Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,681 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Make Your Relationship Work ( Its Not Too Late ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Your Relationship Work ( Its Not Too Late ) (219 Views)

I'm 24 And She's 19.. Can Our Relationship Work? / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Relationship Work ( Its Not Too Late ) by mikeobinnaazu: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hi

To my guys have you noticed there is a high rate of slaymama, And ladies have noticed there is a high rate of G. Boys...

The funny thing is they both have the same motive ( To please each other) How ?

A slay mama, wants to slay , look good so a guy or G.boy can come her way, whereas a g boy needs money to get a slay mama and prove he has belonged..

Lol .... I laugh in Latin no wonder there are broken homes here and there , my question is who told you madam slay mama that the broke guy can not make it in life or who told you that girl you ask out does not like you because you don't have money ......

The chemistry is both the guy and the girl have refused to trust the system...
I want to ask you the girls

If you tell that guy you know you love that you love him , will heaven Fall instead you are waiting for him to make a move, why not make the move.

If you express your self to the guy give him idea, teach him how to better his life anything go happen ?

Must that guy always take you out, if you take him out will anything happen.

Must that guy always be the one to start bedroom affairs or '' KONJI'' no dey hold you.

Can you not surprise him, take him on a trip or vaccination or is it a sin.

Can you not follow him to the barbing saloon ,pick a nice style for your man , pay.... Hana

To the guys

Who told you say that girl na public toilet , have you entered

Why can't you correct her , teach her to be a boss than always giving you her family problems.

Must that girl ask before you give

Apart from bedroom affairs you can't do any other thing with her

Must you tell your friends about what you do in the bedroom

Must she cook all the time can't you cook for her.

Must it be you always , listen to her she get problem on her own.

My name is obinna
That's all for now , pounder more are coming your way, we need to arrest this problem now else , there will be no more love in this life.

(1) (Reply)

Website Where You Can Find And Meet Professionals To Date! / Accessories That Will Make Her More Romantic | 2019 Latest Nigerian Full Movies / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.