Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen (14055 Views)

Femi Falana Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by Anubiri(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
I need Itune card call me +2347031062129
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by GavelSlam: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
shachris02:

Buhari, an old man of almost 80 that would soon be dead and gone, is destroy key institutions in your country. And you, a youth below 30 is applauding him.

Buhari would soon go, but the repercussion of what he's doing now would live with you and your children's children.

Buhari will be given th Gbagbo treatment. Trump is monitoring Nigerian election strictly, I can assure you of that.

Atiku must be your age mate.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by ORIENTATION101: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
shachris02:

Buhari, an old man of almost 80 that would soon be dead and gone, is destroy key institutions in your country. And you, a youth below 30 is applauding him.

Buhari would soon go, but the repercussion of what he's doing now would live with you and your children's children.

Buhari will be given th Gbagbo treatment. Trump is monitoring Nigerian election strictly, I can assure you of that.
blablablatonguetongue
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by shachris02: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
Vickthore:

Everyone will soon go, anyway. Not by age

dont ever quote me if you don't understand what i wrote.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by tonykel1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
Did Buhari deckare hus assets, did he present any waec certificate, does he have a weac ceerificate, did he lie about his age?

quote author=Printerscanner post=74702212]Is the current CJN Walter Onnoghen running foreign accounts with dollars, pounds and euros? Did the CJN declare his assets as required by law? Answer legal and constitutional questions and stop beating about the bush. We don't want a CJN that is richer than Dangote through bribes and kick-backs. The CCT once tried Tinubu and Saraki and they were set free. So why is the CJN different? [/quote]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by shachris02: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
GavelSlam:

Atiku must be your age mate.

you must be daft. Where did you read Atiku in my writeup?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by islandmoon: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by observanc1: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
Printerscanner:
Is the current CJN Walter Onnoghen running foreign accounts with dollars, pounds and euros? Did the CJN declare his assets as required by law? Answer legal and constitutional questions and stop beating about the bush. We don't want a CJN that is richer than Dangote through bribes and kick-backs. The CCT once tried Tinubu and Saraki and they were set free. So why is the CJN different?
once u see a zombie's comment, u need not look further
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by Asshurbanipall: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
My fear is that Buhari may not hand over power willingly when Atiku defeats him.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by emmykk(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
Printerscanner:
Is the current CJN Walter Onnoghen running foreign accounts with dollars, pounds and euros? Did the CJN declare his assets as required by law? Answer legal and constitutional questions and stop beating about the bush. We don't want a CJN that is richer than Dangote through bribes and kick-backs. The CCT once tried Tinubu and Saraki and they were set free. So why is the CJN different?

Why did your Buhari just start this now?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by Kupaskeybaba(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Cry us a river. Onnoghen cant be facing trial and be presiding over cases as supreme court judge.he has to step aside until competent court of law absolve him of any wrong doingsgringrin
but buhari can be facing forgery aligations and still b president?
I shake my head for you. what u dont no is sooner or later it will get to ur turn.. continue supporting impunity but wen it get to ur turn sha dont complain.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by ORIENTATION101: 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kupaskeybaba:
but buhari can be facing forgery aligations and still b president?
I shake my head for you. what u dont no is sooner or later it will get to ur turn.. continue supporting impunity but wen it get to ur turn sha dont complain.
post the court case where buhari is facing forgery or get lost
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by livelymatilda22: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
viyon02:
Why will Mr president remove C.J.N when the election is just here. That will send wrong signal to us.
You want him to replace the IG of police few days to election, but don't want him go change the CJN ...Is that not hypocrisy at it's peak?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by observanc1: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
tonykel1:
Did Buhari deckare hus assets, did he present any waec certificate, does he have a weac ceerificate, did he lie about his age?

quote author=Printerscanner post=74702212]Is the current CJN Walter Onnoghen running foreign accounts with dollars, pounds and euros? Did the CJN declare his assets as required by law? Answer legal and constitutional questions and stop beating about the bush. We don't want a CJN that is richer than Dangote through bribes and kick-backs. The CCT once tried Tinubu and Saraki and they were set free. So why is the CJN different?
of course buhari declared his asset. 150 plastic cows. But forgot to declare his son's 60 million naira motorcycle and his wife's billions
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by mybestlove(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
So signing the electoral acts amendment some months to the elections is dangerous but removing the CJN a month to the elections is alright.

APC and Buhari, the world is watching. Nigerians won't sit down and look, we are nearing the destruction of Nigeria.

This is all in a bid to rigg the elections.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by ehissi(m): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
Jj
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by GavelSlam: 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
shachris02:

you must be daft. Where did you read Atiku in my writeup?

Just like your father.

