Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial (22202 Views)

Confusion Over CJN’s ‘resignation’ - The Nation / BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Vickthore: 11:42am On Jan 13, 2019
zombieTRACKER:

I'm telling you

Buhari is evil personified

Those who support him are worse than Boko Haram
What about those supporting return of pdp and Atiku?
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by FrankFrenzy(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2019
darfay:
Buhari is a disgrace to democracy ..

But why are they meeting in Abuja, why not ph or somewhere in the south south

It's easier for them to converge in Abuja from their respective states. Else they will have to drive through to any SS state that they would have met as there's no intra - South south flight arrangement in Nigeria, they can fly from their respective states to Abuja within 40mins.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by professorchuks(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2019
originals1:
shocked Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Howfa, mk we talk na
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by nsilordgmail(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2019
darfay:
Buhari is a disgrace to democracy ..

But why are they meeting in Abuja, why not ph or somewhere in the south south
Because there could be some few 'connects' based in Abuja that the governors may want to meet. It's a national interest not regional.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Miko360: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2019
Please get a job and stop following Bubu's senseless talks...
They will never allow the truth to rein but they will keep telling us that they are not corrupt..

APPLY FOR LATEST JOB HERE
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Westaslave2(f): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
Earthquake1:

That is Mannabbgrills second moniker

He uses the first one to act holy and uses the second one to show he's true nature
chai..dat guy is 2 annoying ee
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by eyeview: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
vingeophysicist:
This is why I want this country to divide. Someone is corrupt and he is meant to face the law, some leaders are their using ethnicity to destabilize due process. Only gullible follower will fall for this, don't be surprise people of same tribe will hold protest for this criminal.

They did not accuse him of corruption, mind you. And the illegal thing is possession of foreign account, not domicilary account.
And is it not strange that you didn't call for division when a man without waec which is a requirement for presidency became your president and hired 21 SANS to defend himself than provide it
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Westaslave2(f): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Edodefender:
edo state have oil than all igboland combined
y saying he is igbo ,pls he is a yoruba man every igbo knws edo has oil
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Naajjii: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
Edodefender:
pH or Bayelsa would have been better
What can they do, when most of them are battling for re election, if the CJN did wrong and the law is taking it's course then this meeting can't change anything wether Bayelsa or Abuja.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by gozie112(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
vingeophysicist:
These people too should be probe too especially that political criminal called ganduje. But will our political, ethnic and religious differences allow due process to take place? No. You are one of the problem ,allowing political differences to Becloud your judgement. This cjn is meant to face the law if found guilty.

They should start from gandolar,ouk,nd ameachi
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by icedbreez(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Federal Government of Hausa. FGH.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by ruffyjolly(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
if he has skeleton in his cupboard, he should face the music.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by sweetgala(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Zico5:

Why can't u guys reason for once, what of the political effects of this issue. point to me one person in Buhari government that is faultless and without corruption hanging on his neck

Yemi Osinbajo , Lai Mohammed , Festue Keyamo, Rewane it is a long list my good friend. This issue was known that's why the CJN appointment was delayed. This is Nigerian politics the people at the centre of affairs know who is doing what
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by sweetgala(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
diablos:

Which oil? Edo get oil or is it palm oil you're talking about?

Actually Edo does have oil. It is regarded as a oil producing state
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by sweetgala(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
vingeophysicist:
These people too should be probe too especially that political criminal called ganduje. But will our political, ethnic and religious differences allow due process to take place? No. You are one of the problem ,allowing political differences to Becloud your judgement. This cjn is meant to face the law if found guilty.

He is a governor, he can be investigated but not probed. I'm sure efcc would be on him once his term is over. Why does this logic elude you
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by sweetgala(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
eyeview:

They did not accuse him of corruption, mind you. And the illegal thing is possession of foreign account, not domicilary account.
And is it not strange that you didn't call for division when a man without waec which is a requirement for presidency became your president and hired 21 SANS to defend himself than provide it

The man has a WAEC that has been proven beyond doubt. Please drop the whip and stop flogging a dead horse
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by sweetgala(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
gozie112:

They should start from gandolar,ouk,nd ameachi

Gandolar has something called Immunity
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by diablos: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
Edodefender:
edo state have oil than all igboland combined
[/s]

My friend be quiet. I ask again is it palm oil or groundnut oil you have because i know crude oil is far from it. I wonder why you guys are referred to as South south in the first place. You guys should be merged with the South West.

2 Likes

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by diablos: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
sweetgala:

Actually Edo does have oil. It is regarded as a oil producing state

No they don't. And if they do why are they not producing?
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Ikpongiton: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
it is good that biafra,did not accept to break without south-south,otherwise,it would have been hell for south-south to remain in nigeria with biafra gone .
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by ndukwejoe(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
let the CJN go to court and clear his name, that is how we make a country great, tomoro one idiot will be comparing Nigeria with China.

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by BAZETU12: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
When Jonathan removed Suleiman Abba and replace him with south southerner, we didn't call for meeting.

When Jonathan removed sunusi lamido and replace him with south southerner, we didn't call for meeting.

Your meeting can't change anything, u people never voted for Buhari in 2015 and your entire population in the south south is not up to 4 local governments in kano state
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Zico5(m): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
sweetgala:

Yemi Osinbajo , Lai Mohammed , Festue Keyamo, Rewane it is a long list my good friend. This issue was known that's why the CJN appointment was delayed. This is Nigerian politics the people at the centre of affairs know who is doing what
I laugh, so these vagabonds u listed here are the saints in Apc. Probably post it as a new thread and allow people to judge u
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by donprinyo(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Wike of edo, dumb reporter
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Tareq1105: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Odingo1:
The days of Buhari are numbered

Your view
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Ayobami7(m): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
这是我的评论
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by chloride6: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
SS governors set for meeting in Abuja.

Who did we offend?
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by gozie112(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
sweetgala:

Gandolar has something called Immunity
but they Freezed fayose account wen he still has immunity,,efcc seized most of his property b4 he left office..so?? Can u explain why they did that to him,. I'm ready to learn from u
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by adedehinbo(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
Just let this Igbo's go,they will never supports a honest person,they just want a country whereby everyone is allowed to do their business freely without any check and balancing,the want a border which is open to any kind of imports no matter how it could escalate to loss of lives,I would love if they leave this nation,I can assure things would get better without them
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by bigpicture001: 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
vingeophysicist:
This is why I want this country to divide. Someone is corrupt and he is meant to face the law, some leaders are their using ethnicity to destabilize due process. Only gullible follower will fall for this, don't be surprise people of same tribe will hold protest for this criminal.

That is exactly what APC want you to think....lemr tell you "all" buhari's ministers and all senators did not fully declare their asset including buhari and his pastor deputy.

The plot is cuz of the general election. So that even in court,the PDP would not have sympathisers.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by sweetgala(m): 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Zico5:

I laugh, so these vagabonds u listed here are the saints in Apc. Probably post it as a new thread and allow people to judge u

Can you point to any case of corruption against any of them, for you even know who Rewane is ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) / "Stop Being Petty, Childish" Ekiti PDP Blasts Makinde For Mocking Fayose's Trial / International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.