Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Lady Set Statue Of Virgin Mary On Fire In Catholic Church (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Set Statue Of Virgin Mary On Fire In Catholic Church (photos) (419 Views)

Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Set Statue Of Virgin Mary On Fire In Catholic Church (photos) by HeWrites(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2019
An unidentified lady has burnt the statue of Mary in St. Jacobs Catholic Church, Orba, Igbere TV news reports.

Igbere TV newsmen gathered that the lady was seen entering the premises immediately after mass with a gallon of fuel in her hand and set the statue ablaze only minutes later.

More details later...

See More Pictures Here; http://igberetvnews.com/524442/unbelievable-shock-as-lady-burns-statue-of-mary-in-catholic-church-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Set Statue Of Virgin Mary On Fire In Catholic Church (photos) by tsephanyah(f): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2019
I think my neighbors are listening to bagpipe techno music if that is a thing.
Re: Lady Set Statue Of Virgin Mary On Fire In Catholic Church (photos) by festwiz(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2019
tsephanyah:
I think my neighbors are listening to bagpipe techno music if that is a thing.
Are they Scottish?? undecided
Re: Lady Set Statue Of Virgin Mary On Fire In Catholic Church (photos) by tsephanyah(f): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2019
festwiz:
Are they Scottish?? undecided
Jehovah's
Re: Lady Set Statue Of Virgin Mary On Fire In Catholic Church (photos) by tstx(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2019
It's just a statue
Re: Lady Set Statue Of Virgin Mary On Fire In Catholic Church (photos) by festwiz(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
tsephanyah:
Jehovah's
Hmm. Okay

(1) (Reply)

The Almighty God Is Not A Bloody God. / Pastor Seen Running With A Mad Woman Say He Want to Heal Her. / Pastor Nike Adeyemi Lied To Save A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.