Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Read An Inspiring Novel Today! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read An Inspiring Novel Today! (312 Views)

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read An Inspiring Novel Today! by Marissa258: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hey novel lovers or potential novel lovers,

:DReading books especially nice ones are good.It defines and redefines who you are.I don't need to bore us with epistles.Many novel lovers know this and this is why they will never give up on what they like.Kindly download the novel with the link below at the rate of N500,it will help you.I have my stories for it.It will worth it.
https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/to_kill_the_raving_victim/19517

I love reading books like cray especially this ASUU strike period when someone is compulsorily jobless ...you just forget the tales of boredom instantly...if you have one,please share the link here,i will gladly download even if it is paid but make sure it is student price o like from N100- N1000 range.Thanks as you download the book already.

Warm Regards

(1) (Reply)

Word For The Day / Hope And Hold On! / Yielded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.