Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (28780 Views)

Peter Obi’s Meetings With Nigerians In Diaspora Causing Goose Pimples - Jonathan / Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by ozo13(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
Testing testing
Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by Galaticos444: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
We ar not disputed d fact dat buhari will win bauchi,kebbi,zamfara,katsina but only a chronic liar will dispute d fact dat atiku will win adamawa,gombe,sokoto while d rest states in d nort east and North west ar 50-50
Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by Agbotikuyor007(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Failure

Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by ArmedRobber: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
PDP will still fill up this stadium during their campaign...
have pdp used a 10k capacity stadium and fill it to brim since the beginnnig of their campaign if yes upload the pictures lets see it

3 Likes

Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by alhassanyusuf29(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
its ok bro, i can feel ur pain.. may only concern is for u not to commit suicide grin cheesy
aishapmbtoto:
Failure

2 Likes

Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by OldBeer: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
Dshocker:
These are Almajiris that lack vital information about the welfare of the economy...
That almajiri there has been the one deciding the fate of this country.

Sit down in your house and be talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by Laredojohn(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hmm whoever wins I just wish life gets better for the people of our country
Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by tungamaje: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Deathstroke00:
I travelled all the way from jos to Bauchi just to see the Lion of Nigeria, and guess what, I wasn't disappointed. Bauchi is for Buhari, the best man we can have for now

Buhari till 2023!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the crowd isn't really from Bauchi then? Na wa o
Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by OldBeer: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
BabaCommander:
Buhari will lose the election and stage a coup. The coup will not succeed but there would be casuaties. A new dawn will emerge.

Nigerians start preparing
Shebi I told you yesterday to take that malaria tablets but you were forming strong man.

Can you see your life now?

1 Like

Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by RemiOAjayi: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kingspin:
INEC just let the people vote counet enough of this impressions.

Una don dey fear ba? So u think Atiku can beat Buhari in a fair contest?
Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by Deathstroke00(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
tungamaje:

So the crowd isn't really from Bauchi then? Na wa o

Go and learn how to read
Read again but this time slowly

1 Like

Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by shamaki1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
So the whole of bauchi is 25k abi.. smh
Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by blackpanther22: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
Deathstroke00:
I travelled all the way from jos to Bauchi just to see the Lion of Nigeria, and guess what, I wasn't disappointed. Bauchi is for Buhari, the best man we can have for now

Buhari till 2023!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolz. Lion of nigeria... Are u comparing him to lion of judah

Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by AbdulCLO: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
4 + 4 = NEXT LEVEL

Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by blackpanther22: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
tendingNews:
President Muhammadu Buhari stormed Bauchi today for his 2019 presidential campaign.

The crowds that surged out for him is amazing. Many trooped out to shoe the President love.

This can be seen from the pictures and videos that emerged from President Buhari's Bauchi visit.

Sharing amazing videos from Buhari’s Bauchi campaign, Bashir Ahmad, Buhari’s aide, concluded that President Buhari's reelection is already assured due to the overwhelming support he got from Bauchi people who came out enmasse for PMB.

Bashir Ahmad wrote:

"President @MBuhari coming out from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa like... Mutanen Bauchi, mun gode. This is an assurance you are moving to the #NextLevel with Baba Buhari."

He also wrote:

"Bauchi, “Sai Godiya” they wildly love President Muhammadu Buhari, for more than a decade nothing has changed. In return, President @MBuhari has done so very well for them in the last 3 and some months."

"Bauchi has been and is always for President Muhammadu Buhari any day any time and at any rate. Thank you Bauchi for always been there, when Baba is there!"

Also reacting to the massive support President Buhari got in Bauchi, APC UK shared videos that showed the massive turn up with caption:

" FROM BAUCHI WITH LOVE

AMAZING! Goose
Pimples!"
" [MUST WATCH] FROM BAUCHI WITH LOVE

GAME OVER!"

Watch the amazing 'goose pimples' videos here and see more photos...

