Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Breaking News ; Satan Is Dead. A South African Pastor Killed Him In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News ; Satan Is Dead. A South African Pastor Killed Him In Hell (534 Views)

Miracles: Why Is Raising The Dead A Difficult Miracle For Many Pastors Today? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News ; Satan Is Dead. A South African Pastor Killed Him In Hell by mumumugu(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2019
wrote “when I got to hell there was a queue of millions of people waiting to be braai’d by Satan. I even saw some prominent South African politicians. I was so shocked because they lived like angels here on earth. I thought they went to heaven. When Satan saw me he panicked and directed his army to kill me. Like Samson in the Bible, I defeated them. Satan was my last victim” His received a moria of insults and condemnation from people who told him to stop misleading people. The post went down after an hour. It is not clear whether he will post it again or not. His claims comes months after another equally controversial pastor claimed he went to heaven and took pictures with Jesus. At the time, the pastor claimed that the exclusive photos would only be released to select few members after of course a fee. He later released photoshopped images to prove. This is one of the photos he released then.
Re: Breaking News ; Satan Is Dead. A South African Pastor Killed Him In Hell by mumumugu(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Breaking News ; Satan Is Dead. A South African Pastor Killed Him In Hell by Abfinest007(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2019
Satan is dead he is being replace by lai Mohammed just as jubril has replay buhari
Re: Breaking News ; Satan Is Dead. A South African Pastor Killed Him In Hell by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 13, 2019
mumumugu:
wrote “when I got to hell there was a queue of
millions of people waiting to be braai’d by Satan. I
even saw some prominent South African politicians.
I was so shocked because they lived like angels
here on earth. I thought they went to heaven. When
Satan saw me he panicked and directed his army to
kill me. Like Samson in the Bible, I defeated them.
Satan was my last victim”
His received a moria of insults and condemnation
from people who told him to stop misleading
people. The post went down after an hour. It is not
clear whether he will post it again or not. His
claims comes months after another equally
controversial pastor claimed he went to heaven and
took pictures with Jesus.
At the time, the pastor claimed that the exclusive
photos would only be released to select few
members after of course a fee.
He later released photoshopped images to prove.
This is one of the photos he released then.
I approve this post.
Re: Breaking News ; Satan Is Dead. A South African Pastor Killed Him In Hell by tstx(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2019
Hallelujah
Re: Breaking News ; Satan Is Dead. A South African Pastor Killed Him In Hell by JasonScoolari: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I approve this post.
Taking your sarcasm to the next level right? grin

Anyway, I apologise for the other day. That was Jason playing around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News ; Satan Is Dead. A South African Pastor Killed Him In Hell by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
Grand Delusion!!!
Re: Breaking News ; Satan Is Dead. A South African Pastor Killed Him In Hell by LuciferVirgin: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Breaking News ; Satan Is Dead. A South African Pastor Killed Him In Hell by LuciferVirgin: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Since he killed Satan, why is he still a Pastor?

Pastors are supposed to be God's representatives to protect his flock (Christians) from evil (Satan) right?

So now that the evil has been vanquished, why are they still Christians?
What/who are they fighting?
Who is he protecting them from?

Christianity cannot exist without Lucifer.
Re: Breaking News ; Satan Is Dead. A South African Pastor Killed Him In Hell by Bukolar1(f): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
imagine, until I checked the name of the OP, before I understood the post. That name and the post though.
Re: Breaking News ; Satan Is Dead. A South African Pastor Killed Him In Hell by engrtee(f): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
will Satan go to heaven

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be Awakened Spiritually / Salvation : Fear And Trembling - Paul Ellis / THE TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE: Matthew 19:10-12.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.