Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Why You Should Not Buy Umidigi Devices - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Not Buy Umidigi Devices (5305 Views)

Pls State Your Experiences With Umidigi Devices / Umidigi Devices Users Pls Enter And State Your Experiences / Where Can I Buy Umidigi Bison GT In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Buy Umidigi Devices by anitasoll(f): 1:04am On Jan 14, 2019
You can make money online from your smartphones.

have you heard of social media marketing, influencer marketing, social media management, drop shipping, etc?

Learn how to use your phone to start a business from home.

Check out my signature link below.
Re: Why You Should Not Buy Umidigi Devices by HeyCorleone(m): 1:11am On Jan 14, 2019
mikeycharles:
Why You Should Not Buy Umidigi Devices
First of all the name alone sounds like an Alien race from a whole different galaxy, imagine telling someone you make use of Umidigi.
Their phones look cheap, like they were made of Nigerian plastic (the worst kind). They look impressive only on paper and on videos.
Their specs are mostly fictional and even if they were not, they're too cheap to be considered worthy. Not to mention their high afinity for Mediatek processors (that name alone disgust me). Although they appear sleeker than the other phones been sold here in Nigeria, I doubt they are any good probably even worse than what we have here.
Those huge battery capacities won't even last a second, so don't even dare consider them cause their laggy software and bad optimization will render it useless just like Tecno's L9 and their rubbish they sell to ignorant Nigerians.
At the mention of such devices, you will sound poor to the next guy. We all know China and their "affordable" phones, a Huawei, ZTE, ONe Plus, iPhone and Samsung stands a better chance compared to Umidigi and Xiaomi. it's better you get a small device like the Nokia torchlight and save for a better and expensive looking device (premium).
Stop buying cheap devices, its better you get an old flagship and enjoy premium qualities than get a new device like Umidigi, Oukitel, Bluboo etc

These are just bloody assertions.

It's quite obvious that you have never used any Umidigi device.

I'm not a fan of the brand. Never used one. And by God's Grace I'm not hoping to use any. But you should be very constructive when you are offering people a reason not to do/use something. The only clear thing here is that you hate the device because of the name. That's all. The rest are just assumptions that can easily be refuted by someone who has a first hand experience of the phone.

Next time before you delve into criticism of any sort, be sure you understand the matter at hand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Buy Umidigi Devices by Theflow(m): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2019
undecided grin who gave op osogbo weed to smoke this morning
Re: Why You Should Not Buy Umidigi Devices by Mustack: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2019
HeyCorleone:

These are just bloody assertions.

It's quite obvious that you have never used any Umidigi device.

I'm not a fan of the brand. Never used one. And by God's Grace I'm not hoping to use any. But you should be very constructive when you are offering people a reason not to do/use something. The only clear thing here is that you hate the device because of the name. That's all. The rest are just assumptions that can easily be refuted by someone who has a first hand experience of the phone.

Next time before you delve into criticism of any sort, be sure you understand the matter at hand.

Am a user am the phone is waoh.. Its just one of those tech marketers.
Re: Why You Should Not Buy Umidigi Devices by donbenie(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
bravesoul247:
so wetin him talk now don turn am to TECNO marketer abi? Una sef
He is a TECNO TROLL,paid by Tecno to tarnish the image of other brands to the gullible and uninformed..
The exact same way he created a thread aimed at tarnishing the image of Xiaomi..
He's got NOTHING worth listening to,but I guess you know that already..birds of a feather and all.. grin
Imagine a TECNO Marketer bad mouthing another brand for using Mediatek Processors.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Buy Umidigi Devices by mikeycharles(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
I'm quite perplexed by the way some people think but no problems just keep the faith grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Not Buy Umidigi Devices by bongolistik(m): 4:36am On Jan 15, 2019
I was about taking you serious until I saw where you wrote go for expensive looking devices. Immediately I saw that I just knew your type in real life.

Your type is the type that will rather drive round street and be posing with someone's G-Wagon than to drive and be proud of your personally bought Camry 2.2 tiny light, because you will be ashamed of your Camry and consider it less expensive.

That is the quickest way of spotting person having low self esteem with empty bank account

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Buy Umidigi Devices by repairpalng: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
We fix Umidigi Phones, contact us for your repairs. 08137013426
Re: Why You Should Not Buy Umidigi Devices by sunshineV(f): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
mikeycharles:
Baba take am easy, it's not that deep.

Exactly what an olosho would say
Re: Why You Should Not Buy Umidigi Devices by johnyace(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
donbenie:
He is a TECNO TROLL,paid by Tecno to tarnish the image of other brands to the gullible and uninformed..
The exact same way he created a thread aimed at tarnishing the image of Xiaomi..
He's got NOTHING worth listening to,but I guess you know that already..birds of a feather and all.. grin
Imagine a TECNO Marketer bad mouthing another brand for using Mediatek Processors.. lipsrsealed
How can you call him a tecno marketer, didn't u read the part where he trashed tecno devices

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Set Up MTN APN Configuration / Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices / Help My Samsung Galaxy Pocket!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.