Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Beautiful APC Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful APC Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple (35534 Views)

Aliyu Atiku Abubakar Weds Fatima Nuhu Ribadu (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful APC Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by jammyneutron007(m): 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
1stpikin:
Are you kidening me? These couples have no idea that this pic would be passed to their generations with them campaigning for a killer political party. Issorite. I hope Apc fails so their generations would know they are failures too. Arrant nonsense
tongue 4 + 4
Re: Beautiful APC Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
Can you guys stop talking with your anus. What a pity, there are lots of kids on this platform, and it's making Nairaland not interesting anymore. I would have looked away like before but I can't because the guy is my blood, my cousin. Kindly wish others what you wish yourself. Shalom.
zombieTRACKER:
They are losers anyways...

May their family be run the way Buhari is running Nigeria

May their family be secured the way Buhari is securing the NE...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful APC Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by fortunechy(m): 12:13am On Jan 13, 2019
May their marriage and everything about them be like the situation of this country
Re: Beautiful APC Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by ELPROF(m): 2:29am On Jan 13, 2019
Sometimes u don't hv to waste ur time. Just follow d trend n make sure u ain't wounded. I'm not Apc or either Pdp. The picture is clear Buhari is still winning "just following d winning team" even though he can never b my choice for any reason.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful APC Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:06am On Jan 13, 2019
WEDDING OF THE YEAR!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful APC Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:08am On Jan 13, 2019
arojuraye:
Can you guys stop talking with your anus. What a pity, there are lots of kids on this platform, and it's making Nairaland not interesting anymore. I would have looked away like before but I can't because the guy is my blood, my cousin. Kindly wish others what you wish yourself. Shalom.
That particular guy call zombieTracker and his other monikers is very pathetic, he's nothing but a kid and a SLOW one at that.
Just look at the trash he typed about your cousin.
Kindly ignore him henceforth.
He's irredeemable.
Shame on him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful APC Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by 77up(m): 9:44am On Jan 13, 2019
Beautiful couple , wailers can cry it's their calling as usual .

You don't owe their fathers !

We know if it's other way round now , imagine the theme is in PDP style , we 'll read a sweet and commending things about the couple .

Typical PDP supporter grin
Re: Beautiful APC Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Ayobami7(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
Seen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSITF: Buhari Appoints Board Members Of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund / Armed Security Operatives Block #EndSARSMemorial Protesters In Abuja (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.