Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' (16557 Views)

Governor Ganduje Held Kwankwasiya Cap In His Mouth -photo / Reno Omokri Set To Harass President Muhammadu Buhari Out Of New York City On Fri / Atiku: Buhari Unaware Of Allegations Against CJN Because Cabals Running His Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by ABIA1stman: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
These people are jumping up and down lying and claiming doctoring, editing out of context and so on and so lies, just because of #AmaechiTapes. What will they now do if I release #AmaechiVideo? Anyway, RETWEET if you are ready for Part 5 of @ChibuikeAmaechi running his mouth!

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1084456692597903362?s=19

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by PlsBanMe: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
Isn't Reno a pastor?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by rottennaija(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
I think the interest of this so call tapes is fast waning. And I think he knows it.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by babyfaceafrica: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
who cares?.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Abfinest007(m): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Reno have u not done enough harm alread even since u release that audio ameachi has being crying secretly now want buhari to join him

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Asshurbanipall: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Welcome development. The audio tapes have caused so much damage that Amaechi's wife is crying for help. This video will force the cabal to take a decisive action. cheesy

119 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Zeezxo(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
What does he have to leaked again so you think all this gimmick never do. Make Ameachi com pay you not to leak it Abi. Rhino the last one you posted never make them sacked him and you still they run mouth again. Oga if you leaked am if you like no need. No one cares. You are all birds of the same feathers. Believe politicians at your peril.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by jaykaylegend(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
See your head like Tension

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Racoon(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
Guess the zombie called Tolu Ogunlesi will deny it again?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Godjone(m): 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Amaechi is condemned totally

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by saaron(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
I'm sure its going to be a blockbuster movie title: The end of APC lies.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Nigerianization(m): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Welcome development. The audio tapes has caused so much damage that Amaechi's wife is crying for help. This video will force the cabal to take a decisive action. cheesy

Not only crying for help but calling for prayers for her husband. Reno is not called the TORMENTOR OF MUHAMMADU BUHARI for nothing.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
Reno, Nigerians are eager to watch Amechi voice his hate for the evil house he helped to build.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Timatayo1: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
@ Reno..you're welcome Good for democracy I can't wait to seen it

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Tunasco4u(m): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
I guess you should start releasing seasons of the tape,you are just wasting your time I know very well that Alh Muhammad Buhari will win,not even with small margin,I won't give numbers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by tstx(m): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Between Amaechi's Mouth and Usain Bolt's legs which one runs faster...?
Like for Amaechi , share for Usain Bolt

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by martineverest(m): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
this man is just dey fool himself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Brizzy404: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
Omen apc no dey shame... . No dey stress urself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by donnie(m): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by hardywaltz(m): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
The more tapes he releases the more PDP members decamp to APC

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by micgray100(m): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Old story..

Register your Limited Liability Company for just 75k..
Done for more than 200 jobs for nairalanders.. They commended me also on the trend.

My signature takes you to my trend
Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by bettercreature(m): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Fake tape

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by ZAWs: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
This reno is very funny and jobless.
Such taps doesn't interests Buhari even.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Randy100: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Reno want to release a doctored video just as Ganduje video was doctored.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by okpanachil: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Reno what do we have to do for you to release it.Tell us we will gladly do it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Asshurbanipall: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Osetigoo cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Seetto: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
This Reno doesn't know, the way an average Hausa/Fulani man thinks, if u release more than that , buhari will ignore it and no one among them will even care to assume is a serious thing..

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by helinues: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
If you like, release part 80, Amaechi is not the one contesting for the presidency. Tinubu once attacked Buhari.

Pastor my foot

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by michoim(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Let him continue producing fake tapes that is of no consequence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by zombieTRACKER: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Expose the frauds pretending to be progressives

Bastards everywhere...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by easyfem(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
We are waiting for u ..... U will b a bastard if u dont release it

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Set To Release Amaechi Tape Part 5 Where He Was 'Running His Mouth' by Shikini: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Amaechi is finished. Forget those fake smiles with Buhari on camera.

Fulanis never forgive and Buhari is a typical Fulani man with a heart worse than herdsmen's, ask Sambo Dasuki.
For now, he just wants to win reelection but I can say for a fact that Amaechi's name is already in the Black Book.

The cabal will deal with him

25 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Ahmad Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila In Aso Rock (pictures) / Fayose: I Never Said Tinubu Is My Choice For 2023 Presidential Election / FG Orders Closure Of Polytechnics For General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.