Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Please I Need Help On How To Get Loan To Start A Small Scale Business? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Help On How To Get Loan To Start A Small Scale Business? (1357 Views)

Lucrative Small Scale Jobs In Nigeria / Dangote Refinery Salary Scale For Engineers / What Is The Minimum Salary Scale Of A Graduate Who Joins The Police? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help On How To Get Loan To Start A Small Scale Business? by jobbitto(m): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
Good morning experts in the house,

Before the year started, I wrote down things that I would achieve before the end of 2019. Starting up a business is one of the things listed. I would like to open a bet9ja office this year.

Now I have just N300,000 in my account. I actually needed about N500,000 to start with. And so i would need N200,000 to make it up.

My questions are, how what are the procedures/requirements one would meet to be qualified to get loan?

Which bank do I go to that have flexible policies in getting loan?

Can N500,000 be enough to start up a bet9ja office?

Please Mr. Seun help me push this to front page.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Get Loan To Start A Small Scale Business? by jobbitto(m): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lalasticlala help a brother, thank you
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Get Loan To Start A Small Scale Business? by OluwaWizzy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
300k is enough to start a small business.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Get Loan To Start A Small Scale Business? by ekehopp: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
fve
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Get Loan To Start A Small Scale Business? by Tony142: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
It depends on the size of do bet9ja shop u want , if it is a small bet shop of one room, den day 300k is enough
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Get Loan To Start A Small Scale Business? by jobbitto(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
debaj10:
avoid these guys.
45% interest, last time I checked.
bank loans are min 20%.

what to do:
1. prepare a comprehensive business plan.
2. use ur bank- the biz manager will give u insights into how ur plan can fail.
3. upd8 ur biz plan.
4. start the business with what u hav. who will give u money just because d plan looks good?
5. d smaller the scale, d beta for u- it's easier to show profit, turnover and up scaling. wink
6. depending on the industry, look for venture capitalists. we have them.
7. Google Tunji Andrews and contact him on twitter. he knows them.
8. with a good biz plan and an existing biz, start harassing family and friends for their contacts. I'm dead serious.
9. post updates online from d day u start prepping till it launch.
10. ensure ur CAC, FIRS, etc are uptd8.

good luck

CAC, FIRS, when I don't know my faith in the business?
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Get Loan To Start A Small Scale Business? by jobbitto(m): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Tony142:
It depends on the size of do bet9ja shop u want , if it is a small bet shop of one room, den day 300k is enough

Do you have any idea on how to start the business?
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Get Loan To Start A Small Scale Business? by Tony142: 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
jobbitto:

Do you have any idea on how to start the business?

No sir, the easiest way to be there is to follow d footstep of those dates are already there, what I am trying to say is dat

U should go to any bet9ja shop day is far from were u want to open urs, and ask Dem hw dey starts their own business, if d person. Is kind enough he or she will show d way forward
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Get Loan To Start A Small Scale Business? by jobbitto(m): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Tony142:

No sir, the easiest way to be there is to follow d footstep of those dates are already there, what I am trying to say is dat

U should go to any bet9ja shop day is far from were u want to open urs, and ask Dem hw dey starts their own business, if d person. Is kind enough he or she will show d way forward

nice one. thanks

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help On How To Get Loan To Start A Small Scale Business? by Niorte: 7:35am On Jan 14, 2019
Whoever cares should note.

Never ever start a business with a LOAN
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Get Loan To Start A Small Scale Business? by debaj10: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
jobbitto:
CAC, FIRS, when I don't know my faith in the business?
I gave a guide, its d last item on dlist u focused on abi?

isok.

cari go.

e go b.

(1) (Reply)

Ericsson Nigeria Latest Recruitment (Hot Positions) / What It Takes To Get A Federal Government Job In Nigeria 2020 / Michael Stevens Consulting Oil/Gas & Banking ND/HND/Bsc Recruitment(8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.