Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara (24980 Views)

Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Sprays Money On Residents Of His State From SUV / IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Police Protection From Lawmakers, Ex-sgf, Ex-ministers, / Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by SoMiSo: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
I don’t get why the police don’t make themselves useful for things that actually matter other than thuggery for the APC. Last last they will pack out of aso rock after elections

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
islandmoon:
let them continue... the masses will not fight for any selfish politician

the funniest thing is we have been telling them those who benefit from police and thugs support today will also suffer from it tomorrow!

its not new to people like us.. cheesy
Saraki himself didnt do anything about it when things like this happened in Jos , so he should shut up and enjoy the impunity also

we will be here laughing at them soon! cheesy cheesy

where is Dino who supported them last time?
cheesy cheesy Tinubu and Amechi will also get their shares, just let the Dictator win first

that last p word make me laugh hard
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by hidee20(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sholaco:
Good...bukola did worst than this....given arm to thugs to rob nd killed innocent people in kwara and the environs

So because saraki did worst this is justified?. My brother you are entitled to more than just #30k per month or peanuts from politician if we all do and stand by what is right.
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by hidee20(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
SoMiSo:
I don’t get why the police don’t make themselves useful for things that actually matter other than thuggery for the APC. Last last they will pack out of aso rock after elections

The police has always been use by the incumbent party in power with reckless impunity,until the public outcry forced the government to make the police autonomous, it will continue whether its APC,PDP,AAC etc in power.
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by islandmoon: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
emperorblog21:

that last p word make me laugh hard

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by Triangles1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
Show us the face of the attacker to be sure if they're APC thugs, besides does people you mention are the problem of Kwara state, who sponsored thugs more than PDP
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by Shola77: 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Saraki is a satanic liar the opposite was what happened. I was there and witnessed it happen live, APC was actually doing a rally and the rally attracted so much crowd and the PDP seeing this decided to do what they have been used to doing that is "dabaru" they mobilized their thugs who were armed with all manner of dangerous weapon such as cutlasses, dangerous charms and guns to unleash mayhem and disperse the rally, unfortunately, the police and other security watched in awe as if instructed not to engage these hudlums, the hudlums then went ahead to vandalize the vehicles of people who came for the rally, they even vandalized the vehicle of the APC gubernatorial aspirant and attempted to assassinate him.

1 Like

Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by Kylekent59: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
chloride6:
We all know who uses thugs to terrorise people

Saraki went to attack this own tools just to attract sympathy.

Where are the people you say they shot?

undecided

are u serious? don't tell me you are like this shocked

Did you see him sending thugs to attack d bank? or maybe you just heard from people and follow the crowd.

Didn't you know that banks in Offa had been attacked before even before the last operation?

Don't just conclude without evidence, stop the hate speech and aim for a better tomorrow.
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by saeedadepoju: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Check for the APC rally video in kwara state and see the way PDP invaded the rally with gun shot
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by danot1030: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
If this is what is needed to free Kwara from the hold of Saraki then it's allowed, Saraki also have applied the same method to hold the whole of Kwara State hostage for years.

Beside we know this how pdp cries when it's clear they are losing a territory, Ekiti under Fayose is still fresh in our memories and where is the proof that they are apc thugs plus the police coverage.
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by BLIZZARDCON: 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
If true, I condemn it. But I must add that Saraki sowed wind so I don't pity him if he reaps whirlwind.
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by BLIZZARDCON: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
But where are the police and where are the APC?
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by searchlight: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Saraki is now a victim. Eeya.

Shebi he sent his 'good boys' to go and Rob and kill people in Offa.

On election day, I hope those Ipob Jews supporting Saraki travel to Kwara and vote for PDP cos that useless party is surely going to receive hardcore beating in Kwara.
how can the zoo be great again with animals like this one. just like Amaechi say this animal and its like ought to be killed if the zoo is to be revived. this is one of the reasons we don't believe the zoo will attain greatness again. animals everywhere
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by Mariantus: 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Am 100% sure this was doctored, why vandalize a common man property when you are trying to win their votes. Proper investigation should be taken. I smell something wrong with the narratives
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by Lawnray: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
Saraki is doing what his father did to Gvnr. Lawal dos days...Kwarans will knw
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by Ayobami7(m): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
hmmmm
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by ClearFlair: 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by olapluto(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nairaland mods need to be extra vigilant this election season. Or is Seun getting money from selling fake news on first page? The opposite of this incidence is what happened.
http://www.theinformant247.com/exclusive-red-sunday-in-ilorin-as-hoodlums-attack-apc-members-kill-one-five-injured-over-50-vehicles-vandalised/?fbclid=IwAR3ZU91jN3qpwquh4hbau9v1DCLze8JPPZksSMvZ7-1ljUBI82f6k7AljH4
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by Enoch07: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
Looks like the thugs just don't like cars
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by mechanics(m): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
This is purely evil.
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by Pinkyhubb: 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: APC Thugs under Police Protection Unleash Violence on Residents of Agbaji, Kwara by Pat4321: 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
Evil party of lawless president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Zulfat Suara - First Muslim Set To Be Elected In Tennessee US / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire / Ekiti: Kolawole, Oyebanji win Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.