Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,335 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Forex Training Exclusive - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Training Exclusive (695 Views)

End Of The Year Free Forex Training / Mba Forex Training / How Much Do You Think A FOREX Training Should Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Training Exclusive by mrollyB: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hello people, Happy new year, i am sure this year we are all looking for ways to make money which am sure its not easy, out of all online money making program that i know, Forex is one of the most legit, the surest and the one you can make as much as you want from.

Let me quickly say i am a 12years veteran and have made everything possible from Forex trading which i will show you teach you and help you make sure this year is different for you financially than last year.

I will break this training into two the first part for Forex Intermediate people who are struggling with trading forex but already have the knowledge of the market and the second the beginners who are just getting to know the market.

Download one of the few accounts that i am trading manually and see the huge profit i have made in just two month.

i am sure people who do not believe this or who could not make this will doubt it but still its an open chance for the new year for you to change your life.

Re: Forex Training Exclusive by mrollyB: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
i am posting this update from the last account i posted, just to tell you my progress thanks if you have any questions you are free to ask and post as well

Re: Forex Training Exclusive by mrollyB: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
After a lot of considerations i will be sending my signals here as am making them, i will do tis for just two weeks and i will stop. thanks
Re: Forex Training Exclusive by darealez(m): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Beginner... Have a few questions... Mind if I contacted over WhatsApp?
Re: Forex Training Exclusive by mrollyB: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
darealez:
Beginner... Have a few questions... Mind if I contacted over WhatsApp?

You can contact me on whatsapp, send me message with your whatsapp number i will get back to you.
Re: Forex Training Exclusive by mrollyB: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
update on result

(1) (Reply)

Attend A Live Seminar On E-commerce Business And Digital Marketing / Acres / Plots Of Land At Cheap Price Of 150k Per Plot @ EPE / This Is For You Forex Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.