Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

PDP Can’t Abandon Melaye In Trying Times’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Can’t Abandon Melaye In Trying Times’ (626 Views)

Wike: PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election Without Me / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Can’t Abandon Melaye In Trying Times’ by Malizumedia: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Campaign Council in Kogi State has described as fictitious, unfounded and tendentious, claims that the party has abandoned the spokesman of the council and senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Dino Melaye, in his hour of need.
Melaye, surrendered to the police after an eight-day siege to his residence by the Nigeria Police Force, who are bent on getting him to answer to the case of attempted culpable homicide over the shooting of a Police officer, Danjuma Saliu, attached to 37 Police Mobile Force (PMF), the incident reportedly took place while the officer on duty at a stop and search point along Aiyetoro Gbede, Mopa Road in Kogi State, on July 19, 2018.

Days after he gave himself up, an ailing Melaye was whisked away from the police hospital in Abuja, where he had been receiving treatment by masked security operatives on Friday.

Force spokesman, Jimoh Moshood, claimed Melaye was moved to a health facility of the Department of State Services (DSS) following complaints that his condition was not improving. He was yesterday moved to the Federal Special Anti-robbery Squad (FSARS) office in Guzape District, Abuja.

“The police investigation team obtained a 14 day remand warrant from the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court on January 9, 2019, to keep Senator Dino Melaye in police custody for investigation into the case of criminal conspiracy and attempted culpable homicide against him till 23rd January, 2019.

READ MORE ON...https://malizumedia.com/pdp-cant-abandon-melaye-in-trying-times/
Re: PDP Can’t Abandon Melaye In Trying Times’ by Hadone(m): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2019
But they did
Re: PDP Can’t Abandon Melaye In Trying Times’ by lordkush: 10:53am On Jan 13, 2019
without regret. Me as a card carrying member of pdp do not give a fucķ abot melaye. he is a bad party man. And what's worse. he us a bad politician.

he attacked pdp leaders. personally when he was in Apc

same nonsense he did when he went to boudillon to look for tinubu. who does that. ?
Re: PDP Can’t Abandon Melaye In Trying Times’ by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 13, 2019
He campaign against PDP.He only decamped from APC to pdp because of his problems with the gov of kogi state.

Re: PDP Can’t Abandon Melaye In Trying Times’ by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2019
lordkush:
without regret. Me as a card carrying member of pdp do not give a fucķ abot melaye. he is a bad party man. And what's worse. he us a bad politician.

he attacked pdp leaders. personally when he was in Apc

[s]same nonsense he did when he went to boudillon to look for tinubu. who does that. ?[/s]
Re: PDP Can’t Abandon Melaye In Trying Times’ by haladadon: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2019
I don't even believe that Dino melaye is a PDP member till now.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: My Children Don't Own A Car N I'm Not In Vice-presidential Race For $ / All you need to know about AG. IGP Mohammed Abubakar Adamu / See Why PDP Is Better Than APC In Terms Of Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.