Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC (23906 Views)

Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Festus Keyamo Reacts As Atiku Loses To Buhari At The Supreme Court / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by abefeb1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
I still wonder how people think atiku will defeat buhari . well may be in their dream
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by nwanyionitsha: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
zabuur:

Even the 5000 or 1000 people Jesus fed in the bible with a loaf of bread were not listed there but, we believe so.

If u like disregard, disbelieve, disorganized, disregit, disgrace. Anything positive thing, dis it.
No be only 800,000,na 8millions. Rubbish and lies.
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by DesChyko: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
800,000 people just woke up today and decided to vote for Buhari instead of Atiku? grin grin grin
Kai.. I doubt if these guys have an idea the figure they are portraying oo shocked
That's how they said 15million people voted Buhari at APC primaries cheesy cheesy
Where were the venues? Lets estimate the capacities of each of them undecided
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by dsolo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Na where them they see all this figure ?
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by sammy99(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Are u sure dey are not bribed cos all these new am hearing online about apc carrying trucks full of bag of rice to south west.

Dats d only hope for bubu to deceive d south west through bribe and dey will say dey are fighting corruption yet der camp is full of corrupt pple

i think dey are d ones dat need d change.
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by blowjob: 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Tareq1105: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
I'm sorry to say this I don't mean to sound tribal but I have to say it that
YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA.
how can u as as yoruba man in ur right senses still clamour to vote for a man who made terrorist comments that should have landed him in jail by now in sane country's.

"if I'm not elected as a president, baboon and monkeys will soak in blood"... BUHARI

"If Im not a elected as a president I will make this country ungovernable.. BUHARI

"An attack to Bokoharam is an attack to the north".. BUHARI.

These are comments from buhari yet yorubas still helped and voted him into power and still wanna vote him again.

Other souths should pls wake up to this TEUTH that yoeubas don't have interest of Nigeria at heart but their own tribalistic interest.

Just as your tribalistic interest is in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Sadiqali24(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
the greatest undoing of APC and a buharist is to sit and still thing those States won by APC in 2015 will be very likely, not to mention that there are many factors that brought buhari to power today and one of those factors is; there is a lot of bloodshed nationwide,from book haram,insecurity etc, under Jonathan and buhari's government have not provide a proper solution on how to curb the menace.

secondly,a greater number of people that vote buhari in the north in 2015 will vote against him in 2019, why? be course it's a Muslim Muslim candidates and in short it could be 55%(buhari) to 45%(Atiku).

finally, from what the citizens are facing, unemployment, economic hardship,no rule of law,side line from other geopolitical zones to name but a few are factors that will hinder buharis reelection but above all, we pray for a leader that will have its citizens at heart come 2019. God bless my country Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by eneyoduke(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
APC mistaken identity
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by CaptainGOOD: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
Tareq1105:

Just as your tribalistic interest is in Biafra.
Biafra is a call for self determination
Are u guys really educated undecided
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Atk1nson(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
how can u as as yoruba man in ur right senses still clamour to vote for a man who made terrorist comments that should have landed him in jail by now in sane country's.

"if I'm not elected as a president, baboon and monkeys will soak in blood"... BUHARI

"If Im not a elected as a president I will make this country ungovernable.. BUHARI

These are comments from buhari yet yorubas still helped and voted him into power and still wanna vote him again.

Other souths should pls wake up to this TEUTH that yoeubas don't have interest of Nigeria at heart but their own tribalistic interest.

Everybody is entitled to their perception of things. Some of PMB's supporters actually agree to his analysis of meeting things so worse of he could do nothing about it.

If you disagree, mobilise people and vote, don't paint any tribe good or bad

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by duality(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
They never existed

If they existed we would have known before now.
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by linuses: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
APC and propaganda
It means the whole world has become APC.

This was the way Hilary Clinton was all over the places before Donald Trump Gave her the surprise of her life. I
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by CaptainGOOD: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Atk1nson:

Everybody is entitled to their perception of things. Some of PMB's supporters actually agree to his analysis of meeting things so worse of he could do nothing about it.

If you disagree, mobilise people and vote, don't paint any tribe good or bad

If they have sense at all they wouldn't vote him. Or think of voting him.
In sane countries he should be in jail long ago
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Talk of a frustrated loser who knows he does not possess the ability to win against others. Why dont you meet us at the poll and stop Yorubas getting their way? Is democracy no longer about the wish of the majority?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by madridsta007(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
BlackSpanner:
Some people feel they can just come up with figures from nowhere cos of chinco phone & free WiFi
Please who did the 800,000 counting & l also want all their names listed out.

Hahaha! You can bet that no group move, let’s alone 800,000.

They want to refer to references like this when people question their rigging plans.
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by BlackSpanner: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
madridsta007:

Hahaha! You can bet that no group move, let’s alone 800,000.

They want to refer to references like this when people question their rigging plans.

Hmmn. I see their yeye plans
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by aalangel(f): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
ALL these stupid figures, where do they emanate from
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by CaptainGOOD: 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
damade16:
Will you SHUT UP.........U think everyone will reason stupidly like you.

E pain u Abi?
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by ofwest47(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
Atiku the looters party chief will loose 8000000 in the South West. All the South West knows is Sai Buhari Sai Baba and 4+ 4 = 8.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by bema6737(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
lie lie
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by bionixs: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
ManirBK:
Atiku will not win a state in South West. Yorubas will give u Gej"s treatment. Sai Baba!.
hunger will still give them buhari treatment and their eyes will clear when it will be very late
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by sidonlook: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Don't let Obasanjo hear this.
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Fatherofdragons: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
lol 800 TAARZAN Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by gare(f): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
ManirBK:

https://dailynigerian.com/again-atiku-loses-800000-member-south-west-campaign-group-to-buhari-apc/?

Who count them, please you guys should go with your bogus figures.

Why can't you guys wait for the election to settle all this nonsense
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Adebowale89(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
this is a needless news. many PDP supporters are crossing carpet to the progress before first of February

baba Yusuf is not even bothered when Atiku is the second force. a mere Facebook politician

1 Like

Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by adekolaelect(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
EyezofGod120:
PDP will win the election and buhari will not accept defeated and it will leads to WAR!!!!
we won't see war in Nigeria but those that clamored for war will only see it in there camp or families .War is not our portion .
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by bionixs: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Other souths should pls wake up to this TRUTH that yorubas don't have interest of Nigeria at heart but their own tribalistic interest.

the tribalistic interest will end them where? it is only their votes that north need and they will end up dumped like Tinubu only be remembered when it is time to use them again. that is ,if they will ever have their needs again

1 Like

Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Sholaco: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
He just started....
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by blackfase(m): 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Abeg, how were they counted? angry
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by dheilaw1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Other souths should pls wake up to this TRUTH that yorubas don't have interest of Nigeria at heart but their own tribalistic interest.

kill yourself because we refuse to allow you pigs foster atiku a fugitive will on us.. Kill yourself and go to hell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Calling Uzodinma ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Is Derogatory – Imo Elders Warn / Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku / President Buhari Participates At The Eid-Al-fitr Prayers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.