Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Tired Of Job Hunting; Come In Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tired Of Job Hunting; Come In Here (434 Views)

5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? / Some Fun While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Job Hunting; Come In Here by MummyIMadeIt: 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
Good day Ladies and gents, today I bring to you an avenue of making self sustainable income.

We all are aware of the economic situation and Lack of good jobs, hence the need for a side hustle which could and as well provide more than bargained for.

I believe we are all familiar with the proverbs that states "Riches and wealth cometh from above" & "that their is nothing new under the sun".

All that is needed for one to make it in this line of investment involves

4 basic and fundamental rules

*Having a good plan
*Applying Wisdom
*Kill Greed
*Have a timeline

Without further ado, the side hustle am about to talk us into is called Sports Investment.

Yes you heard me right, as Sports Investment goes beyond and is nothing compared to Gambling be it as it may.

Now, I may be a Newbie in this field of investment, but after due research I may have found out a secret to making it in this Investment.
Follow me as I take you on the ride.

For you to succeed in this line you must learn to familiarize yourself with the 3 basic rules and apply it always.

#Rule 1

Having a Good Plan

Anyone who fails to plan, plans to fail. As the saying is right, you must plan yourself and be prepared for this Investment.

With as little as #2000 naira you can actually earn far more than a Salary earner with good job. what is needed here is planning.

let me break down the possibility of my statement above for you.

I Deposit #2000 into my betting account, I place a stake of #400 on a 3odds game into 3 places, that is I have a total of 9 odds spread into 3 with a stake bet of #400 on each.

if only one stake enters out of the 3 staked, you have a total of #400x3 = #1200

if two stakes enters out of 3 you have a total of #1200+#1200 = #2400

if the three stakes all enters, you have made a total of #2400+#1200=#3600

From the above, one can make a total of #3600 in a day with all been equal.

Now calculate an average of you wining only two stakes out of 3 stakes in a day for a total of 20days in a month with other factors considered.

#2400x20days = #48000

You have #48000 just like that.

However one must remember that this is a game chance as things may not be as you want it hence #Wisdom is required.

#Rule 2

Apply Wisdom

Yes, Wisdom is needed to guide you in this line of investment. First, you may ask how do I get these 9 odd games that are near perfect guarantee?
This platform has the answer to your question as their are lovely punters available in the sports section, all you need do is play their game.

This is where you need Wisdom. Before playing any punters game, you must be sure of the accuracy of such punters predictions. so you must make you research.

Remember no punter is 90% correct so at best an 80-85% accuracy is good, hence the short fall in the 30 days of the week to 20 days, assuming you have a 10 days bad run in the investment.

Remember all Investment have their bad moments as it's never all rosy.

One may ask what if I loose all #2000 what becomes my fate. Indeed a tricky question, but the answer is always simple, never invest all your capital. what I mean here is that though #2000 may be your start up capital, yet you may have a fall back base capital of x2 your startup capital. In this case, you should endeavour to have a spare #2000-3000 outside your #2000 deposited, in other words your real capital should be #4000-5000. Never deposit this spare cash (#2000-3000) on your betting account and remember it's a backup if peradventure your punter is having a bad day or you are having bad timing.

After your research, never exceed a good total of 9 odds game play, no matter what our desire to earn more. Always stick to 9 odds and spread it across your staking power of #400 naira each. Never allow your greed for more destroy your success.

#Rule 3
kill Greed

Assuming your punters predictions has been accurate for a stretch of 5-10days, never you increase you staking power from #400 to a higher one. You must learn to tame the Greed in you, as this could lead to ur failure.
Also, only stick to playing 9odds in a day, and never exceed the limit as u may be tempted to re over from your loss if after loosing a days game giving the fact you have excess money in your account.

Never be Greedy.

If you can stick to this rules you are sure of at least #40000 in a month.

After the first month is over and you count your gain depending on what you have, you can increase your stake to #1000 into 3 games that's a total of #3000 naira per day staking power, but most importantly always stick to ur 9 odds for 3 odds game each.

Also, remember that the higher your staking power the lesser your odds.

#Rule 4
Have a Timeline

As a business person, you should endeavour to keep record of your investment, this helps checkmate your success and failure rate either on your choice of punter or on your returns.

Having a timeline also serves as a diary that can help checkmate your excesses and help in planning ahead on what next best strategy suits you.

FAQ's

1. Are you a punter or betting agent?

No

2. What's your motive?

My motive is to help curb the menace caused by unemployment and poverty in providing a way out for the youth.

3. Who can partake in this Investment?

Everyone/ Anyone from all gender, tribe or religion.

4. How can I Start?

With a capital of #5000, a browsing phone, and bank account you can start.

5. Is it true that people are making it with this Investment?

Stop worrying about others and key into the above steps and watch you make it.

6. How do I get Punters predictions?

You can access this anywhere on the internet as lots of punters with website are ready to meet your need.
Re: Tired Of Job Hunting; Come In Here by MummyIMadeIt: 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
I would be using this medium as my timeline

January 2019

12 - Invested #2000

Played with #1000

Played #500 x2games of 9odds total. gained on x1game=2233

If you notice I didn't use the plan up there, as I wanted testing the waters as a Newbie.

But as from tomorrow, am keying straight to the plan above.

MONEY WILL BE MADE BY GOD's GRACE.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment!!! Team Lead, Activation Officer / Treasury Accountant Role / Winners Golden Bet Cashier Needed At Akute Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.