Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos (39313 Views)

Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by geunik(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
Was he not the one a prophet said will die anytime last year? Where is the prophet

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by shogsman(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
devigblegble:
Did anyone noticed a Uber logo on the red Jeep , so he does Uber for living aside music

The b stands for brabus not Uber,
Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by LockDown69(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
What the hell is "...stopped in his compound"?
Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
KINGwax007:
what rubbish is he singing jare?

Mehnnn...that guy dey sing rubbish I swear...i recently watch some of his clips on hiptv
Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by MENTORCH(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
I don’t even know any of his songs.
Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by ikorodureporta: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Avedonn:
Famous for singing rubbish.

Just look at him. Very irresponsible and this is the kind of lifestyle youngsters of present generation are imitating.

Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
Look at how he squeeze Car in His compound, Village Champion will always be Village Champion
Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by Alvin007: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
Topmaike007:
Which one get that B
Na B-Wagon.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by Samsonklin(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Just by singing crap
Singing crap? Well I think otherwise. Play this song
“MY LEVEL” by shatta wale

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by Topmaike007(m): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
Alvin007:

Na B-Wagon.
cheesy funny you...
Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by MrJames007: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
Avedonn:

Just look at him. Very irresponsible and this is the kind of lifestyle youngsters of present generation are imitating.
You're right!
Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by shoeswarehouse(f): 12:22am On Jan 13, 2019
Car lovers are good at showing off too

Check out my signature for shoes and sneakers pay on delivery available within Lagos
Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by Isokehn(m): 8:53am On Jan 13, 2019
Hope he has finished paying. Trash. Call us again when you have the teslas, Ferraris, bentleys, rolls, lambos and bugattis

Mediocrity.
Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by mikeapollo: 9:00am On Jan 13, 2019
DONADAMS:
so music too dey sell for ghana?

Ghana is where most Nigerian highlife, afrobeat afropop, dancehall artistes etc go and copy/steal their sound style, beats, rhythms etc from. Go ask Davido, Mr Eazi, Flavour, Duncan Mighty, Timaya, Wizkid, Wande Coal, Dbanj, Patoranking, Mavis group, P Square, Reekado, Kizz Daniel etc

Even Fela Kuti went there to learn afrobeat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by mikeapollo: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2019
Mafizo:

Mehnnn...that guy dey sing rubbish I swear...i recently watch some of his clips on hiptv

Shatta Wale is rated in Top 10 in dancehall music globally. Just google it.
He is very controversial and annoying, but highly talented. He has some of the baddest beats in dancehall music.
Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2019
mikeapollo:

Shatta Wale is rated in Top 10 in dancehall music globally. Just google it.
He is very controversial and annoying, but highly talented. He has some of the baddest beats in dancehall music.
You don't mean it
Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by vanhayor(m): 9:43am On Jan 13, 2019
Avedonn:

I guess you're responsible
Pls show off your cars and let's see
Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by Ayobami7(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Seen
Re: Shatta Wale Shows Off His Cars In Latest Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
mikeapollo:

Ghana is where most Nigerian highlife, afrobeat afropop, dancehall artistes etc go and copy/steal their sound style, beats, rhythms etc from. Go ask Davido, Mr Eazi, Flavour, Duncan Mighty, Timaya, Wizkid, Wande Coal, Dbanj, Patoranking, Mavis group, P Square, Reekado, Kizz Daniel etc

Even Fela Kuti went there to learn afrobeat

You are saying nonsense, trash and dustbin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures / Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.