Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

*** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *** (7777 Views)

Reactions As Boy Shows Off His "Underage" Girlfriend On Facebook. Photos / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / See What Underage Children Were Caught Doing In A “swimming Pool” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** by ktmoore: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2019
eddyghali:

This is a no-no in all ramifications...

I can relate to your story from experience. I was driving by on a weekend and saw this hips and fresh girl ;Gbam: brake_reverse in the Abuja style... I didn't even bother to ask her of her age cos she was going to work and the makeup was standard... Withing 24 hrs she was fun and was calling me baby cos I play by the rules of funny_ fun guy ... She said she had just come out of a two years relationship and that was after her previous relationship ended.. It was green light and then the whole weekend was in my apartment. The girl was a wild cat who could keep up with any style even at 3.am.
Next morning I jokingly asked her of her age and she said she will be 18 in 4months .... I felt sorry for her, disappointed in myself and had to leave her cos she was even younger than my niece I support in paying her fees... I have never been able to deny the guilt or the wish to take that back cry cry cry
Re: *** by shege45: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2019
dairykidd:
If only we are as holy as we all portray on NL this country for too good... And we all know 90% of those teenage girls don't get dis virgined by their age mates na always bros dem dey run am so who come be those bros them if everybody for this thread dey form holy & perfect... Abeg lemme be going to church. Make we dey talk true or no talk at all because u want to deceive online girls..

I don't do underage or little girls... Not my spec. You must be thick, voluptous, well rounded thighs & a little on the wild side lipsrsealed

Church oo!
dats the simple truth
My problem with him is that why is he thinking about it now.
Re: *** by shege45: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2019
Quality20:
To clear urself ,just report to NAPTIP or any NGO that's into child abuse cases and demand to b prosecuted.
lol
Re: *** by shege45: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2019
OluwasureGig:

bro you didn't commit no crime. in 2017 I banged a 14 year old with the body of a 20 year old. she even rode me on our subsequent sessions.yeah!! you read that, right. she's got mad curves, perky boobs and very beautiful and guess what she wasn't a virgin when I got in there . she actually lied to me about her age . told me she was 18 until I got to find out her real age from my cousin and that didn't make me stop. pussy was so tight and cleannnnn..I was 22 then. no regrets on my side bro. she actually was the one that went for it. N.B: I Swear with my life this is no made up story.
haahaaha
Re: *** by OluwasureGig: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2019
eddyghali:

This is a no-no in all ramifications...
these girls want to bang bro. you can't fault a nigga

3 Likes

Re: *** by halimi26: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2019
@OP A 17year old isn't biologically a child anymore.Yes you broke the law but nature was simply playing its role between the girl and you.Nature trumps the law everytime

3 Likes

Re: *** by MeeLan: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2019
foam naija, any pikin above 15 go fvck u name you go run
Re: *** by eddyghali(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
ktmoore:

I can relate to your story from experience. I was driving by on a weekend and saw this hips and fresh girl ;Gbam: brake_reverse in the Abuja style... I didn't even bother to ask her of her age cos she was going to work and the makeup was standard... Withing 24 hrs she was fun and was calling me baby cos I play by the rules of funny_ fun guy ... She said she had just come out of a two years relationship and that was after her previous relationship ended.. It was green light and then the whole weekend was in my apartment. The girl was a wild cat who could keep up with any style even at 3.am.
Next morning I jokingly asked her of her age and she said she will be 18 in 4months .... I felt sorry for her, disappointed in myself and had to leave her cos she was even younger than my niece I support in paying her fees... I have never been able to deny the guilt or the wish to take that back cry cry cry
Bro..i grab. Those hips, looks and act deceives men that they are old, but in my case, when talking i'll know old u r no mata what cos i will ask. when below 20 am off
Re: *** by Jaqenhghar: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:
A girl is considered underage if she is not up to 18 years. As a young man of 30 ( Although, I have past that age now) a 17 year old girl fell in love with me. Realizing she was still an underage, I ignored her. The more I ignored her, the more her love for me intensified. At that time, I wasn't in any relationship. They had television at home but she preferred watching mine, she would spend many hours at my place watching television. Mind you, she just finished secondary school.
I couldn't resist her advances no more and one evening had a consensual sex with her. We continued like that until she turned 22 and I moved out of the state.
What I want to know now is did I commit any crime by sleeping with her?
In Niggera its allowed. In fact its applauded
Re: *** by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:
A girl is considered underage if she is not up to 18 years. As a young man of 30 ( Although, I have past that age now) a 17 year old girl fell in love with me. Realizing she was still an underage, I ignored her. The more I ignored her, the more her love for me intensified. At that time, I wasn't in any relationship. They had television at home but she preferred watching mine, she would spend many hours at my place watching television. Mind you, she just finished secondary school.
I couldn't resist her advances no more and one evening had a consensual sex with her. We continued like that until she turned 22 and I moved out of the state.
What I want to know now is did I commit any crime by sleeping with her?
u need this

