Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office (34655 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Moved From DSS Headquarters To Private Facility / Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by dareadewuyi: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Next victim is Danjuma Godje,wait and watch!
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by ORIENTATION101: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
shachris02:

You are asking for evidences you fool. I provided evidence offered by EFCC.

Courts don't provide evidence you dork.
i didnt ask for evidence instead court rulings read up the conversation
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by shachris02: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
i didnt ask for evidence instead court rulings read up the conversation

Post one evidence against Dino.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
Shame on that impostor!!!

Nigeria is in need of help

Like play like play, this is getting out of hand!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by ORIENTATION101: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
shachris02:

You are asking for evidences you fool. I provided evidence offered by EFCC.

Courts don't provide evidence you dork.
since you have the evidences you file a petition against them in competent court of law and the judge will adjudicate on it instead of threatning fire and brimstones on internet. A concerned nigeria file a petition against onnoghen you can follow suit and furnish your case with relevant documents as evidence
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by ORIENTATION101: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
shachris02:

Post one evidence against Dino.
police have their evidences against he is the one delaying if dino is innocent let him prove his innocence at the front of the judge
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by shachris02: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
since you have the evidences you file a petition against them in competent court of law and the judge will adjudicate on it instead of threatning fire and brimstones on internet. A concerned nigeria file a petition against onnoghen you can follow suit and furnish your case with relevant documents as evidence

Dude they've been charged to court by EFCC already but buhari is delaying their judgement.
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by ORIENTATION101: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
shachris02:

Dude they've been charged to court by EFCC already but buhari is delaying their judgement.
shocked you mean buhari is the judge presiding over their case
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by stuffs4me(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
sholatech:
Pmb & Yahaya Bello dont know all these will drive sentiments of Kogi West in favour of Dino at the Polls. Same way it worked for him during the recall process.

We the people of Kogi west are waiting for that imp and a backstabber called Yahaya Bello at the elections.
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by EnaibeSam: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
Doctors said you are not sick, you are telling doctors that you are sick. Doctors said you are fine, you are telling doctors that you are not fine. Drama king.
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
sholatech:
Pmb & Yahaya Bello dont know all these will drive sentiments of Kogi West in favour of Dino at the Polls. Same way it worked for him during the recalled process.

You are very correct. I don't know why I don't have any pity for this dino of a guy... It's only in Nigeria that his sorts find their ways into the hallowed chamber that has now become den of thieves and drugs lords.

Woe betides a nation whose king is a child. If the likes of Dino, Dariye, Kashamu & co are the one representing us, it's better we share wetin bind us together make everybody​ carry im own share.

He was instrumental in bringing this punishment of a government upon Nigerians. Nija Politicians are mad. They can use their mother private part in exchange for position. Because his interest and that of saraki are not served in this lailai government...they decamped.

He was part of people that brought down the last government..he was always fighting as a member of the house of rep... no class, no dignity, no principle nothing.

Nigeria youth please know that PDP&APC are one and the same. Where was Atiku in 2015, where was Tamburas, where was Saraki, Where was Tinubu...APC.

What PDP did for APC pre-2015 they are reaping in multiple fold now, if PDP get back back to power by 2019, am sure they won't spare people like Amechi and Mr. Transmission. Power is transient and leadership positions are slippery places...beware.

Why don't we look at other candidates for goodness sake... Let's consider the future of our children, those who destroyed our yesterday and today can NEVER guarantee our future.

Let's think differently in 2019... let's test the likes of Oby Ezekwesili, Moghalu, Sowore etc....may be our gamble fit work.

My one Kobo advice for all concerned Nigerian Patriots...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by sholatech(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
lols which sentiments . The recall process failed because it was dino vs yahaya bello .kogi west election is between dino and his predecessor smart adeyemi. Dino is a gooner already.he will be in police custody till end of january without mobilsing his campaign team.meaning smart adeyemi with bello and federal govt support has won before the election started

The Same Smart Adeyemi led the recall process village to village and spent money on behalf of Yahaya Bello. And failed. Only Federal might can make Smart win against Dino. Smart has been so distant from his constituency that they call him Senator From Kwara State.
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by 34webers(m): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Well,you are right about salamrushdie. That old man is cursed to be a chronic liar..Whoever gave him the job of #10 per post made it worse..
I think say na only me dey notice the hungry nigga. Dude cries of hardship on nairaland 24 hrs of the day yet claims to be richer than bill gate and connected to the UN Sec Gen. Have never seen a comfortable guy making noise of his comfort in real time not to talk of social media. Big boys aren't even conscious of their enviable lifestyles. Na for only salamrushdie mouth I dey hear wey person go dey talk say im be big boy wey get better groundnut oil for head. The poor nigga is just a wannabe trying to create one impression for some motives or to attract some magas cheesy
See some of his posts for which he might have earned #10 each.

