Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

The legitimate concubine. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The legitimate concubine. (23764 Views)

Concubine’s Vengeance (18+) / Is It A Sin To Have A Concubine? / Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Eberechi24:

What said is true.No doubt.

Am against robbing your philandering lifestyle on your wife's face because you assumed she no option. A woman who wouldn't care about your philandering lifestyle is one with alternatives.
Women deserve better.

Promiscuity among married men should be frowned at. In fact it should be discouraged. If we all frown at it just like we frown at Women's promiscuity. we will sanitize the society.

A tennage boy after reading this post will feels he is god and entitled to sleeping around without caution even when married.

A woman after reading this post will feel so sad. Our emotions should be recognized.
we are humans!!

a man who loves and respects his wife will never want to stray out and if he even strays out he will never want to throw it on her face.its those ones who dont love and respect their wives that flaunt their cheating ways on their wife's faces.

3 Likes

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Eberechi24(f): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
lefulefu:
a man who loves and respects his wife will never want to stray out and if he even strays out he will never want to throw it on her face.its those ones who dont love and respect their wives that flaunt their cheating ways on their wife's faces.

women need some respect in their matrimonial home. Telling me to live with consciousness that my husband will deliberately move around with different women is unbearable unless I will made up my mind to switch to my alternative(s)

All these men-are-polygamous-in-nature tale is a thing of the mind. A Man can chose to stay with one woman all his life and still be fine. It's all about discipline

Men need shape their mind and accept to live and be faithful to their wives just like wives have shaped theirs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Eberechi24:

women need some respect in their matrimonial home. Telling me to live with consciousness that my husband will deliberately move around with different women is unbearable unless I will made up my mind to switch to my alternative(s)

All these men-are-polygamous-in-nature tale is a thing of the mind. A Man can chose to stay with one woman all his life and still be fine. It's all about discipline

Men need shape their mind and accept to live and be faithful to their wives just like wives have shaped theirs.
i get u but maybe Toks might be a polygamous man and there are ladies who have already resigned themselves to fate that the man who they will marry will cheat on them. there are ladies who dont mind if their husband sleeps around as long as the man is rich and she is living in luxury. anyway not all men cheat and if u lucky to end up with a faithful man who adores u biko hold am tight o.
Re: The legitimate concubine. by Omoluabi16(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
lefulefu:
its like u missed that yesterday thread on frontpage where one warri girl went to the bank to pick a fight with another female bankstaff to leave her sugar daddy married lover alone. my former landlord who is over 80 yrs now and wit grandkids...two young ladies where fighting over him and strippin themselves in the street.some single girls will kill just to be a concubine for a married man.
see ehn, some girls or most people will do anything for pecuniary gains. They were brawling not because they love your landlord, but because of what they benefit.They will gladly be drilled front and back because of money. These concubines will leave at the first sight of a richer person. Love no dey their dictionary..unlike the normal marriage where the deep commitment is. No woman likes to be shared, for whatever reason. I've even seen Muslim women cause hell because their husband wanted a 2nd wife.
king Solomon had many women because of his power and wealth, and can you vouch all those women were faithful? Na small aristo take better pass concubine.

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Eberechi24(f): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
lefulefu:
i get u but maybe Toks might be a polygamous man and there are ladies who have already resigned themselves to fate that the man who they will marry will cheat on them. there are ladies who dont mind if their husband sleeps around as long as the man is rich and she is living in luxury. anyway not all men cheat and if u lucky to end up with a faithful man who adores u biko hold am tight o.

That kind of man will be my weakness. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Omoluabi16:
see ehn, some girls or most people will do anything for pecuniary gains. They were brawling not because they love your landlord, but because of what they benefit.They will gladly be drilled front and back because of money. These concubines will leave at the first sight of a richer person. Love no dey their dictionary..unlike the normal marriage where the deep commitment is. No woman likes to be shared, for whatever reason. I've even seen Muslim women cause hell because their husband wanted a 2nd wife.
king Solomon had many women because of his power and wealth, and can you vouch all those women were faithful? Na small aristo take better pass concubine.
any man that wants peace of mind should jus stick with one woman cos the quickest way to have high blood is to have multiple wives and concubines.even some muslim guys these days prefer to marry one wife.yea i know those young ladies fighting over my landlord cos even sef d old man is very generous.im poultry business wreck cos of the amount of im capital wey im dey spend on young girls. anyway not everyman has the interest in having concubines or sidechicks.if i get married to my spec wetin go come make me dey go outside.
Re: The legitimate concubine. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Eberechi24:

grin
Eberechi24:

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by AryEmber(f): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
What kind of christian is Op? Concubine? You're an old testament christian.
Re: The legitimate concubine. by Toks2008(m): 1:43am On Jan 26, 2019
AryEmber:
What kind of christian is Op? Concubine? You're an old testament christian.

Old testament Christian...these people won't kill me.

