Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari Begins In Zaria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari Begins In Zaria (498 Views)

Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel / Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign / APC Door-To-Door Campaign For Buhari & Osinajo: Pretty Ladies Employed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari Begins In Zaria by skyhighweb(m): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Zaria (Kaduna State) – Alhaji Aliyu Ibrahim, the Chairman, Zaria Local Government Council, Kaduna State, on Sunday says the council has began the door-to-door campaign for re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari and Gov.

Nasiru el-Rufa’i of the state. He disclosed this during the presentation of projects certificates to different contractors at various units in Dutsen-Abba ward of Zaria Local Government.

The exercise signaled the take-off of the projects by the contractors.

Ibrahim said the door-to-door campaign exercise initiated by the council was meant to attract bulk votes for the incumbent president, the governor as well as APC candidates in other elective positions.

He enjoined both party leaders and individual party members at respective unit levels to continue with the do-to-do campaign to pave way for 100 per cent victory of the party at all levels.

While appealing for collective votes from all electorate, the chairman assured that victory for Buhari and el-Rufa’i was a victory for all Nigerians, hence the need for all to join the vanguard train.

Idris said: “During our electioneering campaign, we made some promises in different wards and by the grace of Almighty Allah we are here to fulfill the promise.

“Almighty Allah in His infinite mercies has enable us make adequate provision for the award of many important contracts; we have been able to curtail the usual siphoning of money from the treasury.”

Ibrahim charged the contractors to ensure speedy completion of the projects in a qualitative manner.
“I want to use this medium to call on our people to be vigilant by supervising the work and report to the council any contractor doing the wrong thing because we cannot be everywhere.

“I want to assure our people that we will ensure prudent management of their resources, together we shall move

please read more on the news here

http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=343
Re: Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari Begins In Zaria by Larryfest(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Why does a good leader needs a door to door campaign if he had done exceedingly well? won't the achievements spur people to vote for him even without campaigning
Re: Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari Begins In Zaria by eneojoedu(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
door to door abi, them know where them go play reach.
Re: Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari Begins In Zaria by Emmzy201(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
If any of them tries to smell the gate of my house, I will surely make sure they don't go home complete the way they came
Re: Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari Begins In Zaria by Cajal(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Larryfest:
Why does a good leader needs a door to door campaign if he had done exceedingly well? won't the achievements spur people to vote for him even without campaigning
...that is Democratic sir
Re: Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari Begins In Zaria by skyhighweb(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
Emmzy201:
If any of them tries to smell the gate of my house, I will surely make sure they don't go home complete the way they came
lol guy dey vex
Re: Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari Begins In Zaria by skyhighweb(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2019
they should do same in igbo land n yoruba land it will b fun

(1) (Reply)

Orsu Adopts Jones Onyereri / How The Presidential Debate Will Influence Voting. Atiku Be Warned Ooo / 3000 Apc Members Defect As Gov Emmanuel Kickstarts Campaigns In Ikot Abasi Lga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.