Re: *** by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
nelxxy:
abi ooo. nl too dey form holy but in real life they're bad

True story
Re: *** by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
OluwasureGig:

bro you didn't commit no crime. in 2017 I banged a 14 year old with the body of a 20 year old. she even rode me on our subsequent sessions.yeah!! you read that, right. she's got mad curves, perky boobs and very beautiful and guess what she wasn't a virgin when I got in there . she actually lied to me about her age . told me she was 18 until I got to find out her real age from my cousin and that didn't make me stop. pussy was so tight and cleannnnn..I was 22 then. no regrets on my side bro. she actually was the one that went for it. N.B: I Swear with my life this is no made up story.

Re: *** by Ken4agent(m): 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
SenorFax:
You banged her for five (5) good years.....

Banging her at that age wasn't the crime, banging her for that long is the real crime. Did you realize you have ruined her local government for someone else??

Local Gov indeed grin grin
Re: *** by ChiefAzubuike(f): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
You have sex with 14 and 15 year olds in the university but people will see nothing wrong because they're university girls. Same category of girls you'd sleep with on the street and everyone will be making a big deal out of it.

2 Likes

Re: *** by chloride6: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
SenorFax:
You banged her for five (5) good years.....

Banging her at that age wasn't the crime, banging her for that long is the real crime. Did you realize you have ruined her local government for someone else??

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *** by godwinstringed1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Paxie55:
See his moniker grin undecided

He's mimicking bubu
Re: *** by shege45: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
You have sex with 14 and 15 year olds in the university but people will see nothing wrong because they're university girls. Same category of girls you'd sleep with on the street and everyone will be making a big deal out of it.
i swear
Re: *** by lalanice(f): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2019
femmoy:

@ur last sentence: did u read the message or just headline? lazy Nigerian youth
I read everything ode. Tell me what proves love in his post
Re: *** by femmoy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
lalanice:
I read everything ode. Tell me what proves love in his post

if not that u are stupid,u wouldn't be asking foolish question the op already said in his story. olodo oshi,reading is a big problem to u.
Re: *** by lalanice(f): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
femmoy:

if not that u are stupid,u wouldn't be asking foolish question the op already said in his story. olodo oshi,reading is a big problem to u.
as you not fit get sense for life wey na my mention you want show power I want clear ground for you. Heediot
Re: *** by femmoy(m): 4:20am On Jan 16, 2019
lalanice:
as you not fit get sense for life wey na my mention you want show power I want clear ground for you. Heediot

see who has sense, animal.... common English u can't construct properly. shame on u olosho. I know ur type. stupid farm tool.
Re: *** by godwinstringed1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
femmoy:

see who has sense, animal.... common English u can't construct properly. shame on u olosho. I know ur type. stupid farm tool.

Fadah Lawd grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": / Pastor Spotted Forcefully Kissing A Female Church Member During Service (Photos) / Weird Sea Creatures (Jelly Fish That Looks Like A Woman's Vagina) [Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.