SalamRushdie:

hahahahah I see my comfort is paining you even though you have not withnessed it first hand grin grin..Oga I de chill and there is nothing you can do about it oooo...Oga leave my lifestyle let's face Buhari man because that's why I am here ..#BETTEROILDEYMYHEAD
SalamRushdie:

Oga I dey enjoy and I know na ..Haba even from the real special gourmet meals I eat I know I am different..Oga when you can have blueberries in Nigeria everyday come back let's talk ..
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by SalamRushdie: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
34webers:

I think say na only dey notice the hungry nigga. Dude cries of hardship on nairaland 24 hrs of the day yet claims to be richer than bill gate and connected to the UN Sec Gen. Have never seen a comfortable guy making noise of his comfort in real time not to talk of social media. Big boys aren't even conscious of their enviable lifestyles. Na for only salamrushdie mouth I dey hear wey person go dey talk say im be big boy wey get better groundnut oil for head. The poor nigga is just a wannabe trying to create one impression for some motives or to attract some magas cheesy
See some of his posts for which he might have earned #10 each.

see painment ..U Buharist sha no one hear say person get small bah to chop life small grin ..Well I need to rest we are cycling early tommorow ( something a rat racer like you can never enjoy because of struggle )
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by Hoodbilonia: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
i trust dino alaye
during court session he must fake it.
enuf codeine sleep of 6hours in fake coma
hahahahaha
dino alaye
dem go use better kobokoe flog u
u must wake put from dah stretcher

Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by 34webers(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

see painment ..U Buharist sha no one hear say person get small bah to chop life small grin ..Well I need to rest we are cycling early tommorow ( something a rat racer like you can never enjoy because of struggle )
[/s]
Shut up poor nigga. We know your types in nairaland who have been caught pants down. Social media billionaires trying to make ends meet in real time. cheesy
Cycling ko going to beg one local politician ni cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by SalamRushdie: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Shut up poor nigga. We know your types in nairaland who have been caught pants down. Social media billionaires trying to make ends meet in real time. cheesy
Cycling ko going to beg one local politician ni cheesy

Oga how many times will I tell you I have never made 1 billion Naira ..If I visit politician how is it your business sef? are they not people?
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by bantudra: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
this guy should just surrender already....jail is better than sleepin outside....

where are is friends sef now....??

your friends cant help you when you get into serious problems....

they will all run away...

cownunu is an example....
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by 34webers(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

Oga how many times will I tell you I have never made 1 billion Naira ..If I visit politician how is it your business sef? are they not people?
[/s]
I thought you were taking a rest since there is "cycling" tommorow which happens to be an exclusive preserve of non struggling billionaires. angry Abi na one of those lies wey no get head usually made to swindle magas?
Lol, did I say it is wrong to visit the politician paying for the #10 per post? If you don't go and show him the posts you have made, how will he pay? Mr non struggling billionaire with better oil, abeg go collect your money, at least na your sweat.
Lol @ "I have never made billion", grin a subtle way of claiming a millionaire abi? No be all nairalanders be magas, go and search for job and stop crying on nairaland every hour of the day.
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by bantudra: 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
I thought you were taking a rest since there is "cycling" tommorow which happens to be an exclusive preserve of non struggling billionaires. angry Abi na one of those lies wey no get head usually made to swindle magas?
Lol, did I say it is wrong to visit the politician paying for the #10 per post? If you don't go and show him the posts you have made, how will he pay? Mr non struggling billionaire with better oil, abeg go collect your money, at least na your sweat.
Lol @ "I have never made billion", grin a subtle way of claiming a millionaire abi? No be all nairalanders be magas, go and search for job and stop crying on nairaland every hour of the day.

chai....look finishing....that guy never made sense....

what is he even rushin....??

na his headaches....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by Fixedgames2314: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
Contact on your daily fixed games start calling or dm +2348135933328

Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by Arabs999: 12:27am On Jan 13, 2019
olajizz01:
Good,after that, he will be transfer to court,then court will transfer him to prison.
...Then what will be ur gain ?
Hope u are not a Sadist ?
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:14am On Jan 13, 2019
Dino Melaye, your antics used to be amusing and entertaining but unfortunately they are now rather tiresome and boring.
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by favour32(m): 6:59am On Jan 13, 2019
Let the law of Karma continue to affect Dino M. As we won't forget the role he played against former President Jonathan.
Re: Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office by Ayobami7(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria- Lai Mohammed / First Photos Of Zahra Buhari At Her Bridal Shower / Security Shoots As Crowd Throws Stone At Atiku's Convoy In Ogun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.