Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

How Gazzuzz charged me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Gazzuzz charged me (6480 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

How Gazzuzz charged me by AjStylles: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ordinarily, I wouldn't open this thread because I know the normal Nigerian syndrome of always attacking people when you criticize those they hero worship. But anyways, who cares.

The major reason I decided to put this out here is that I believe that as this Gazzuzz is a known mechanic on this Nairaland, a lot of people might have have fallen for his antics thinking that he is a pro and all that. Many people take whatever he says as the final and thats why he feeds and preys on the gullible.

Recently I contacted gazzuzz that my corolla was vandalized and I needed repairs to be done on it. He asked me what was taken in it. I told him that I lost my brainbox and all four power window controllers. I now told him I needed them replaced and requested the price for everything. Gazzuzz told me that he changes brainbox with 50,000 and Power windows for 30,000. Total of 80,000! As usual with his antics, he was making subtle statements to make me feel that what he does is different from what others does and he is this perfect mechanic. If you observe, most of his threads is always about Kazeem this and that. I became weak in the spirit. Because I thought that I really lost a lot to this armed robbers. I felt that as he is an "Authority" in this line, what he says is the truth.

3 days ago, I decided to use my hand and make some research. Guess what? I went to First Gate at Agidinbi based on a friends recommendation. Come and see Sea of Mechanics looking for work! 90% of them were also professionals! With only 30,000, I was able to replace all the power windows and the brainbox! With extra 5k, I changed the back glass that was broken! Aint God a miracle worker?

This implies that Gazzuzz was actually willing to rip me off by a whole 50k!

Like I said earlier, am putting this out here for others to learn from my experience. Most of these Lagos mechnics are armed robbers and thieves! Please Nairalanders, always use your hand and do some research. Do not allow petty mechanics to rip you off. That they know a thing or two about the computronics of cars does not make them to be better than those without formal education. Ask questions always and look for other alternatives.

Most of these so called mechanics we look down as road sides or Kazeems are actually better than the so called experts. The so called experts will use packaging and rip you off your hard earned cash. If not that I was willing to step out and ask questions, I would have been boxed into a corner by this huge ripoff called Gazzuzz.

N.B
[b]To the charlatans saying I bought stolen parts....
FYI, I never bought stolen parts! Even some mechanics like the person in question gets items by scrap too. Is it not possible container came in and they got the item at cheap rates? Or is it not possible they scraped a car with a dead Engine? FYI, my car is fully insured! I didnt want to wait on insurance because they were taking my time. Same hillbilly that was posted here about cars being programmed... Its also being done at first gate Agidingbi. Professional programmers plenty there. Please do not be deceived by greedy capitalists. If your car is vandalized, go to first gate. They have proffessionals too! They scan your car. I towed my car to that place and no stranger came to my house. Please do not be scared of no criminal. Don't allow any charlatan to use fear factor and make you go for ripoffs! Same people here telling you they scan bla bla will still go to that first gate and buy items cheap they will sell costly to you! Please go and verify. You also get it cheap there.[/b]

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by antagonist: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
looool bushmeat

2 Likes

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by Flatties: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
Bro.. why is the food in KFC more expensive than mama basira bukka??

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by emeijeh(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
It's called "packaging"

3 Likes

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by blackboy(m): 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by Asquare84(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
You took your car to a mechanic to repair and he charge you, you did not agree with him and went to try another alternative. So why coming online to blackmail him

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by slimmoney(m): 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
This OP sef ur matter tire person

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
lmao! @op sometimes to get the best, with peace of mind, you just need to be willing to pay more. I believe the extra charges were for the top quality service he's rendering. Certainly, there's a difference in level of professionalism, standard, quality of materials/parts and excellent customer experience when you pay N50,000. Besides, who knows if you bought fake or substandard parts from "Kazeem". Gazzuzz did not rip you off.