3 Likes

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Toks2008(m): 1:49am On Jan 26, 2019
Eberechi24:

Can you for a minute close your eyes and imagine yourself in any of the situation I listed in my write up? DON'T GIVE ME THAT FOOLISH TALK THAT IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU...

Continue to rant if that will make you sleep well at night. You are obviously naive.

2 Likes

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Toks2008(m): 2:00am On Jan 26, 2019
lefulefu:

Leave the talks of toks might be polygamous....we men are and you inclusive just that many of us love to fool ourselves.

You say if you get your spec you won't cheat innit? How many men get their specs?

Lefu get this clear...my write up is as factual as day and night...

No lady ever wishes to be a concubine from the early days of their lives but unpredictable circumstances of life made them one and it is one married man that will marry them.

There was a young beautiful northern lady with 2kids who escaped from boko haram after her husband was killed.

He kept meeting different men who just used her after promising her n the children shelter until she met one igbo trader who is happily married and this guy rented a place for her and after a while the lady fell in love with him and that was it.

This widow would have vowed at a time that no woman will ever share her husband but alas she is the one now sharing another woman's husband.

My threads are for immature people to read and learn but if they choose to rant endlessly they are free to.

The act of a man having concubines is not about a man wanting many ladies but it is about every woman having a man. No woman deserves to be single for life.

One day many of them will reference my write ups.

7 Likes

Re: The legitimate concubine. by 3phase(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2019
ifyan:
Mr Toks2008 this your right up is wrong and please stop twisting the Bible for your own gain.

Remember the Bible is divided into two parts. Old and New testaments and as a Christian which you claim you are ( Christ like) follow his teaching dully.

Though l .....
since you said the bible is divided into 2.He can choose whichever he like to buttress his point.Abi na OP write the bible ni?

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Eberechi24(f): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2019
Toks2008:

Can you for a minute close your eyes and imagine yourself in any of the situation I listed in my write up? DON'T GIVE ME THAT FOOLISH TALK THAT IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU...

Continue to rant if that will make you sleep well at night. You are obviously naive.
I have closed my eyes and imagine myself in that situation and comes up a solution.

Hunt for my alternatives. whatever theory you come up with that isnt balanced on any angle is rubbish. What are the feeling of wives whose husbands sleep outside? Very happy and supportive I guess.
And pls stop shoving the your misogynist theory of men are polygamous in nature with your bible backup down my throat.

When Bible command men to love their wives just as Christ loved the church, he didn't include emotional blackmail but support.

Christ loves the church with everything in his strength, Christ gave church everything withholding any thing. He is faithful to the church.

Stop twisting the bible for your gains.

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Toks2008(m): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Eberechi24:

I have closed my eyes and imagine myself in that situation and comes up a solution.

Hunt for my alternatives. whatever theory you come up with that isnt balanced on any angle is rubbish. What are the feeling of wives whose husbands sleep outside? Very happy and supportive I guess.
And pls stop shoving the your misogynist theory of men are polygamous in nature with your bible backup down my throat.

When Bible command men to love their wives just as Christ loved the church, he didn't include emotional blackmail but support.

Christ loves the church with everything in his strength, Christ gave church everything withholding any thing. He is faithful to the church.

Stop twisting the bible for your gains.

A n wi iru o n wi ru...

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Eberechi24(f): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
Toks2008:

A n wi iru o n wi ru...
Nke ahu gbasaru gi ebe ahu

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Toks2008(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
Eberechi24:

Nke ahu gbasaru gi ebe ahu

a onye nwere a ziri ezi iko abụghị otu dị ka a onye na-ehi ụra banyere.
Re: The legitimate concubine. by Eberechi24(f): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Toks2008:

[s]a onye nwere a ziri ezi iko abụghị otu dị ka a onye na-ehi ụra banyere[/s]
Pls stick to Yoruba, your language. You just give me headache
Re: The legitimate concubine. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
The worst thing that can happen to a woman is to be a widow at a young age, that's why I keep praying to God to give me a husband that won't die young, that's why any man that leave my life, I assume maybe he is meant to die young, which is why God removed him from my life cheesy.
Re: The legitimate concubine. by Toks2008(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
Valerie47:
The worst thing that can happen to a woman is to be a widow at a young age, that's why I keep praying to God to give me a husband that won't die young, that's why any man that leave my life, I assume maybe he is meant to die young, which is why God removed him from my life cheesy.

I'm glad you are getting the message and I pray that Your husband lives long and also has eyes for only you but just in case at any time in his life he chose to have a concubine please never leave your marriage cos many wives who leave their husband because of concubines usually end up as concubines of other men.

This is the message I'm passing with this write up but I guess even lalasticlala finds it hard to decipher.