What do you think?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/buhari-campaigns-in-bauchi-his.html?m=1

This is wat I and my guys will be doing that day
Am voting for neither, my PVC is for collecting cheque money, pls don't quote me argue with ur keypad

2 Likes

Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by tinsel: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
Dshocker:
These are Almajiris that lack vital information about the welfare of the economy...
They are the people that will do the voting while we do the talking.
Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by BlaQJeeZ: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
Dshocker:

Rented crowd ni.
Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by Doctore9(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
tuniski:
25k capacity stadium that will be filled too by pdp.

Bauchi will be bumper to bumper on February 16th.

Abeg see those ones wey climb water tank stand. They should be deployed as snipers against Boko Haram. If dat thing come fall now, the death of the Philistines under Samson will be child's play.
Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by Cajal(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
tuniski:
25k capacity stadium that will be filled too by pdp.

Bauchi will be bumper to bumper on February 16th.
...Ndo!!!

1 Like

Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by AyakaDunukofia: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
The crowd is nothing different from what I have been seeing in the last couple of days from the opposition PDP in the North.
Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
HopeAlive14:
It is not everyone who follows you that have his heart with you.

After Jesus multiplied fish and bread and fed thousands, the number of persons following Him increased..

Not because the people where interested in His teaching but because they were hoping to get more fish and bread.
Thank you for this.
I had a discussion with a northerner named Haruna Suleman from Kano this week when he came to my office for some duties. I asked him who between Atiku and Buhari was his choice and he said Buhari after much persuation. He delayed and never wanted to say it until I told him I was just asking. He was afraid at first because he said the South is more of PDP and he doesn't want problem.

What was most interesting was that I asked him who his choice for governor in Kano wouldld be and he said Kwankwaso party because of Kwankwaso.

He said, Atiku doesn't have the numbers in the North, "we are going to rally because of the other positions and not for the presidential candidate because Buhari is who we prefer to Atiku" his words.

Cold catch me.

2 Likes

Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
Dshocker:

They don't need vital information about the country.

They live in the country don't they? Their poverty has become their best friend. Their wretchedness is now their comfort.

You can't miss what you never had. Ignorance is bliss.

After 4 years of Buhari, APC is a failure.

After 16 years of PDP colossal waste, Atiku is the least qualified to run a kiosk.

Whoever wishes Nigeria well and still votes in either of these two is a hypocrite nd is self delusional.
Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by tungamaje: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
Deathstroke00:

Go and learn how to read

Read again but this time slowly

How do you want me to read it? You said you travelled all the way from Jos to Bauchi because of the rally. It means others in the crowd may also have travelled all the way from different places such as Benue, Nasarawa, Sokoto etc. What I am saying is that the huge crowd comprised of people from other states
Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by melanch(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
It's not by crowd. It's by the special grace of God. And the grace of God does not include suffering. People have suffered enough these past four years.

Your website should be relevant with great content and high quality backlinks from me. Manually linked.
Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by franzis(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
Some who attended this event would still attend when pdp comes to town , while some don't even know what's happening
Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by deomelo: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2019

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by Adexvivacity(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Failure

I Laughed because all those your pictures without fingers are igbos

1 Like

Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by koyeni(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
grin
Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by deomelo: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2019

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by Deathstroke00(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
tungamaje:

How do you want me to read it? You said you travelled all the way from Jos to Bauchi because of the rally. It means others in the crowd may also have travelled all the way from different places such as Benue, Nasarawa, Sokoto etc. What I am saying is that the huge crowd comprised of people from other states

sorry I misunderstood u sir, my apologies.

1 Like

Re: Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed by DeepNuggets: 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
Dshocker:

But they carry more money to the bank than you...go figure...aboki acct sure pieces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Pencils Down Over 50 Names For Promotion As Generals Bow Out Today / Sen Andy Uba Defects To APC / Osinbajo Inspects Toilets At Lagos Airport During Surprise Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.