NB: I am not a fan, follower, admirer or defender of the accused

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by nonen(m): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
He actually didn’t try to scam you, he only told you what he charges for his services. It’s a good thing to tried else where to compare prices, and it paid off for you. There are other times too when this your approach can backfire badly. I’ve been in both sides of the divide.

Congrats you won this time around!

24 Likes

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
AjStylles:
Ordinarily, I wouldn't open this thread because I know the normal Nigerian syndrome of always attacking people when you criticize those they hero worship. But anyways, who cares.

The major reason I decided to put this out here is that I believe that as this Gazzuzz is a known mechanic on this Nairaland, a lot of people might have have fallen for his antics thinking that he is a pro and all that. Many people take whatever he says as the final and thats why he feeds and preys on the gullible.

Recently I contacted gazzuzz that my corolla was vandalized and I needed repairs to be done on it. He asked me what was taken in it. I told him that I lost my brainbox and all four power window controllers. I now told him I needed them replaced and requested the price for everything. Gazzuzz told me that he changes brainbox with 50,000 and Power windows for 30,000. Total of 80,000! As usual with his antics, he was making subtle statements to make me feel that what he does is different from what others does and he is this perfect mechanic. If you observe, most of his threads is always about Kazeem this and that. I became weak in the spirit. Because I thought that I really lost a lot to this armed robbers. I felt that as he is an "Authority" in this line, what he says is the truth.

3 days ago, I decided to use my hand and make some research. Guess what? I went to First Gate at Agidinbi based on a friends recommendation. Come and see Sea of Mechanics looking for work! With only 30,000, I was able to replace all the power windows and the brainbox! With extra 5k, I changed the back glass that was broken! Aint God a miracle worker?

This implies that Gazzuzz was actually willing to rip me off by a whole 50k!

Like I said earlier, am putting this out here for others to learn from my experience. Most of these Lagos mechnics are armed robbers and thieves! Please Nairalanders, always use your hand and do some research. Do not allow petty mechanics to rip you off. That they know a thing or two about the computronics of cars does not make them to be better than those without formal education. Ask questions always and look for other alternatives.

Most of these so called mechanics we look down as road sides or Kazeems are actually better than the so called experts. The so called experts will use packaging and rip you off your hard earned cash. If not that I was willing to step out and ask questions, I would have been boxed into a corner by this huge ripoff called Gazzuzz.

you bought stolen parts.

You are ignored.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by uboma(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
@AjStylles,

this thread is totally unnecessary.

Gazzuzz simply gave you his quotation for the job you needed to be done.

That you choose an alternative which was cheaper than the quotation given to you by Gazzuzz does not make him a scam artist.

Gazzuzz is a well known figure here. He is not a scam artist!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by jarkbauer: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

you bought stolen parts.

You are ignored.

I dont know who is more petty between you and 50 cents

27 Likes

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by jarkbauer: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
Giving birth through CS in Lagoon hospital i heard is 850k while in Sanwoolu Clinic Haruna street is 150k... Ha!!! Lagoon na scammer.

34 Likes

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by amuijiji: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fvcking Banana Island olosho is about 80-100k a nite while Ajegunle Olosho charges about 4-5k...

Does that make Banana Island Olosho a scammer

OP, I suspect u ve something against Gazzuz but in d meantime the moderator need to give u 21yrs ban for Defamation of Character..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by hisgrace090: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
If everybody price are same how can the rich feel being on top of the society?

There"re levels my friend.

6 Likes

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by DuchessLily(f): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
OP Na wa.. U are confusing urself with ur own grammar.

The funniest thing is if ur car develops any problem soon as a result of the parts u got cheaper, u won't come to tell us oooo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by bimak: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
@op this thread is totally unnecessary? It's an open market you can choose to stay or work away. -it is called CHOICE!

I just op you will be able to trace these "sea of mechanics " to a particular place in the nearest future should anything go wrong.

