Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Help Needed Please On My Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Needed Please On My Site (866 Views)

How Can I Get Thousands Of Views To My Site In A Day / Please I Want To Buy A Domain Name For My Site I Don't Know How To. Please Help / Google Is Not Indexing My Site Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Please On My Site by tripplem2018: 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
Webmasters please advice.

I got a mail today from Google Search console that I have so many 404 error page. And true to that when I checked I discovered it was the amp versions of almost all the post on my site that has been affected.

I had installed an amp plugin sometimes later year but I deactivated it. I didn't know most of the pages had been converted already.

And now the error is caused by the fact that there is no amp plugin to render these pages already available in amp versions.

However I don't want the amp pages or version anymore but almost all of the pages on my site have been turned into amp pages and are appearing in search results as amp pages. When they are clicked on it shows error.

Please how do I go about this please?
Re: Help Needed Please On My Site by yomalex(m): 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Simply re-install
Re: Help Needed Please On My Site by Julius2214(m): 1:46am On Jan 14, 2019
yomalex:
Simply re-install
Did u read what he explained at all? He said he doesn't want it again, you're saying he should re-install
Re: Help Needed Please On My Site by Sanchez01: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2019
tripplem2018:
Webmasters please advice.

I got a mail today from Google Search console that I have so many 404 error page. And true to that when I checked I discovered it was the amp versions of almost all the post on my site that has been affected.

I had installed an amp plugin sometimes later year but I deactivated it. I didn't know most of the pages had been converted already.

And now the error is caused by the fact that there is no amp plugin to render these pages already available in amp versions.

However I don't want the amp pages or version anymore but almost all of the pages on my site have been turned into amp pages and are appearing in search results as amp pages. When they are clicked on it shows error.

Please how do I go about this please?
Do a 301 redirect using Yoast or any other SEO plugin with the ability to do so.
Re: Help Needed Please On My Site by yomalex(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Julius2214:

Did u read what he explained at all? He said he doesn't want it again, you're saying he should re-install
he either painstakingly rectify the 404 errors or like I said simply re-install undecided
Re: Help Needed Please On My Site by Damzed(f): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
Can you restore your website to the earlier working state before you installed the AMP plugin on your site?

(1) (Reply)

Any One With Bitcoin Investment Script With Referal Here? / Vpn Premium Accounts Available , Any Year @ Cheap Rate / 1,500, 1,300+ , 1,100+ Twitter Handle For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.