₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,163,930 members, 4,715,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 January 2019 at 01:22 AM

Young Lady Goes Neaked In The Middle Of The Road In Public And This Happen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Goes Neaked In The Middle Of The Road In Public And This Happen (637 Views)

Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Goes Neaked In The Middle Of The Road In Public And This Happen by moseghe: 10:14pm On Jan 12
A lady who str!pped off in the middle of a road in Mushin area of Lagos, made it to the list of

trending topics on Facebook as social media users all want to know what led to the incident.

The yet to be identified lady who str!pped in the middle of a
road in Mushin, had a conspicuous smile as she was reportedly hailed by residents of the area.

See photos below.........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/young-lady-goes-neaked-in-middle-of.html

Re: Young Lady Goes Neaked In The Middle Of The Road In Public And This Happen by OceanmorganTrix: 10:18pm On Jan 12
undecided

She don bet with somebody, after the unclothedness, she the go collect her money.

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders I Need Advice / Spending The Life Tyme Wit The Right Person ;) / My Ex Boyfriend Is Back Should I Date Him Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.