Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC (23942 Views)

Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Festus Keyamo Reacts As Atiku Loses To Buhari At The Supreme Court / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by omoranmilowo: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Everybody wants to make themselves relevant
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by adekolaelect(m): 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
bionixs:
the tribalistic interest will end them where? it is only their votes that north need and they will end up dumped like Tinubu only be remembered when it is time to use them again. that is ,if they will ever have their needs again

WE HAVE TWO CATEGORIES OF SLAVE IN NIGERIA !!! BUHARIANS SLAVES AND ATIKULATED SLAVES .BOTH ARE SLAVES BUT BOTH CATIGORIES OF SLAVES WILL GIVE DIFFERENT EXCUSE WHY THEY ARE SUPERIOR SLAVES TO THE OTHERS .

Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by muffyt05: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
I'm sorry to say this I don't mean to sound tribal but I have to say it that
YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA.
how can u as as yoruba man in ur right senses still clamour to vote for a man who made terrorist comments that should have landed him in jail by now in sane country's.

"if I'm not elected as a president, baboon and monkeys will soak in blood"... BUHARI

"If Im not a elected as a president I will make this country ungovernable.. BUHARI

"An attack to Bokoharam is an attack to the north".. BUHARI.

These are comments from buhari yet yorubas still helped and voted him into power and still wanna vote him again.

Other souths should pls wake up to this TRUTH that yorubas don't have interest of Nigeria at heart but their own tribalistic interest.

Oga, Yorubas are not the problem of Nigeria neither are they your problem. The Constitution clearly states that everyone has freedom of choice and political participation. So, if we don't have the same political ideology or support the same political party, it shouldn't cause a problem for you. After your sudden change from "no referendum, no elections and Biafra agitations to supporting Atiku, no one has criticized you because we understand the need to express your political freedom. So why constantly have erection over who we vote for or not?

Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Jowanson: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by dahnimoh(m): 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
Only 800,000 out of 11,000,000.
Quite insignificant.
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by murraykc(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Just be quoting figures anyhow.
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by olumi4real(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
how can u as as yoruba man in ur right senses still clamour to vote for a man who made terrorist comments that should have landed him in jail by now in sane country's.

"if I'm not elected as a president, baboon and monkeys will soak in blood"... BUHARI
I am from the west, that's just
"If Im not a elected as a president I will make this country ungovernable.. BUHARI

These are comments from buhari yet yorubas still helped and voted him into power and still wanna vote him again.

Other souths should pls wake up to this TRUTH that yorubas don't have interest of Nigeria at heart but their own tribalistic interest.

Thank you and God bless u.

Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by grandstar(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
This 800,000 figure seemed to have been conjured from thin air.

Never even heard of the group!

Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by CaptainGOOD: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
olumi4real:

Thank you and God bless u.
Bless u too bro.
I'm happy there are still people like u among them.
God bless
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by precious1967(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
rigging of elections ve started. let's wait n see
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
[b] I'm sorry to say this I don't mean to sound tribal but I have to say it that

Young man, thats the best decision for now, never again shall our treasury be opened up for looters, Unbehalf of my fellow Igbos in the West we are all saying 4+4 is a goal. The worst wailers can do is to wail the more. Sai baba

[/b]
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by bilulu(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
ManirBK:
Atiku will not win a state in South West. Yorubas will give u Gej"s treatment. Sai Baba!.
and one would think from this your statement that the government has turned the whole of south west to mini Dubai....
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by abefeb1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
whitemonies:

800000-member-south-west-Cows Allen with APC BECAUSE of their father buba daura

This one is in severe pain
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by michbax(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
zabuur:

Even the 5000 or 1000 people Jesus fed in the bible with a loaf of bread were not listed there but, we believe so.

If u like disregard, disbelieve, disorganized, disregit, disgrace. Anything positive thing, dis it.

You see why you would probably go through life empty handed...
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
ManirBK:
Atiku will not win a state in South West. Yorubas will give u Gej"s treatment. Sai Baba!.

