Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car (31963 Views)

Umar Ibrahim Accused Of Raping, Impregnating, Infecting Girl With HIV In Jigawa / Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
A young furniture seller identified as Michael Asiwaju, has been accused of raping girls in his car and forcing them to delete his photos.

The young furniture who reportedly deleted his Twitter account and turned the privacy section of his Instagram account, allegedly raped the girls in his car on the 14th May, 2017. Twitter user @thatgoddess_ who screenshots of his chats, disclosed that she is gathering enough evidence for his arrest. She wrote;

YOUR MCM RAPES GIRLS IN HIS CAR, FORCES THEM TO ERASE HIS PICTURES ON THEIR PHONES AND EVEN GOES AHEAD TO SEIZE THEIR PHONES. HE GOT SCARED THAT HE’D GET CALLED OUT AND POSSIBLY ARRESTED AND NOW HE’S DEACTIVATED HIS ACCOUNT AND PUT HIS IG PAGE ON PRIVATE. HE WON’T RUN TOO FAR

PLEASE, I CAN’T CALL ANYBODY OUT JUST YET WITHOUT HAVING ENOUGH EVIDENCE AGAINST THEM. WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU PEOPLE ARE ON THIS APP . SO, SPARE ME, PLEASE. ALL I KNOW IS THIS INCIDENT HAPPENED ON THE 14TH MAY, 2017.

BUT WHEN I DO GATHER ENOUGH EVIDENCE, HE’S DEFINITELY GOING TO PAY. I’M NOT HIDING HIS IDENTITY TO PROTECT HIM. I HAVE NO REASON AT ALL TO DO THAT. I HONESTLY DON’T EVEN WANT TO BUT GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES, I HAVE TO

THE VICTIM LET THIS INCIDENT GO AT THE TIME BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT SHE’D NEVER RUN INTO HIM AGAIN AND IT WAS SOMETHING SHE WANTED TO PUT BEHIND HER. SHE JOINED TWITTER RECENTLY AND GUESS WHO SENDS HER A DM? THE SERIAL RAPIST. ACTING ALL BRAND NEW, HE DIDN’T EVEN REMEMBER HER.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/12/young-furniture-seller-accused-of-raping-girls-in-his-car-and-forcing-them-to-delete-photos/

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by delzbaba(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
Frustrated youth.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Evablizin(f): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
This guy was arrested before but he bribed his way out of police custody,and they came up with the story that he escaped. His cup will full one day.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Lifestone(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
How do you accuse someone with rape without providing a single piece of evidence?
Ridiculous

33 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by slawomir: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
Isoright
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by melanch(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
Rape stories everywhere. We don't know the real ones from the fakes. But Rape is rape and its a crime. If justice don't pay, karma will. Beware!

Get SEO backlinks from Google's trusted links...contact me

2 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by SeniorZato(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
Does he still have his dixk on him?

But why
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by MichioKaku: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
Afonja are still leading in crime related stuff,
it's related to the name

7 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by babadee1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lifestone:
How do accuse someone with rape without providing a single piece of evidence?
Ridiculous

What piece of evidence are you expecting? DNA evidence or photographic evidence? Or are you saying all the women accusing him are all liars? Until men start getting raped then we'll stop seeing silly questions like this.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
Women and free things

3 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by aishapmbtoto: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ordinary pussy

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
One day bush meat go catch the hunter.
The guy is psychotic.
He can't run forever.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by cruzita(f): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
#SayNoToRape.i won't even wish an enemy that

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Deicide: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
My fear for the female gender has increased tongue
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
Women and free things..
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Saao(m): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
Why rape when u can get them for free with their consent?

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by cruzita(f): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lifestone:
How do accuse someone with rape without providing a single piece of evidence?
Ridiculous
so they should video or snap pictures while the act is on.

6 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Joemetry(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
What type of R.Kellying is this?

Is his brain paining him?
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Lifestone(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
babadee1:

What piece of evidence are you expecting? DNA evidence or photographic evidence? Or are you saying all the women accusing him are all liars? Until men start getting raped then we'll stop seeing silly questions like this.
You are actually the one sounding silly here if only you could hear yourself. How on earth do you accuse someone and there after you are looking for evidence. Geez

20 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Agboki: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
How u go 4Ce women 4 sex,wetin pple dey c 4 crime?
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Newboss(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
How is raping somebody in a car even possible. To even have sex in a car is hard, talk more of sex with resistance.

Until I hear how it happened, I don't think anyone with sense should buy this story. Or were they drugged?

Or is it that he breaks up with them after having sex with them in his car? Which of course is not rape, just that they got played. If it's not in a bus or limo, rape in a car doesn't sound real abeg

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Lifestone(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
cruzita:
so they should video or snap pictures while the act is on.
So I should just believe you because you said so ! I am not daft.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Geenosko: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
Innocent until proven guilty
Guilty until proven innocent
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Printerscanner: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
MichioKaku:
Afonja are still leading in crime related stuff,
it's related to the name

And Biafrans are in jails all over the world for drug trafficking, armed robbery and kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by TEYA: 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
MICHAEL ASIWAJU Jews are now bearing Yoruba names, fuc***g imposters!

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Seandisputed(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
Evidence or gerrarrahere

(1) (2) (Reply)

81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer During Rain In Abuja / Evans Arraigned For Fresh Murder Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.