Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party (67569 Views)

K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member / K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Famousbabe(f): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
Fuji musician, K1 De Ultimate attended a wedding engagement party where Ijebu Garri and fried fish was served. He pounced on it and relished it with much gusto.

Sharing the video online, Ayinde Marshal wrote:

"Very proud of the creative instincts of New Nigerian Entrepreneurs across board.

Imagine coming to a social party and see Gari Ijebu and Eja dindin been served as part of menu.

I quickly jumped at it to have a feel of my best food ever..
@ Aderonke Aishat Keshiro engagement party here in Ijebu Ode.. This initiative of Kreative Fruits Cocktails.. Hajia Hafsatulah.. Omo nie jooor."

A twitter user, Bukola Wahab, reacting to this shared the video and wrote:

"First time I would be seeing Ijebu Garri and fried fish being served at a party �. There are levels to this party menu of a thing �"

Watch the video here

Would you have done same if you had attended a party where Ijebu garri and fish were served?

See more photos

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/wasiu-ayinde-marshal-drinks-garri-with.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Famousbabe(f): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
See more photos

Watch the video here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by gaby(m): 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Beautiful and something I could surely implement.

Let's honour and respect our local dishes and snacks abeg.. they've been our trusted life savers in the times of owu since time immemorial.

It must hurt them so much that once we happen on affluence we tend to begin to feel ashamed to identify with them and always look down on them condescendingly with much disdain.

It isn't fair my people...

Cassaflakes to the rescue man..I wan soak my own na with ekpa and sugar..

What a ruuuuuushhhh

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by LuciferVirgin: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
I refuse to say anything until MC Oluomo is certified dead.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by itspzpics(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
Chaiii I love dt

Caption This Photo Of A Lady With unhappylook At This Couple Kissing At A wedding >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by itiswellandwell: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lol. People are now packaging our abandoned menus in a more stylish and unique way. Remind me of my babe that suggested to her mum to have white rice packaged in that leaf wrap and have the stew garnished with enough slice meats and fish aside from the big meat or fish that will be on the rice. Better than every day jollof rice. You need to see how people abandoned the already served jollof rice by other parties and requesting for the rice. They thought its ofada and even when they realized it's not ofada, they aren't disappointed based on the garnished sweet stew. They all appreciated it and people who made jollof even requested for it. All is packaging!

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to UK and all European countries

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by adecz: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin

Ijebu garri, fish then maybe salad & wine??

Dem wan kee people abi??

Beware of the dangers of Awooof..!!!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by nepapole(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ok
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by NobleAngell(f): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nice but I hope there were other options not just the garri and fish for the sake of those who want something else.

With all humility,i don't think I'll like to have that in a party especially when i sight my beloved party jollof. I wouldn't miss that for any other food.

2 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by iammarvellux(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
Really...

Haters will be like...

7 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by martineverest(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
and what is wrong with that?...isn't garri a popular food in naija?

watch how many nairalanders whose favourite food is garri will condescend on this

2 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Hotfreezer: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Talk na, why you dey fear?

4 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by NoToPile: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Venue was Ijebu ode

Makes sense for Ijebu garri to be on the menu.

Garri ijebu plus chilled water and eja didndin....... grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Hotfreezer: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
NoToPile:
Venue was Ijebu ode

Makes sense for Ijebu garri to be on the menu.

Garri ijebu plus chilled water and eja didndin .......

24 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by RipMorosini: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
98.9% dead

5 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by sojayy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
champagne on top garri shocked this one gidi gan o!

1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Sirjamo: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
You go wait taya, las las you go come resemble one statue for Imo

3 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Adakintroy: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
There is nothing creative about this. Just the sole autocratic way the rich precides over all thoughts or reasons. They give it the meaning they choose.

If a poor man serve this same thing in his wedding it will be poverty, e no get money. If a poor man ride bycicle it's suffering if the rich rides it's workout. If poor man is trekking it's suffering if rich trekk it's work out.

Rich steal, it's misnagement, misappropriation, poor steals, it's stealing ole,.

Abeg leave.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Hotfreezer: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
Adakintroy:
There is nothing creative about this. Just the sole autocratic way the rich precideso over all thoughts or reasons. They give it the meaning they choose.

If a poor man serve this same thing in his wedding it will be poverty. If a poor man ride bycicle it's suffering if the rich rides it's workout. If poor man trekking it's suffering if rich trekking it's work out.

If the rich live on one room, it's choice maybe humble, if poor does similar it's hunger. Rich steal, it's misnagement, misappropriation, poor steals, it's stealing ole,.

Abeg leave.
[/s]

Is that all?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Emmzy201(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Saintsami(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
Pass it me k1
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by DaBill001(m): 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
To those saying this Atiku pic is an act cos of the juice,

Hope u all can say d same here?

After giving ursef d ansa just atikulate ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Adakintroy: 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hotfreezer:
[s][/s]

Is that all?

Rich man slave, what do you want now?
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Any Yoruba wey no de soak garri, that one na Yoruba?
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by marvin906(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
cold water the type that has smoke coming out of it and ijebu garri is bae..
the first slap it gives you amazing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by helinues: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
In the mentioning of Ijebu garri, all flakes shall bow..

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by kolafolabi(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Its so risky eating at a party when you are a public figure.

3 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by uzohrome(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
I just pity those guys the drink that rubbish. They won't filter it, no sugar , nothing with every elements garbage within the garri will not be filtered out with water. And worst is the garri is a sawared garri. My YB friends will be drinking the stuff like eaah. Well they enjoy it but me no fit testam self with sugar.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party by sureheaven(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2019

U were not there when God created him, so his death is in the hand of God. No matter what befell him, he won't die if it's not time. shocked

If you keep wishing him dead, you might end up die for his sake .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twins Osaso & Osato Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Dazzle At Gold Pool Party / Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.