SW votes aren't important in 2019 presidential elections.
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Ayobami7(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
好的
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Positivepoint(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

And I guess u ve interest of Nigeria at heart when ur tribe organized the first bloody coupe killing selected leadership of other tribes living ur own.

Abolished the regional govt in favour of unitary govt so that u can rule all from the center.

Seceded from Nigeria when ur plans backfired.

Supported Ipob

E.t.c
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by paperboi147: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
ManirBK:
He will loose more than that again!
nothin fit shake am bro
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by shara123(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
APC Propaganda all the time! Politics of deceit
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by CaptainGOOD: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
Positivepoint:

And I guess u ve interest of Nigeria at heart when ur tribe organized the first bloody coupe killing selected leadership of other tribes living ur own.
Abolished the regional govt in favour of unitary govt so that u can rule all from the center.
Supported Ipob

E.t.c

So it's now my tribe I thought delta is not part of biafra undecided
u guys are evil and devilish
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
zabuur:

Even the 5000 or 1000 people Jesus fed in the bible with a loaf of bread were not listed there but, we believe so.

If u like disregard, disbelieve, disorganized, disregit, disgrace. Anything positive thing, dis it.

We is u and who?
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Positivepoint(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

So it's now my tribe I thought delta is not part of biafra undecided
u guys are evil and devilish

Yep ur tribe own up
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by reuben79: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
ManirBK:
which state and local ar u comin frm in yorubaland dat make say dat?
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by CaptainGOOD: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Positivepoint:

Yep ur tribe own up

I won't
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Thescienceprof(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lie from the pit of hell!
I live in Ibadan, southwest Nigeria. I have never heard of SWAT. Every single friend and my family members are atikulating!
All this stories na wash
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Emmaxy9:
If you're thinking of anything to do to this ASUU strike! Dont wait and waste time . you can make 15k in two weeks .

Check my signature if you're interested and I'll teach you how

really? you wanna teach people how to make money? you must be a very generous sombori.
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by supereagle(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
muffyt05:

Oga, Yorubas are not the problem of Nigeria neither are they your problem. The Constitution clearly states that everyone has freedom of choice and political participation. So, if we don't have the same political ideology or support the same political party, it shouldn't cause a problem for you. After your sudden change from "no referendum, no elections and Biafra agitations to supporting Atiku, no one has criticized you because we understand the need to express your political freedom. So why constantly have erection over who we vote for or not?

God bless for educating and informing that Mumu from the people who don't have the sense of direction.
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by supereagle(m): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Positivepoint:

Supported Ipob

E.t.c

They are the real cause of Nigeria problems help me sound it to him.

Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by supereagle(m): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
abefeb1:
I still wonder how people think atiku will defeat buhari . well may be in their dream
SE people believe it. You can take it away from. They will see their folly in 2023. They will be attacking SW.
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by JuzzJoel: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

You have no right to mention a whole tribe
Every one has a choice to make , if this is theirs so let it be .
Besides , the Ibos started this by beginning the first coup in Nigeria
The hausas also contributed by forming useless jihaddist groups and so on

STUPIDITY AND CRIMINALITY IS NOT RESTRICTED TO ANY TRIBE

Besides , who counted the number of people
All PROPAGANDA

I DONT SUPPORT BUHARI OR ATIKU
WE NEED SOME ONE NEW
EITHER. SOWORE
MOGALU
. DUROTOYE
OBYEZEKWELI etc
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by olumajorasake: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
APC and propaganda..... GGod will deliver Nigeria form you
Re: Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC by madridsta007(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
BlackSpanner:

Hmmn. I see their yeye plans

That’s why we don’t see any other picture of the 800,000 membership crowd in such news. You’ll never see one. The APC knows that Nigerians don’t ask even the most simplest question. So when they attempt to rig and people question it they’ll put all these fake numbers as references.

APC are experts in propaganda. Experts.

Presidential Polls: Timi Frank Advises Tribunal Justices Against Technicalities / Nigeria Customs Release Statement Over Guns Intercepted In Lagos / Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed"