Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

David Ibiyeomie Shuts Down Port Harcourt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Shuts Down Port Harcourt (812 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Ibiyeomie Shuts Down Port Harcourt by caringsce(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
The presiding Pastor of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie shuts down Port Harcourt as he led his Church members for rally for the forthcoming 5 Nights of Glory 2019. The entire Rivers State and Port Harcourt in particular experienced a total shut down between the hours of 8:00AM and 12PM as members turned out in mass. 5 Nights of Glory is an annual program of Salvation Ministries Church, which is slated for January 21-25, 2019. It will be transmitted from the Head Quarters Church at Plot 17 Birabi Street, GRA, Port Harcourt, Rivers State to all her viewing centers all over the globe. It can also be streamed online via www.smhos.org.
Indeed, the Gospel of Christ is moving on. See you there!!

Re: David Ibiyeomie Shuts Down Port Harcourt by Ranchhoddas: 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
You can hardly walk on the road now without seeing someone with a 5NOG tag.
I got home today to see a big flier on my gate. It's almost oppressive.

Why does he have armed guards?
He does not trust the angels or what?

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Shuts Down Port Harcourt by viki84(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Yes Everyone must hear about the 5 Nights of Glory

Re: David Ibiyeomie Shuts Down Port Harcourt by CodeTemplar: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
I don't support disruption of flow in a road contributed towards and used by members and non-members alike.
He could have used
Re: David Ibiyeomie Shuts Down Port Harcourt by NPComplete: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
You can hardly walk on the road now without seeing someone with a 5NOG tag.
I got home today to see a big flier on my gate. It's almost oppressive.

Why does he have armed guards?
He does not trust the angels or what?

Hahahaha. Why u no like the guy like this? U want make the guy die? He has no angels protecting him and he knows it. The only thing protecting him is the wealth he has built off the backs of desperate Christians and unscrupulous politicians. He is wise to trust in the power of the gun. That is more real than imaginary spiritual forces. Lol
Re: David Ibiyeomie Shuts Down Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2019
caringsce:
The presiding Pastor of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie shuts down Port Harcourt as he led his Church members for rally for the forthcoming 5 Nights of Glory 2019. The entire Rivers State and Port Harcourt in particular experienced a total shut down between the hours of 8:00AM and 12PM as members turned out in mass. 5 Nights of Glory is an annual program of Salvation Ministries Church, which is slated for January 21-25, 2019. It will be transmitted from the Head Quarters Church at Plot 17 Birabi Street, GRA, Port Harcourt, Rivers State to all her viewing centers all over the globe. It can also be streamed online via www.smhos.org.
Indeed, the Gospel of Christ is moving on. See you there!!
Would salvation TV air it?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Shuts Down Port Harcourt by caringsce(m): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
asuustrike1:

Would salvation TV air it?
I’m not sure. But it can be streamed online.

(1) (Reply)

Dream Sex - Cause, Result And Solution / How To Please God Sexually In Your Relationship / The Gifts Of The Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.