Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial (22208 Views)

Confusion Over CJN’s ‘resignation’ - The Nation / BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by sweetgala(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
gozie112:
but they Freezed fayose account wen he still has immunity,,efcc seized most of his property b4 he left office..so?? Can u explain why they did that to him,. I'm ready to learn from u

It was unfrozen soon after under the order of the court. The premise of why it was initially frozen was to prevent any plans to scuttle an ongoing investigation. Immunity in itself has limits and does not protect from all criminal prosecution. If a governor wants to test immunity he should stand on front Street hold a gun and kill a man in public glare.

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by sweetgala(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
bigpicture001:

That is exactly what APC want you to think....lemr tell you "all" buhari's ministers and all senators did not fully declare their asset including buhari and his pastor deputy.

The plot is cuz of the general election. So that even in court,the PDP would not have sympathisers.

If you have proof this is the case in the interest of this nation please file a complaint with the CCB and don't relent
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by sweetgala(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
diablos:

No they don't. And if they do why are they not producing?

You know the pursuit of knowledge is the cure for ignorance. Google is your friend
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Xander85: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
I hope the Edo governor was kept at arms length! He would be the eyes and ears of the wicked cabal in the meeting and report back to them ASAP!
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by gozie112(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
sweetgala:

It was unfrozen soon after under the order of the court. The premise of why it was initially frozen was to prevent any plans to scuttle an ongoing investigation. Immunity in itself has limits and does not protect from all criminal prosecution. If a governor wants to test immunity he should stand on front Street hold a gun and kill a man in public glare.
thank u sir
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
diablos:

My friend be quiet. I ask again is it palm oil or groundnut oil you have because i know crude oil is far from it. I wonder why you guys are referred to as South south in the first place. You guys should be merged with the South West.
people should ignore you.

Over 60% of south south tribes are from Benin(edoid).

The present Niger delta was former Benin kingdom.

Why am I replying you seff?
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by diablos: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
Excaperx:
people should ignore you.

Over 60% of south south tribes are from Benin(edoid).

The present Niger delta was former Benin kingdom.

Why am I replying you seff?
[/s]

What's this one typing? Does Edo state have crude oil? Yes or no. Am disinterested in what tribes emanate from that diabolical ancient city.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by diablos: 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
sweetgala:

You know the pursuit of knowledge is the cure for ignorance. Google is your friend
[/s]

No b only google, na googles. Is it crude oil or palm oil that edo has? Simple answer u can't give.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
diablos:

What's this one typing? Does Edo state have crude oil? Yes or no. Am disinterested in what tribes emanate from that diabolical ancient city.
you are from South east right? It has more crude oil than all south east states combined
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by diablos: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
Excaperx:
you are from South east right? It has more crude oil than all south east states combined
Am from the south south. But i also know that some south eastern states have more crude oil than the palm oil edo state claims they have to be called an oil producing state.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
diablos:

Am from the south south. But i also know that some south eastern states have more crude oil than the palm oil edo state claims they have to be called an oil producing state.
shh,you are from South east stop claiming south south.

By the way, igboland is landlocked erosion ridden small region
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by ken6488(m): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
umarsule885:
wetin carry oil come this matter..ode, the man is a chief Justice not minister of petroleum... Mumu be wise
a southerner that have oil afonjas and fulani herdsmerd would take our oil and send our son to jail

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by badman007(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
I hate these governors with a passion.

I will support Buhari's tyranny just to see them suffer and shit their pants.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by badman007(m): 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
ken6488:
a southerner that have oil afonjas and fulani herdsmerd would take our oil and send our son to jail

Nigeria is lazy because of our oil.

Share the money, share the money.. Thats all the people care about. Olobiri oil dry, the place turn ghost town. Naija Bad.

So much underdevelopment and poor education for we state. Dem use our head taya sotey we begin LIE say Warri no dey carry last.

Our mumu large sha.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by ezkimow(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
vingeophysicist:
This is why I want this country to divide. Someone is corrupt and he is meant to face the law, some leaders are their using ethnicity to destabilize due process. Only gullible follower will fall for this, don't be surprise people of same tribe will hold protest for this criminal.

What happened to Ganduje and Oloshiomole? Don't be one sided my brother
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by umarsule885(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
ken6488:
friendly advice sell your phone and go back to school....because u can't even write a simple sentence
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by ken6488(m): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
umarsule885:
friendly advice sell your phone and go back to school....because u can't even write a simple sentence
i love your advice but buhari will not get away with this
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by orisa37: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
Good. Force the F.G to drop the silly charge and sack Malami.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by megareal: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ikpongiton:
it is good that biafra,did not accept to break without south-south,otherwise,it would have been hell for south-south to remain in nigeria with biafra gone .

And you think it will be heaven for south south in Biafra? undecided
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by diablos: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
Excaperx:
shh,you are from South east stop claiming south south.

By the way, igboland is landlocked erosion ridden small region
[/s]

E pain am grin. Only oil you people have besides palm oil is anointing oil used for protection from your numerous witches and wizards. I've never seen an impoverished state with a high rate of diabolism like edo state. Oya fight with your keyboard.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
diablos:

E pain am grin. Only oil you people have besides palm oil is anointing oil used for protection from your numerous witches and wizards. I've never seen an impoverished state with a high rate of diabolism like edo state. Oya fight with your keyboard.
no time to waste with an internet troll.

If you think Edo state is bad, it's your opinion
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by diablos: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
Excaperx:
no time to waste with an internet troll.

If you think Edo state is bad, it's your opinion
[/s]
Not just bad bro, an eyesore. It should be part of the south wa$te not south south.
Re: South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial by dreamwords: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Edodefender:
edo state have oil than all igboland combined
Edo has no single oil only ijaw oil, land grabbers, you people want to claim ijaw land, Igboland has more crude deposit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) / Abacha $300 Million Loot: Twitter Nigeria Reacts / Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.