Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

"Please Don't Kiss My Baby Again" —OAP Toolz Appeals To Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Please Don't Kiss My Baby Again" —OAP Toolz Appeals To Nigerians (2719 Views)

2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel / "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz / "Curvy Girls Rock": OAP, Toolz Shares Cute New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Please Don't Kiss My Baby Again" —OAP Toolz Appeals To Nigerians by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
Few Weeks after welcoming a baby, OAP Toolz appeals to Nigerians not to kiss her child again after infecting her with a deadly virus.

The OAP who shared a gory photo of her baby on her insta story being infected with herpes virus. She appealed to everyone to lock their lips even if they tempted to kiss her baby...

This is coming weeks after the OAP confirmed in an Instagram post of welcoming her first child with husband Captain Tunde Demuren.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/please-dont-kiss-my-baby-again-oap-toolz-appeals-to-nigerians/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "Please Don't Kiss My Baby Again" —OAP Toolz Appeals To Nigerians by JasonScoolari: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
I feel pity for the innocent baby.... Really not his own doing.

When you keep on storing different useless sperm in your pussy thinking postinor 2 will flush everything out, becareful! Be very careful.
Re: "Please Don't Kiss My Baby Again" —OAP Toolz Appeals To Nigerians by chuddyforlife(m): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
smiley
Re: "Please Don't Kiss My Baby Again" —OAP Toolz Appeals To Nigerians by simplyDopeGuy: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
shut up ma, as if u actually give birth to the ugly child, we all know you used your womb long ago for something else, so shut up

1 Like

Re: "Please Don't Kiss My Baby Again" —OAP Toolz Appeals To Nigerians by cigaricon(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:
shut up ma, as if u actually give birth to the ugly child, we all know you used your womb long ago for something else, so shut up

shocked
Re: "Please Don't Kiss My Baby Again" —OAP Toolz Appeals To Nigerians by kolafolabi(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:

Shut up!

10 Likes

Re: "Please Don't Kiss My Baby Again" —OAP Toolz Appeals To Nigerians by sparog(m): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
Na wa ooh

Wetin person no go see for this Nigeria

Kiss cause herpes again

Get well soon baby
Re: "Please Don't Kiss My Baby Again" —OAP Toolz Appeals To Nigerians by neolboy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
Who give that kind kiss wey dey cause disease
Re: "Please Don't Kiss My Baby Again" —OAP Toolz Appeals To Nigerians by czarina(f): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
Bloggers go just dey lie upandan!

Where did she say the infected baby was hers?

6 Likes

Re: "Please Don't Kiss My Baby Again" —OAP Toolz Appeals To Nigerians by Houseofglam7(f): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
Some random kid was infected with the herpes virus,not her kid.

2 Likes

Re: "Please Don't Kiss My Baby Again" —OAP Toolz Appeals To Nigerians by Rextizzle(m): 2:42am On Jan 13, 2019
Naija bloggers matter done tire me

1 Like

Re: "Please Don't Kiss My Baby Again" —OAP Toolz Appeals To Nigerians by Speedyconnect15: 5:45am On Jan 13, 2019
Rextizzle:
Naija bloggers matter done tire me

Na to dey follow celebs about.
Re: "Please Don't Kiss My Baby Again" —OAP Toolz Appeals To Nigerians by BOOMnaija(m): 6:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Na to dey follow celebs about.
If Dem no folo celebs, Wetin Dem gain?.... nothing.
Re: "Please Don't Kiss My Baby Again" —OAP Toolz Appeals To Nigerians by jayson87: 6:42am On Jan 13, 2019
Dear Toolz stop misleading Nigerians with that picture, that baby actually got that herpes after she was kissed by his mom.

Internet never lies

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Mother Cries As EFCC Hands Him Over To Nigerian Prison Official / Sister To Naira Marley Gucci Boy Discovered - Check Pictures / Actor Odunlade Adekola Opens Up On His Imperfect Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.