Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? (12319 Views)

These Strange Facts Prove Your Body Is A Crazy Miracle / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes / My Body Is Hot(warm) Am Worry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2006
I have always debated this issue in my mind for over time now.

I want to know your opinion on this thread.

Do you think one part is most important?
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Seun(m): 12:14am On Jan 11, 2006
The brain, of course. It coordinates the whole body and without it even if by miracle the rest of your body is working you cannot be regarded as a human being. Followed by the heart because it pumps nutrients and oxygen that all other organs need to function.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Freewilly(f): 12:20am On Jan 11, 2006
I don't think any part or anatomy of a human body is more important than the other. The human body works as a team and as we all know, there is no I in team.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by hotangel2(f): 12:36am On Jan 11, 2006
Freewilly:

I don't think any part or anatomy of a human body is more important than the other. The human body works as a team and as we all know, there is no I in team.

Word. Every part of my body is Important.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by dejiolowe: 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2006
every part is important but some r more important than others. brain, heart, liver, lungs, pancreas. man! u cant joke with those. but eyes, ears, legs, arms, even dick sef, are expendable... should the case arise.

for me, i value my eyes. coz i love pokenosing and snooping around. my dick is also key! without it, what else?
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2006
Good talk bro
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Jezzika(f): 12:59am On Feb 02, 2006
i find my most important part is my eyes cause without them i wouldnt be able to play xbox, look at beautiful things like my boyfriend and were im going.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by ZuluNation(m): 1:03am On Feb 02, 2006
Jezzika:

i find my most important part is my eyes cause without them i wouldnt be able to play xbox, look at beautiful things like my boyfriend and were im going.

I like the way you spelled Jezzika, never seen it spelled that way.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by treize(f): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2006
I'm waaaay ahead of you.
I agree with Jezzika as well
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by UsherGurl(f): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2006
My mouth because it helps me to say whatever I think and to have very good marks in oral presentation + to annoy my sista and my brother by singing Usher's song wink wink wink
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by treize(f): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2006
Ha, ha, ha, ha cheesy, I wish I had a brother or a sister cry
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Jezzika(f): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2006
WOW ur the first person i know that says that they wish to have a brother or sister. I dont have any and i dont want any. Everyone that has them say that they find them annoying and they hate them.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by hotangel2(f): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2006
I wish i had a twin sister.. or a four year old sister that will remain 4 for the rest of her life and not grow up. smiley
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Todd(m): 3:37am On Feb 13, 2006
the Head/face. To have a conversation with some one, words have to come fromt he mouth which is on the face. (unless you sign the conversation) also the face of a GF/BF or someone you care for greatly is the greatest thing to see.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2006
cool
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Memunah(f): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2006
all part of my body is important to me
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Oracle(m): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2006
I think they're all very important
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by ladex142(m): 1:02am On Sep 27, 2006
My penis grin grin. seriously, i thing all part of the body is very important.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Radiant(f): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2006
I think Kaylala was just trying to create a humour here. We don't have to take it all serious like nerds grin grin grin Everyone knows that the heart is the most important. If you say the brain, isn't it the heart that supplies blood to the brain?

Humourally speaking, I go for my privates grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2006
different strokes for different folks cool
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by 100bars(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2006
my pr*ck grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2006
The cap or the balls
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by 100bars(m): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2006
all of the above
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2006
All join grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Eurphoria(f): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2006
My brain, any defect scares me. So a fully functional brain is important to me.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2006
I quite agree with you
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by chelsea4su(f): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2006
my whole body
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Coco29(f): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2006
how the hell can you choose which part of your body is more important, i thought the whole body was. cheesy
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2006
You think so?

You can still manage without some parts u know cool
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Free(f): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2006
my whole body undecided grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by kaylala(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2006
undecided
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? by Free(f): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2006

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos / Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems / COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.