Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

OAP Toke Makinwa Says She Can’t Wait To “panel Beat” Her Bum-bum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Toke Makinwa Says She Can’t Wait To “panel Beat” Her Bum-bum (1192 Views)

Toke Makinwa Says: "I Am Not A Lesbian" As She Touches Her Friend's Chest / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Toke Makinwa Says She Can’t Wait To “panel Beat” Her Bum-bum by DGynx: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Toke Makinwa is gaining the attention again on twitter after revealing she is undergoing another training to panel beat her body.

Although she complains about laziness and unwillingness to do it, she also revealed her coach won’t let her skip the process.

Toke Makinwa tweeted;

Can time just go slow, my coach arrives at 10 to panel beat the body and I’m so lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy but I neeed the training but I also need ice cream �

https://www./2019/01/toke-makinwa-says-she-cant.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Says She Can’t Wait To “panel Beat” Her Bum-bum by neolboy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fish brain

1 Like

Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Says She Can’t Wait To “panel Beat” Her Bum-bum by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lefulefu over to you

But the trainer is enjoying wella
Anything about toke makinwa must hit Frontpage
Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Says She Can’t Wait To “panel Beat” Her Bum-bum by Houseofglam7(f): 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
undecided
Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Says She Can’t Wait To “panel Beat” Her Bum-bum by Tamarapetty(f): 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
Is your coach Baba Festus??
Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Says She Can’t Wait To “panel Beat” Her Bum-bum by victoronyekwelu(m): 12:30am On Jan 13, 2019
las las it will still become dust
Re: OAP Toke Makinwa Says She Can’t Wait To “panel Beat” Her Bum-bum by nedubest(m): 2:15am On Jan 13, 2019
whats our own bikonu

(1) (Reply)

OAP Toolz Steps Out With Her Newborn Son / Beautiful Family Photos Of Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Daughter's Faith / Nigerians React To Report That OAP, Maria Is 8month Pregnant For Rapper, Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.