us - Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Save Us - Episode 2 (363 Views)

Save Us - Episode 4 / Save Us - Episode 1 / Kiss Me One More Night - Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Us - Episode 2 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2019
*Save Us - Episode 2*

��‍♂�‍♂��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀���

_the pains of insurgency, the cries of the innocent children, the cruelty,.... �

After the radio announcement we were so scared and then we started getting phone calls from family friends around. My dad’s friend called him and told him that the crisis just got to their place and it was already spreading like wild fire. Just then my mom’s sister who stays in one part of that community called her

Aunty : hello sister there is fire on the mountain, hope you are home… Pls start running o because they just got to our side and we are on the run…

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/01/12/save-us-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

Flash Story: Benz / Unbecoming: A Reflective say On The Process Of Human Development / I. Origin Of The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.