₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,163,958 members, 4,715,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 January 2019 at 03:19 AM

Help ME - I Masturbate Five Times Every Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help ME - I Masturbate Five Times Every Day (1210 Views)

Men Should Have Sex At Least 21 Times Every Month To Avoid Prostate Cancer / I Sleep With My Two Wives Four Times Every Night –man Who Married Two Women Same / Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help ME - I Masturbate Five Times Every Day by IssuesofLife: 9:17pm On Jan 12
Re: Help ME - I Masturbate Five Times Every Day by iSpread: 9:42pm On Jan 12
hmmm...

2 Likes

Re: Help ME - I Masturbate Five Times Every Day by navzla(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12
I hope you cum each time you masturbate ??..If you do ,.then is so kk
Re: Help ME - I Masturbate Five Times Every Day by Ayoleeboy007: 10:01pm On Jan 12
IssuesofLife:
https://www.issuesoflifewithaj.com.ng/2017/11/help-me-i-masturbate-five-times-a-day-a-story.html
first of all I want you to know that you are not the only one with the problem there are many people like that around you, even in this nairaland. in order to stop masturbation there are things you need to know which is what masturbation will do to you if you don't stop. once upon a time, I was also in your shoes but me knowing dis helped me because it is hard stopping Wat u derive ultimate pleasure from. things it will do to u are.
1)Brokeness; in a sense that it will b very hard for to get rich or do something useful with the money u have ,each time u get any money or salary every thing will just disappear within a twinkle of an eye. To get money will also be very hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help ME - I Masturbate Five Times Every Day by ahahnow: 10:03pm On Jan 12
Nothing wrong with that as long as your di.ck has not fallen off. Anyway, you are better than those idiot men impregnating women they wont marry or chasing girls. I commend you

1 Like

Re: Help ME - I Masturbate Five Times Every Day by habsydiamond(m): 12:49am On Jan 13
U sure say u dey ok....u don turn to fountain of sperm be that na.....I pray masturbation no go kill u ooo....
Re: Help ME - I Masturbate Five Times Every Day by OgaBuhari: 1:26am On Jan 13
Ayoleeboy007:
first of all I want you to know that you are not the only one with the problem there are many people like that around you, even in this nairaland. in order to stop masturbation there are things you need to know which is what masturbation will do to you if you don't stop. once upon a time, I was also in your shoes but me knowing dis helped me because it is hard stopping Wat u derive ultimate pleasure from. things it will do to u are.
1)Brokeness; in a sense that it will b very hard for to get rich or do something useful with the money u have ,each time u get any money or salary every thing will just disappear within a twinkle of an eye. To get money will also be very hard
true bro.
Speaking from experience bro it's not a funny experience

1 Like

Re: Help ME - I Masturbate Five Times Every Day by nedubest(m): 2:12am On Jan 13
legend!!!
Re: Help ME - I Masturbate Five Times Every Day by Ayoleeboy007: 7:52am On Jan 13
continue from yesterday,
2)stagnancy and backwardness; people who masturbate tends to enjoy the pleasure that is one of the reasons why it will b very hard to stop,but I want you to know that you will not progress in life Educationally financially physically and of course spiritually unless you try and stop it there will be great stagnancy in your life if you notice from when you masturbating till now there have not been any significant progress in your life and it will continue like this until you are useless and unproductive to yourself, family and the society.
note: I am not trying to judge you I was also in your shoes for two good years, I just want you to understand what you stand to loss if you continue,wen you understand that very well,trust me u have gotten 70% of Wat u need to stop masturbation. they are also things masturbation courses like baldness ,dry skin ,looking skinny, looking older than your age etc but does are little things compare to what masturbation really does to you.my next point will b stated very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help ME - I Masturbate Five Times Every Day by Ayoleeboy007: 5:06pm On Jan 13
3)affect dreams : a masturbator will hardly remember anything he or she dream of what you dream of will b 4goten almost immediately you wake up u only remember if you had sex in the dream. and dreams is the path through which God speaks to people, so when you forget what God spoke to you every time it a problem for you spiritually and physically you will also forget little little things.
4)you will also lose interest in the things of life.

summary :you have to stay away from masturbation if u want to be in life unless you will b very poor,also if you want to make progress in life u don't want to be stagnant u want to make progress in every area of your life and if you want God to speak to you, to stop it. so
step 1) Ask God for forgiveness once again just say this prayer point in a corner say it loud let d devil hear it and mean everything from the bottom of your heart. say
Lord Jesus I know am a sinner forgive me of my sins
come into my life take my name out of the book of death and write my name in the book � of life and help me not to sin again have faith in yourself self that God has forgiven you and that you can overcome the spirit of masturbation for you to have faith you need to hear the word of God the Bible says that faith cometh by hearing and hearing of the word of God you need to start attending church worship service on a regular basis, you find out that when you started masturbating your attendance in church meeting reduced drastically, u lose interest in the things of God so u need to start attending church service regularly.
2)find out what provoke you to masturbate,example pictures on the net facebook ,Instagram thinking of a particular thing or person some people own is eating or drinking of a particular food or drinks the urge comes, also reading of erotic stories watching all these sexual music video from whizkid ,cardi b ,Niki Minaj and the rest of them those videos are demonic inspired by the devil � then try as much as possible to stop taking,watching or doing those things again.
3)get busy:get a work preferably a very hard work that drains
away ur energy u can't masturbate 5 times if u are extremely tired from the days work.
4)Fasting: yes fasting, fasting for a long period of time gradually kills the urge to masturbate try from mourning till 6pm or till wen u can't take it anymore remember that u most b very disciplined and very much committed to stopping it at all cost u must have a die hard attitude towards stopping it that was y I first listed all what will b fall a masturbator that doesn't change u can masturbate up to that amount because you eat a lot of food. when fasting don't just stay in bed from mourning till night walk outside, visit a friend, go watch or play football if you love it, read ur Bible, pray, it won't be easy so u pray for power to pray,pray for power to read ur bible , pray for almost everything remember prayer means talking to God so talk to him ask him to send down the power of the Holy Spirit upon you he(holy spirit )will serve as your guidance counselor
5)Going Haywire (going crazy ): I recommend this for only serial chronic masturbator with the desire to stop and become productive to your self and family) when the urge comes to masturbate Especially at night rob pepper yes hot cooking pepper in your private part and Rob it in ur both hands � it will be painful but it will worth it at the end of the day remember it just for only the chronic masturbator with great desire to be free.
6)speak to someone : speak to a mature friend,elders pastor ,parents, leaders, a mature successful person that can be of help, OR watsapp me on 07016508067
7)Lastly don't give up and say if its want to kill me let it kill me this is one of the mistake people make, no matter how many times you fall don't give up never ever give up and come to that ,keep on praying and asking God for help attend night prayer vigils where u know they pray sit in front don't b scared of the minister or pastor in charge u can meet him after the vigil, he won't judge you he will b happy for you instead,and God will deliver you as he did for me. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice From The Only People That Could Advise: / Love Gone Sour: Ny Doctor Requests Kidney Back After Divorce / He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.