₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,164,482 members, 4,716,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 January 2019 at 01:46 PM

TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State (15878 Views)

Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic / Newsnationwide Blackout In Nigeria As TCN Announces Total System Collapse / Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by BlueRayDick: 4:47pm On Jan 12
Ubanka TCN!
Which light una dey give Alimosho before?
Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by Phyde: 4:47pm On Jan 12
Is this news again? We currently don't have power since yesterday....nothing new.
Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by ehijoshua1960: 4:47pm On Jan 12
www.Missingring.com Africa's Largest Matrimonial & dating website
Missingring Africa's Largest Matrimonial website only for the single ready and searching FIND THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE TODAY!

Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by Afospecialk: 4:48pm On Jan 12
What's d essence of this stupid announcement? We suffer more power outage for more than 24 hours in my Igando area even more than 48 hours without any prior notifications. I wonder why this is necessary or relevant to Nigerians. Power supply is the most fraudulent means of extorting Nigerians. crazy bill yet no light
Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12
Power outage is normal even without carrying out maintenance. So what's the big deal about the announcement?
Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by odeyinugbolahan(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12
What is the essences of the notice/awareness when we no even have the light for several days grin
Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by Jabioro: 5:10pm On Jan 12
The developed countries had got over this annual tradition power oustage..
Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by smokeyupu(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12
Na today Nash begin de for back? Whether they announce it or not.l, light no de for my area since last night. We are now used yo it.... Gerrouta here
Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by KillTheZombies: 5:23pm On Jan 12
Dumbohari and fashole wan finish dem with darkness. grin
Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by litaninja(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12
I like how they make it sound like the country ever has power...
Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by Egbetayo(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12
Where lies the difference? You maintain , light no Dey. You no maintain, light no dey ���
oyetunder:
undecided Is this a news? Nigerians are used to that already. Even when there was nothing to maintain, we are already used to such.
Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by FredAndrew: 7:19pm On Jan 12
cheesy
Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by Didi2d(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12
For days now I no see light, and you are announcing rubbish
Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by WaffenSS(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12
Most of the people that complain about lack of electricity likely live in neighborhoods that either pay nothing or little of their bills, or engage in rampant energy theft, or are hostile to the distribution company.

In both places I reside in Nigeria I've up to 4 days uninterrupted supply, and when it does go out it never lasts beyond 45 minutes.

*Gratefulheart01 is a vermin*
Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by Freshberry(m): 9:32pm On Jan 12
Shey d light wey dem no even dey give us before. sad
Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by gabriel212: 10:46pm On Jan 12
Epique:
Annual preventive maintenance? My question is all these advanced countries that enjoy 24/7 power supply, how do they carry out their own maintenance without necessarily having a power outage?

They have more than one generating plant to switch to in time of machine maintenance of any plant.
Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by Fixedgames2314: 11:51pm On Jan 12
Contact on your daily fixed games start calling or dm +2348135933328

Re: TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:34am On Jan 13
To be candid obada side of Ogun state as uninterrupted power supply 24/7, I am not talking about when there transformer is faulty, they do have light like small London ni ooo,which I can argue with anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Dedication Of Senator Ita-Giwa's Grandson (Photos) / Buhari Seeks $500m Loan For Lagos, Diaspora Bond / Rivers LGA Chairmanship And Councillorship Election - Situation Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.