5 Likes

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by Tyche(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
This is the most useless thread in the annals of NL, like WTF!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by sabaka: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
Booked.
Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by seanfer(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
OP it’s a pity that People like you always think they’re the only ones that must be right.... From your write-up nothing here shows Gazzuzz rip you off, It’s where one work He chop and that’s why it’s called workshop.... If Nigeria is a western Country where People are trace with their social Media, I’m sure Gazzuzz would sue you to the last kobo you will make in 10 yeas time for defamation of Character... You work and you pray to make gain...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by asamwababy: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
GAZZUZ

Abeg just refund the complete money for transport this people use bring you come Lagos.

So you fit get peace.

4 Likes

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by cimorgs(f): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
Just because you can’t afford his services doesn’t make him a scam. Stick to your Kazeems and stop trying to spoil his good name.

7 Likes

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by asamwababy: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
OP it is the ijebu that is worrying you that made you reside in a place where they just dey steal your brain box any.Just stop this thought of being scammed and move to Banana Island where your mates are.

People that stay there dont have two heads.

Please note i dont know Gazzuz from Adam so wont gain anything defending him.

4 Likes

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by captainking(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
Op.. Without bias.. You probably do not know gazzuzz well.. He is someone who gives guarantee on his services.. And does not use the normal fake parts flooded in the markets.. Concerning your outburst.. Your statement is null and void and devoid of any intelligence.. Like others rightly said. If you can't afford it. Do not make noise..i tire oo

6 Likes

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by pattybf(f): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nairalanders and defamation of character r like 5&6!

Every 'beef' gets a new moniker.

2 Likes

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by AjStylles: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

you bought stolen parts.

You are ignored.

But selling a car brainbox 50k makes it not to be stolen?

Ignored too!

N.B
To the charlatans saying I bought stolen parts....
FYI, I never bought stolen parts! Even some mechanics like the person in question gets items by scrap too. Is it not possible container came in and they got the item at cheap rates? Or is it not possible they scraped a car with a dead Engine? FYI, my car is fully insured! I didnt want to wait on insurance because they were taking my time. Same hillbilly that was posted here about cars being programmed... Its also being done at first gate. Please do not be deceived by greedy capitalists. If your car is vandalized, go to first gate. They have proffessionals too! They scan your car. I towed my car to that place and no stranger came to my house. Please do not be scared of no criminal. Don't allow any charlatan to use fear factor and make you go for ripoffs! Same people here telling you they scan bla bla will still go to that first gate and buy items cheap they will sell costly to you! Please go and verify. You also get it cheap there.

8 Likes

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by AjStylles: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
So getting a brain box at 50 k and window controllers at 30k makes me more sensible abi? Thunder fire all of you blaming me!

FYI, I never bought stolen parts! Even some mechanics like the person in question gets items by scrap too.

Lets assume I bought stolen parts... Does it make brainbox to be sold 50k? or Window controllers for 30k?

Fucvk Yall!

N.B
To the charlatans saying I bought stolen parts....
FYI, I repeat that I never bought stolen parts! Even some mechanics like the person in question gets items by scrap too. Is it not possible container came in and they got the item at cheap rates? Or is it not possible they scraped a car with a dead Engine? FYI, my car is fully insured! I didnt want to wait on insurance because they were taking my time. Same hillbilly that was posted here about cars being programmed... Its also being done at first gate.
Research.

Please do not be deceived by greedy capitalists. If your car is vandalized, go to first gate Agidingbi. They have proffessionals too! They scan your car. I towed my car to that place and no stranger came to my house. Please do not be scared of no criminal. Don't allow any charlatan to use fear factor and make you go for ripoffs! Same people here telling you they scan bla bla will still go to that first gate and buy items cheap they will sell costly to you! Please go and verify. You also get it cheap there.

The essence of this thread is to teach people that most mechanics are ripoffs. You can get some of there quoted prices at far cheaper rates. Take your time and research. There are more cheaper people who do better jobs. Am not saying Kazeems and quacks don't exist or don't abound. But don't use because you fear them and fall into the hands of professional ripoffs. Take this to the bank.

12 Likes

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by Mynd44: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
Smh.

