Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos (68511 Views)

Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New Beautiful Photos / #10yearschallenge: Regina Daniels Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Regina Daniels Shares No Makeup Picture, Hits 1 Million Instagram Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by BeeQ: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
The beautiful teen-actress, Regina Daniels shares chic photos of herself as she rocks all black coupled with a biege handbag and a multi-colored sneakers.

She drops the beautiful photos on her social media space, captioning:

'Omo am thick and I know it�

I believe simplicity is everything❤❤'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/regina-daniels-shares-new-beautiful-photos.html

See photos:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by itspzpics(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
I concur. You're tick like animal hide (kpomo) made from hippopotamus skin.
Tick ko voluptuous ni. What would you say of the woman in the background of the second pic?. Nonsense!

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Forreellinc: 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
angry this gal needs home training gimme her house address lemme f*ck I mean teach her about decency

7 Likes

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by LuciferVirgin: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
You are not a virgin & I know it.

*spits angry

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Emmzy201(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
PurplePatch:
Tick ko voluptuous ni. What would you say of the woman in the background of the second pic?. Nonsense!
OMO na thicker body

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Body count
Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by sapeleboi(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
to suck this girl pussy just dey hungry me

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Not again!!!

Beauty lies in the eyes of it's beholder

shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
Today every pesin is celebrating sex or sexiness as if na achievement.

When we will learn to Give more importance to things that actually matter, science education wisdom virtue, then our roads will not be flooded with half brained slay things whose only achievement in life na to get round ass.

Check my signature to compare, find and book cheap flights, hotels and cars worldwide, TOTALLY FREE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by englishmart(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
��� wait until you are as thick as Anita Joseph. ���

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by millionboi2: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Olosho and we know it

4 Likes

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Sweetcollins: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Slayers of destinies of some weaklings

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Not as Pretty as my Benue Fiancee kiss

1 Like

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by loadedvibes: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sister you dey move to the fat and shapeless lane fast fast hope you know it

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Last355(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
thick kee you there! useless prostitute!!

1 Like

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by maberry(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
Last355:
thick kee you there! useless prostitute!!
Guy calm down na
No be she cause your problems

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
"I'm" dummy

4 Likes

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by BruncleZuma: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
PurplePatch:
grin grin grin grin

The woman is a tampoline...

1 Like

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by chukwumzurum(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin
And they'll call her a teenager...
Mma lee(old woman)

1 Like

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Jaynom029(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Overipe Ass
Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Sholaco: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Like mother like daughter

1 Like

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by FredAndrew: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Thickademus

1 Like

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by ITbomb(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
You are becoming fat and ugly
Be disciplined and watch your weight, young girl

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by faithfull18(f): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Not as Pretty as my Benue Fiancee kiss
This your fiancee has remained a fiancee for years now, when do you plan to upgrade her status just wondering.

7 Likes

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Maxcollins042(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by jaxxy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
Signs of insecurity

3 Likes

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by Mysociallife: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
PurplePatch:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos by TwoBottles: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Stupid girl, at least she should have shown us her backside so that we can examine her from that angle.

Now what am I gonna do with this her ugly face?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) / Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) / Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.