Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:38 PM

Please I Need A Mini Grinder That Can Grind Activated Charcoal To Powder - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please I Need A Mini Grinder That Can Grind Activated Charcoal To Powder (508 Views)

Using Charcoal To Reduce Odour In Poultry / Electric Dry Food Grinder For Sale / Hammer Mill Grinder For Sale - Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Mini Grinder That Can Grind Activated Charcoal To Powder by divineappo(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
please i need a mini grinder that can grind activated charcoal to powder

Re: Please I Need A Mini Grinder That Can Grind Activated Charcoal To Powder by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
Is the powder charcoal for filtration system?

You can buy the standard grinding machine and re-purpose it for charcoal grinding.
Re: Please I Need A Mini Grinder That Can Grind Activated Charcoal To Powder by divineappo(m): 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
Is the powder charcoal for filtration system?

You can buy the standard grinding machine and re-purpose it for charcoal grinding.
Yes its for water filtration, medicinal and for cosmetics purposes too

where can I get it?

I need something portable, not big machine
Re: Please I Need A Mini Grinder That Can Grind Activated Charcoal To Powder by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
divineappo:

Yes its for water filtration, medicinal and for cosmetics purposes too

where can I get it?

I need something portable, not big machine

You can look at the different modules at jiji, if you live in Lagos, you can readily order for any module that works for you or go to the warehouse, mostly at Omuwo Oddofin/Trade Fair axis, that is mostly where I buy my manufacturing machines from or I order form China.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Crayfish From Akwa Ibom Looking For Buyers / Bean Cora Available For Sale / Hear What Buhari's Minister Of Water Resources Say About Border Closure (foto)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.