Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? (8581 Views)

If Jesus Didnt Have A Girlfriend Nor Married Even At Age 30, Why Cant I Do Same? / Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2019
The high rate of unmarried ladies over 30 is surprisingly on the high....What seem to be the problem

5 Likes

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Belafonte(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2019
You need to stop putting pressure on women to marry. They no want. They want to enjoy their lives and that's okay. Marriage is not an achievement.

Besides what is your business with their single status? Are they praying to you for relationship or husband?

Your own is to fûck and move on to the next.

Leave women alone.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2019
Belafonte:
You need to stop putting pressure on women to marry. They no want. They want to enjoy their lives and that's okay. Marriage is not an achievement.

Besides what is your business with their single status? Are they praying to you for relationship or husband?

Your own is to fûck and move on to the next.

Leave women alone.
I dey pity dem na...How many more men to drill their borehole bfr dem finally get one to put dem in d house..abi is it when they reach menopause ni

6 Likes

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Belafonte(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2019
EmekaBlue:
I dey pity dem na...How many more men to drill their borehole bfr dem finally get one to put dem in d house..abi is it when they reach menopause ni

Bros leave them abeg. Marriage contracted under pressure and force doesn't end well. They marry but still avidly fûck other men. So, what's the point?

If Dem like make Dem reach menopause. Is it your menopause? Your menopause lost?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by CreepyBlackpool: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2019
Uncle marriage is not an achievement.

You need to stop worrying yourself over what other people choose to do with THEIR lives

10 Likes

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by obembet(f): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2019
Hmmmm, its well.. Pray for us...I don't want this year to pass me by

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by ShenTeh(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2019
Of course, people would attack the op on all sides and some would come to live in denial on this thread.

But the truth is that those wearing the shoes know how deep the issue runs.
#NoForming
#SocialExperiment
#ShareYourExpetience

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by faithfull18(f): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2019
EmekaBlue:
The high rate of unmarried ladies over 30 is surprisingly on the high....What seem to be the problem
Like you don't know.
Scarcity of responsible, diligent, God-loving/God fearing men.

Mind you, men are all over the place. The right ones are just no where to be found.

9 Likes

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Cashrill(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2019
Waiting for u
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Raalsalghul: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2019
faithfull18:

Like you don't know.

Mind you, men are all over the place. The right ones are just no where to be found.

As if you are responsible, diligent and God fearing? A closer look will reveal you have a high body count then later you folks come with the God fearing tag to appear decent. I put it to you that any woman who is desperate for marriage has herself to blame. Ask me why... undecided

18 Likes

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Raalsalghul: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Any single and desperate woman has herself to blame. Meanwhile, what's your business op? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Eberechi24(f): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2019
Because our supposed husbands are unmarried...
Or perhaps

Lat...

5 Likes

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by faithfull18(f): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2019
Raalsalghul:
As if you are responsible, diligent and God fearing? A closer look will reveal you have a high body count then later you folks come with the God fearing tag to appear decent. I put it to you that any woman who is desperate for marriage has herself to blame. Ask me why... undecided
SMH for you. No use replying you.
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Eniqurl(f): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2019
What about those that got married early and divorce few years after ?

Marriage is not an acheivement undecided

9 Likes

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Sepili: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2019
Only God knows
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by millionboi2: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
obembet:
relax
God's time is d best.

Thy ppl in marriage not up to a year, looking for a way out of it.
Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
When a lady is over 30, the older she becomes, the lesser her chance of finding the man of her dream. Truth hurts. Keep saying marriage no be achievement.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by freedomchild: 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
To me, it's because of the ladies' mindset about marriage. they want men with money while the men with money want successful, independent ladies or ladies from well to do families... Selfishness is also part of it. Civilization and what people watch in movies and lies about relationships they read on the internet play it's role. Relationships are more of business nowadays unlike in the old where people build relationships and grow in it. Everybody want to reap from where they did not sow

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
obembet:
don't mind the dude. Marriage is never an obligation. Close your heart to societal pressure.

1 Like

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by samysmoothfresh: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
C'mon, ladies over 30, don't be shy...................

Cc: sweetbuns, funmisticqueen, saffi, pocohantas, ishilove, amakavula, amakababe,

8 Likes

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Amakababe(f): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
samysmoothfresh:

Cc:, swee,tbuns, funmi,sticqueen, s,affi, poc,ohantas, is,hilove, am akavula, amak,ababe,
ur mother is over 30. Idiat.

4 Likes

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Jayslicky: 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
Amakababe:
Why are you so pained, his mother is meant to be over 30, so that ain't an insult.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
faithfull18:

Like you don't know.

They are good men around but you just have to pray to God to direct you. Moreover, ladies need to prioritize character and career development for these men to come around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
EmekaBlue:

There is no problem. It's better to wait till you get someone compatible than go through a divorce or failed marriage.

Everyone has their own time. Let's stop putting unnecessary pressures on our females.

Try putting yourself in their shoes. I'm out cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by CreepyBlackpool: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
obembet:
so you too desperately want to get married?

no offence tho

but why if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by siegfried99(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
Evening news papers grin

1 Like

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Akious2k2(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
Amakababe:
grin
But seriously, that's extreme

obembet:
I like your sense of humour... I wish you the best... And who knows? It could be me

1 Like

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by technicallyrich(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
samysmoothfresh:

Cc: sweetbuns, funmisticqueen, saffi, pocohantas, ishilove, amakavula, amakababe,
even though dominique is a yoruba girl,i wouldnt mind.
I am rich with big prik.
There is nothing as sweet as fukin the enemy.
Dont be shy mummy.hit me up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Of Over 30, Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
Amakababe:

Sorry but that's a lame insult. Definitely his mother will be over 30

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

... / I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. / Nigerians React After Photos Of Girls Smoking Kush In The Club Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.