Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Mother Of Two Caught Engaging In Lesbian Act By Her In-laws In Lagos (see Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Two Caught Engaging In Lesbian Act By Her In-laws In Lagos (see Photo) (3317 Views)

Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex / Top 10 Strange Laws In African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Two Caught Engaging In Lesbian Act By Her In-laws In Lagos (see Photo) by Seegistmedia: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
A mother of two and resident of Ikotun, a suburb of Lagos, Mrs. Olufunmilayo Ajilore, has landed in deep waters over alleged lesbianism.

The heavily pregnant mother of two children was recently caught in the act of lesbianism by her in-laws and as a result that she was physically battered and forcefully evicted from her matrimonial home after being treated at a nearby hospital, Shasha Medical Centre.

It was gathered that the woman’s ordeal did not however end there as a prominent member of her husband’s family is insisting on having her punished in a traditional way for daring to engage in lesbianism, a practice according to him, Yoruba traditions and culture frown at.

She was also meant to be punished for disgracing the family and putting her husband’s name in disrepute. The mother of two, because of the issue, has also been ostracized by friends and family members.

As at the time of filing this report, Mrs. Ajilore has been running from pillar to post as her life is now under threat by her in-laws that are bent on using the traditional means of cleansing her of the abominable conduct as well as the society itself which sees homosexual and lesbianism practices as offences punishable under the criminal code.

She is therefore not protected by the society she currently seeks protection from and to compound her woes, she has also lost her job and presently feeding from hand to mouth.

Mrs. Ajilore is presently traumatized as she does not know where to turn to for solace and succour. She needs the help of every Nigerian at least for the sake of their two children and the pregnancy she carries.

Her family members promised to help out but not too long ago became helpless themselves as six members of the family died in herdsmen attack and properties worth millions of Naira destroyed.

Source

https://www.seegist.com.ng/2019/01/mother-of-two-caught-engaging-in.html?m=1

Re: Mother Of Two Caught Engaging In Lesbian Act By Her In-laws In Lagos (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
Old story
Re: Mother Of Two Caught Engaging In Lesbian Act By Her In-laws In Lagos (see Photo) by pointblank247(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
grayht:
Old story
teach me to make that Money on your signature.
Check my signature and call me
Re: Mother Of Two Caught Engaging In Lesbian Act By Her In-laws In Lagos (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
pointblank247:
teach me to make that Money on your signature.
Check my signature and call me

Follow the information on the link.. wink
Re: Mother Of Two Caught Engaging In Lesbian Act By Her In-laws In Lagos (see Photo) by Seegistmedia: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
shocked wink

(1) (Reply)

‘what I Saw In Kidnappers’ Den Carrying Ransom For My Abducted Brother’s Freedo / Camel 'bites Off Its Owner's Head' In India Before The Animal Is Beaten To...... / They Cut All The Forehead The Thing Na Resemble Face Cap Eiye X Vikings PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.