Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

This Artist Draws With Charcoal And Flour On The Ground..see Stunning Outcomes - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / This Artist Draws With Charcoal And Flour On The Ground..see Stunning Outcomes (1246 Views)

Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall / See What An Artists Draw With Charcoal And Flour on The Ground / Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Artist Draws With Charcoal And Flour On The Ground..see Stunning Outcomes by Redeakaa(m): 4:42am On Jan 13, 2019
A Sri Lankan artist (name unknown) has been generating buzz with his 3D drawings using only flour and charcoal. The temporary works use ‘forced perspective‘ to give them the 3D feel, meaning they need to be viewed from a specific angle to achieve the 3D effect.

Viewing from other angles and the image will appear stretched and distorted

2 Shares

Re: This Artist Draws With Charcoal And Flour On The Ground..see Stunning Outcomes by Redeakaa(m): 4:43am On Jan 13, 2019
When I see people like this....it makes me regret not really taking mine to the nedr level
Please if u aabi somrtin develop am...I still draw but I never really tried to go higher..... Drawing is in the family

Re: This Artist Draws With Charcoal And Flour On The Ground..see Stunning Outcomes by kachi19: 5:46am On Jan 13, 2019
WTF shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wooden Mask / Animators ! Let's Meet Up Here / Canva Pro Team Invite Link Updated(21 April 2023) Canva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.