Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,133 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Hurry While Offer Is Still On; I've Been Making Money Since PIGGYBANK Promo Star - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hurry While Offer Is Still On; I've Been Making Money Since PIGGYBANK Promo Star (269 Views)

Savings In Insurance Bank or Piggybank Which One Is Advicesable? / Piggybank Or Cowrywise / How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurry While Offer Is Still On; I've Been Making Money Since PIGGYBANK Promo Star by emmy4lov(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
Piggybank is one of the best online savings app out there

βœ“ It is a very easy to use mobile and web app, quite popular and one of the oldest out there ( I have been using the app since 2017).

βœ“It can be easily setup to save as little as N100 daily weekly or monthly, you earn interest on your savings about 10-15% per annum, it's automatically deducts the amount form your ATM

βœ“ It is a very robust application and has lots of features like the group saving (you create a target amount like 200k and add up your friend or loved one to save towards the amount), auto savings which allows you to save a particular amount daily, weekly or monthly. I personally save N1000 weekly and lastly the save lock which allows you lock up you money for a period of time and get interest.

All these features are designed to make saving and investing for the future easy, more fun, and secured.

1st January 2018, launched its referral bonus program began

You earn N500 when your friends signup and Deposit N1000 instantly.

Your friend gets additional N500 after signing up now having N1,500

I've made more than N8000 already form this and I'm still making

How to cashed out/withdraw funds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h54Q-GZ78MI

All you need to do is to sign up using the promo Link https://infoguid.pro/piggybank

Minimum deposit is N1000 for your promotion link to become activated

(1) (Reply)

Learn & Earn Up To #1,000,000 To Start Or Support Your Business / I Breastfed In An Interview By Monica Paxson / Robbers Storm Polaris Bank Kill Policeman, Doctor, Injure Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.