Your antecedents are clear on this forum.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by observanc1: 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You want him to replace the IG of police few days to election, but don't want him go change the CJN ...Is that not hypocrisy at it's peak?
what do u mean want him to replace IG? Condition of police service is 35 years in service or 60 years in age, whichever comes first.
Civil service is apolitical. U complete ur service, u handover to the most senior in service and leave. No question.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by ozodigboo(m): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
ValCon888:

I knew this was going to happen. Its like pieces in a chess board.

They are in control of the military and the police. They are in control of INEC.

They also have the rigging apparatus and financial might to win the elections by fraud.

But they knew that even if they rigged the elections, the final bus stop is the Supreme Court which is headed by a man they cannot control.

That was why they delayed swearing him last year until the judiciary and Nigerian Bar Association rose against them.

Now their plan is to oust him just when the elections are near.

I never knew APC was this desperate to cling to power until today.

I don't support APC but I've got to admit that they want to win this election and they know how to go about it.
By hook or by crook
Jonathan found himself in the same position but he was too soft

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by shachris02: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
GavelSlam:

Just like your father.

Your antecedents are clear on this forum.

go sniff some buhrai ass, zombie.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by Vickthore: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
shachris02:

Trump.......nonsense
Which institution do u v in Nigeria? Are u yourself not ashamed of our judicial institution dt z chronically dirty like a cesspit? What kind of justice would u get from such? We nau v judges and lawyers that are as rich as Dangote.. Etc etc. Are u d one dt made Trump to b Nigeria watch man... That ur statement is reasonable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by Vickthore: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
shachris02:

Trump.......nonsense
Which institution do u v in Nigeria? Are u yourself not ashamed of our judicial institution dt z chronically dirty like a cesspit? What kind of justice would u get from such? We nau v judges and lawyers that are as rich as Dangote.. Etc etc. Are u d one dt made Trump to b Nigeria watch man... That ur statement is a bunkum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by livelymatilda22: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
observanc1:
what do u mean want him to replace IG? Condition of police service is 35 years in service or 60 years in age, whichever comes first.
Civil service is apolitical. U complete ur service, u handover to the most senior in service and leave. No question.
Hypocrite.. Was the IG's tenure not extended under Obasanjo and Yaradua(both Pdp)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by GavelSlam: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
shachris02:

go sniff some buhrai ass, zombie.

Hypocrite.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by shachris02: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
Vickthore:

Trump.......nonsense
Which institution do u v in Nigeria? Are u yourself not ashamed of our judicial institution dt z chronically dirty like a cesspit? What kind of justice would u get from such? We nau v judges and lawyers that are as rich as Dangote.. Etc etc. Are u d one dt made Trump to b Nigeria watch man... That ur statement is reasonable

so the best way to better our judicial system is allow FG and the executive arm sack and appoint judges at will? are you sure you know how this works?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by Vickthore: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
Shikini:
This man we call our president is shameless.
An empty skull, daft, brainless, worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria

Useless president
U don't v to address ur president d way u address ur Father

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by livelymatilda22: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
shachris02:

[s]

Buhari will be given th Gbagbo treatment. Trump is monitoring Nigerian election strictly, I can assure you of that. [/s]
Same way Trump was monitoring Biafra.... Right? Lol
How old is Atiku your god?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
observanc1:
Campaign, he no gree campaign. Debate, he no gree debate.
All he is busy doing, is searching for all back door ways to rig next month's election.
Intimidate opponents. Appoint his houseboy as INEC chairman. Appoint his ulter corrupt, controversial step-niece as INEC chief collation officer. Fighting tooth and nail to unconstitionally remove the Chief Justice of the Federation and appoint his maid, a supreme court judge from Bauchi as the next CJN. Refuse to remove the IGP whose service in police has expired.
Buhari can struggle like a drowning man all he can, the truth is that he will find himself in Daura on May 29, 2019.

God must answer this nepotic being.. This is becoming...

Broad daylight .. Corruption Collecting of money by Gadollar.. Yet the toothless Officials cant do a dame thing... CJN.. want an insult... to d judiciary of this Country.

Why Now??. If nothing is done to Gadollar.. Devil must punish those fighting corruption..

Power drunk beasts.... African demons.. Shame on Nigeria...

Nigerian r Cowards According to Amechi...

Shame!!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Cry us a river. Onnoghen cant be facing trial and be presiding over cases as supreme court judge.he has to step aside until competent court of law absolve him of any wrong doingsgringrin
Sorry bro.Bihari has no powers to ask the CJN to step aside.You are the one to cry a river

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen by Printerscanner: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
Shikini:
This man we call our president is shameless.
An empty skull, daft, brainless, worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria

Useless president

What about your parents? I mean those that gave birth to a nincompoop like you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman / Forex Restrictions On 43 Items Resulted In $1.4 Billion Revenue Drop — Cardoso / Bomb Scare In Gwagwalada As Police Rescue Suspected Female Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.