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Toks2008:

I will say it is purely non hypocritical but the plain undiluted truth. Except im proved wrong.
I have seen and heard so many.what somepple portray in social media is the exact opposite of what their life look like.they come here and form saint while in the world they are something else.if u av all u wish for dont condemn others.a lot of pple are living a life they never bargained for and it does not mean they are useless

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Toks2008(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
hireet:
I have seen and heard so many.what somepple portray in social media is the exact opposite of what their life look like.they come here and form saint while in the world they are something else.if u av all u wish for dont condemn others.a lot of pple are living a life they never bargained for and it does not mean they are useless

And how does this comment of yours correlate with the topic on ground?

What has sainthood got to do with the matter?

I really don't know how to remedy the low intelligent quotient of many ladies....so appalling.

2 Likes

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Toks2008:

And how does this comment of yours correlate with the topic on ground?
if U Dnt Understand Jst Move On
Re: The legitimate concubine. by Toks2008(m): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Omoluabi16:

lol! unfortunately it can also be called love.

Look at the last instance i gave on the thread...a young lady in her early 20s could decide to be with a man in his 50s basically for financial support and the parents of the lady will even encourage her to be the man's concubine as long as he does the normal rites for brides. Who wan suffer?

Bros abeg leave matter,nah something dey make man love woman and visavis..no one can just love another person for a blank reason.

This is why i laugh at many hypocrites here on this thread. Even ladies that have been mistresses to married men will come here to start wailing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Toks2008(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lalastìclala this thread is insightful for front page.
Re: The legitimate concubine. by goooze(m): 6:07am On Mar 11, 2019
Op, I noticed the word "concubine" is confusing them replace it with 'second wife " to ensure its legitimacy.

2 Likes

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Estellie: 6:25am On Mar 11, 2019
How wonderful... Guys now care about the increasing numbers of single ladies...They wanna do something about it..I'm seeing things like "Haa we need to legalize polygamy. we need to do something about OUR single ladies, they're lonely, every woman needs a husband." kikikiki... mtewww.
Re: The legitimate concubine. by Estellie: 6:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Toks2008:

I'm glad you are getting the message and I pray that Your husband lives long and also has eyes for only you but just in case at any time in his life he chose to have a concubine please never leave your marriage cos many wives who leave their husband because of concubines usually end up as concubines of other men.

This is the message I'm passing with this write up but I guess even lalasticlala finds it hard to decipher.
Can you say this to a man? that's my question... Y'all advice women to tolerate cheating, you bring up silly excuses to justify the act, buh can you also advise a man to not leave his marriage should in case at a time in life his wife chooses to have a lover?...
Re: The legitimate concubine. by Zombicmodz: 8:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Kobicove:
We need to face reality...there is an urgent need to legalize polygamy so that the multitude of single ladies around will be able to find husbands!

Most of these women you're talking about have NO business in a man's house. I think we should let sleeping dogs lie..

2 Likes

Re: The legitimate concubine. by pointblank247(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2019
prettysassygirl:
And I had high regard for this man before,thought he was sensible,see how he has successfully twisted the word of God trying to justify his lustful desire, if you want to have plenty concubine toks, go and have ,no one is stopping u,stop trying to drag along other men with you ,you think because you posted it,it is right abi? You just fall my hand sha.
please you are very wrong. The Bible never condemn polygamy at all any where. Maybe for bishops 'husband of one wife'
The church has never condemned polygamy any were and for your info read acts 7:38 and you will hear about the church in the wilderness which dates back to thousands of years before Jesus was born. They mostly had more than one wife

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Burgerlomo: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2019
I see nothing wrong in it if your vehicle can have a legitimate spare tire grin

1 Like

Re: The legitimate concubine. by Ugosample(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2019
Toks2008:

Bro monogamy is a western psychology that has no foundation either from the bible or even in Islam.

The Devil has destroyed many marriages because of the twisted mindset of our women.

The worst part is that these western countries suffer the hit the most...

Walk on the streets of England and America and randomly pick 10 women with kids and you can be sure that at least 6 out of every 10 is either divorced, or never married single mum's.

Ask them why they broke up with their ex and you are almost certain to hear same reason..."HE CHEATED ON ME"

Have you ever come across any story in the bible where a lady leaves her husband cos he got another concubine? In fact it was these wives that were encouraging their husbands to take concubines.

I pity this generation of ladies who have already destroyed their mindset with the lies the missionaries brought with religion.

My duty is to continue to write from the realistic point of view...anyone who has issues should counter it with facts rather than make a mockery of him or herself by trolling.

monogamy is a western ideology shocked shocked

Bros you need factory resetting slap!

that's all I hsve to say

To think I used to like you and your posts undecided undecided

punk ass
Re: The legitimate concubine. by Toks2008(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ugosample:

monogamy is a western ideology shocked shocked

Bros you need factory resetting slap!

that's all I hsve to say

To think I used to like you and your posts undecided undecided

punk ass

I would rather prefer my posts to be disliked by a critically unintelligent person like you cos you failed to make any sense. Olodo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? / Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy / If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.