Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

PDP Denies Defection Of Purported Atiku’s Campaign DG To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Denies Defection Of Purported Atiku’s Campaign DG To APC (10975 Views)

Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It / 2019: PDP Denies Rift In Choice Of Obi / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Denies Defection Of Purported Atiku’s Campaign DG To APC by mrkia(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
Okay ooo! But what of your kebbi state chairman?
Re: PDP Denies Defection Of Purported Atiku’s Campaign DG To APC by Shikini: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
We know them very well. Bloody liars.

APC in a nutshell

All promises cancelled

Anti-Christ People's Congress

Annihilating People for Cows

Another Problem Coming

Assemblage of Past Criminals

Alliance for Perpetual Catastrophe

Acute Poverty Congress

All Problems Continue

Asiwaju Private Company

Useless party. *spit*
Re: PDP Denies Defection Of Purported Atiku’s Campaign DG To APC by oyichi: 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
u just wake up, cookup some lies and blow it , u think we are fools, bubu is a gonner
Re: PDP Denies Defection Of Purported Atiku’s Campaign DG To APC by 4reala(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
Chepos1:
Y can't d DG deny himself?
Why cant you read his submission before posting?
Re: PDP Denies Defection Of Purported Atiku’s Campaign DG To APC by sammy99(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
chai!! Apc and lies are not far from each other
wot shall it profit apc to keep on lieing and all dey got is to loose at d poll.
Re: PDP Denies Defection Of Purported Atiku’s Campaign DG To APC by PHILipu1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
Decibel:
sad angry
This charade by the presidency to rubbish our son Justice Walter Ononoghene can not be tolerated by anyone in the south south region of the country..
It's high time Buhari, his Northern cabal and South west collaborators know that the geese that lay the golden Egg can not just be sacrificed just like that and be replaced by a. Semi illiterate herdsman

Enough is enough!!
Are you now supporting a criminal because he is our brother?
Re: PDP Denies Defection Of Purported Atiku’s Campaign DG To APC by DakhnRaul: 1:12am On Jan 13, 2019
Since Osibanjo open that devils throne (BMC) in Abuja, I stopped believing anything APC. The only reason for that BMC is to spread the zombie virus across the nation but I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.
Re: PDP Denies Defection Of Purported Atiku’s Campaign DG To APC by biGwal(m): 6:34am On Jan 13, 2019
beamtopola:

I bet you dont read the writeup. Typical buhari follower.
Oga shut up jooor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) / NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers / 2023 Presidency: Politicians Should Have Retirement Age, Says Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.