Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,989 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:00 AM

See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) (5050 Views)

Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) / Questions Every Sane Mind Should Ask About The Soldiers "Beheaded In Imo" / Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by MediaLife: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
See the moment Nigeria soldiers fighting in Borno State, beheaded Boko Haram terrorist.

Video shared by Kayode Ogundamis show lifeless body of the beheaded terrorist and a soldier carrying his head.

Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/see-moment-nigerian-soldiers-beheaded.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by MediaLife: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
Watch Video HERE
Lalasticlala

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by oyebanji44: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin grin
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by LuciferVirgin: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
He looks like Buhari. I'm pretty sure he is an illegitimate child.

Finally explains why he keeps protecting them.

*spits angry

6 Likes

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by Olalan(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
As much as these insurgents needs to be defeated this act shouldn't be in public knowledge.......if am not mistaken there still remains some decent rules that covers the engagement of the opponents when prosecuting a war.

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by gbadexy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
It's not everything in the war front that should be covered by the press.
Protection of children, women, elderly and un armed men should be assured but whatever means the military wishes to deal with the brutal terrorist is ok by me.
America probably do worse for people whose only language they recognize is violence.
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by Flatties: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
We need more of this...
It will go a long way in dampening the morale of boko haramites

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by Georgekyrian(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
I think I love and support this if they should end boko haram, By this I think most BHT boyz will be afraid to engage them

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
I don't like commenting when i see photo of Nigerian soldiers with few dead Islamic terrorists being paraded,because in couple of days time bokoharam will overrun their bases and kill many of them before they will cart away their ammunitions.
The ones they arrested alive will later be granted amnesty by buhari after which they will reunite with their members in sambisa forest and still attack the Nigerian army again.

5 Likes

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by MediaLife: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by Mankosi: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
All in a bid to make us believe boko haram has been defeated?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by Rextizzle(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
Stupid alimajiri
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by Hector09(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
This is nt funny at all
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Olalan:
As much as these insurgents needs to be defeated this act shouldn't be in public knowledge.......if am not mistaken there still remains some decent rules that covers the engagement of the opponents when prosecuting a war.
is your brothers Boko Haram members? Those pictures are beautiful for Nigerian eyes, more of them to come including ur head, rule of engagement for fighting Boko boys is kill them ruthlessly and show us good new,

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by metroid(m): 6:28am On Jan 14, 2019
Amnesty International is coming for Una. Ogundamisi doesn't know that he just provided evidence for war crimes undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by braveboy64(m): 6:31am On Jan 14, 2019
hmm
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 14, 2019
metroid:
Amnesty International is coming for Una. Ogundamisi doesn't know that he just provided evidence for war crimes undecided
That’s Ignorant of him
Do they read at all..??
What do they know...??
He has forgotten they have rules of engagement...

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by gidgiddy: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2019
Th is is truly horrible for any army to engage in such barbaric act
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by metroid(m): 7:54am On Jan 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:

That’s Ignorant of him
Do they read at all..??
What do they know...??
He has forgotten they have rules of engagement...

He doesn't know
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by Arthurity1(m): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2019
metroid:
I swear! This right here is an evidence of war crime.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by Kingluqman(m): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2019
FBI wouldn't do that...
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by Georgekyrian(m): 11:29am On Jan 14, 2019
I’m so much in support, if I’m a soldier I’ll do more embarassed
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by peternorth567: 11:37am On Jan 14, 2019
thats just barbaric
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by Khd95(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
dont descend too low to boko haram levels
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by joladeb: 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nawa. Yet they will be killing
Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by aishapmbtoto: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
Old pictures for propaganda

Re: See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) by elmodee7(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Good

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable / Top Ten Most Dangerous Cities In The World / So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.