He gave you his prices, you decided to go to another place.

No scamming and no need to defame him.

Rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by DelTel(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
Almost, Nearly doesn't count.

I have gotten over 3 quotations on car repairs from GAZZUS but never patronized him for once.

Guess what, I am the one always regretting not patronizing him in all instances as I ended up spending more after getting lower quotations from other garages.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by seunoj: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
Simple analogy.

Bought a front brake pad worth 13,500 today and was to be despatched to Abuja. Wanted to use a cheaper transport coy but was too tired to go there. GIG logistics was close so I decided to stop by. They charged me 2,600 for sumtin the other pple will take 1k.(160%).
I chose GIG and they sent me an alert immediately n the break pad was also insured against theft/damage. Beneficiary will also be notified as soon the item is available for pickup.

If I had opted for the other coy, I will collect the driver's no. Track him all the way. Call the beneficiary to be on standby for pickup and all that. If anything happens to the item, na my worry be dat. Even if they want to replace it, nobody go buy break pad of 13,500.

You ve to pay for premium service. Go ask radautoworks the cost of replacing your stolen item, u will see anoda level.

I am not supporting GAZZUZZ but he has at different times given out numbers of his suppliers on this forum to pple. No black (naija man) does that. For someone who uses VIN check to buy engine, sure the price can't be regular as that of a kazeem.

The advice to anyone incurring any expense is to get multiple quote and take decision. You have done that. Move on

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by DelTel(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

you bought stolen parts.

You are ignored.

You get time sha.

Silence often always golden, face your work.

Or are you a NL staff/MOD ni.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Gazzuzz charged me by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
AjStylles:
So getting a brain box at 50 k and wimdow controllers makes me more sensible abi? Thunder fire all of you blaming me!

FYI, I never bought stolen parts! Even some mechanics like the person in question gets items by scrap too.

Lets assume I bought stolen parts... Does it make brainbox to be sold 50k?

Fucvk Yall!

. let me take out a little time and educate the house.

the toyota corrola 2002-2008 is produced in more than one country.

First thing to do is to match the VIN to the engine ecu.

Corrolas come equipped with the following options.

1. Immobiliser unit
2. Abs unit
3. SRS airbag unit
4. Evaporation emission system
5. TPMS system
6. Catalytic converter system.
7. A/C unit.

Now not every corrola is built with these systems, that is why it is imperative that a vin match is done before an ECU replacement.

Now the average road side mechanic is only interested in 1 thing, which is the vehicle starting. He cares less about the check engine light or how secure vehicle is after it starts, that's why the ecu that overrides the immobiliser is the roadsides mechanics first choice, it makes his work easy and he does not have to re-programme the system. Sadly it's a poor choice bearing in mind the rate at which corrolas are stolen in nigeria (lagos in particular)

Next are the other gremlins that come with a wrong ecu match. Imagine installing an engine ecu for a car equipped with an evaporative emission system, with an ecu that does not have support for it or vice versa? You see people complain all the time about fuel consumption and erratic vehicle behavior and you feel it is village people?

I will like to round up with this.

Agidingbi first gate is a large mechanic village with shops right in front. It is not a go-go place for engine ecu purchase. I am certain the complainants vehicle was not driven there, rather he went there and picked up a total stranger and took the person to the location of his vandalised vehicle which would be his home, the stranger put a part that started the car and did not provide any guarantees or receipts. If that stranger appears at your door another day with the police and points at you I am sorry you are in deep trouble, if that stranger who now knows where you live tracks your car down and organises to have it stolen you would have no case against him.

I run a workshop, my rent is in six figures, I pay taxes and so do my staff there is no way I would charge same with the road side mechanic, I would also do a much better job any day.

Thank you.

Www.gazzuzz.com

76 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3)

10 Of The Ugliest Cars Ever Made+ Pics! / please help: RPM Too High On My 2005 Toyota Camry / What Is The Difference Between AWD, 4WD And Auxiliary Gear In SUV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.