Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG (40306 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Tekno Floats Cartel Music, Leaves Ubi Franklin's Made Men Music Group (Photo) / Wizkid Gives Hints On Leaving SONY Music Label For Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by midehcreeb: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
RARA Crooner, Tekno Miles has left Made Men Music Group owned by Ubi Franklin to set up his own record label which he named cartel.

He disclosed this on his Instagram page, where he declared himself the CEO of his new record Label.

Recall late last year the Diana singer announced via social media that he lost his voice due to result of damage voice box and was recuperating all through the festive season.

His record label boss Ubi Franklin also confirmed it after Tekno returned to  Nigeria a few weeks later.

Although he released a single in  December 2018, much hasn't been heard of him since then.

https://www./2019/01/tekno-announces-record-label.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by Sunnymatey(m): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
He did serve MMMG well and will most likely do well with Cartel.

My thought is if Ubi can get a replacement as good as Tekno?

194 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by FredAndrew: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
cry

Nice Name! TEKNO My Cartel!

8 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by Bossontop(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
undecided
Why everybody dey run comot from this MMMG sef??

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by Earthquake1: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sunnymatey:
He did served MMMG well and will most likely do well with Cartel.

My thought is whether Ubi can get a replacement as good as Tekno?

Ubi Franklin's career is dead

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by chijioke17(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Well, forward ever

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by hopeforcharles(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Good development, but men the way these guys be opening record labels can they sustain it so? It's not that easy oh, and talking about Don jazzy mavin losing stars, we'll good luck to them all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by redsocks(f): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Alhaji tekino.... big ups

5 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by DeBlessedOne(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Well, all I have to say is, the music we have to listen to is not an excuse to draw drums from glo office when thugs are under arrest. Think about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by Jaynom(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
cool Now he gets 100% Control of all the Revenue/Deals that come

22 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by wittyt98(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
no unnecessary drama. no hate.

just love and progress. big up tekno, big up ubi for keeping it professional.

cheers

40 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by Speedyconnect15: 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sunnymatey:

Good for you bro.

One of our finest artistes.

Wish you well in your future endeavours.

13 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by Elliot2(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sunnymatey:

yea. ubi should sign me make I give una correct gbedu.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by amanikondo: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
With no voice. Everyone wants to be CEO.

6 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by helinues: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
Good for him

All the best

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by Ralphjoe(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
I anticipated this from techno for a very long time coming, but it seems like the dude is very loyal, Now that he has finally taken the bull by it's horn, i wish him nothing but the best...dude's one of my favourite artiste.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by hyfr(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Why everybody dey run comot from this MMMG sef??
fear of MMM

9 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by tstx(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Person wey him career don end already....

1 Like

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by wittyt98(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
hyfr:
fear of MMM
tstx:
Person wey him career don end already....
Earthquake1:

Ubi Franklin's career is dead

5 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by dreamwords: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
After shinning in 2016/17 he allowed wizkid and David to overtake him,
He started singing choko choko, what's exactly is choko choko

11 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by dante0147: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
Na wetin we all de always pray for be this oo change and upgrade ! Na so

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by temigreat(m): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Did tekno even release an albums under MMMG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by lenghtinny(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nigga couldnt live up to the hype....

He was forming big man for headies in 2016 yet till this moment, no album or EP to his name and the likes of Kizz Daniel already has a sophomore album. Even Perruzi that started yesterday has one already

9 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by iyatrustee(f): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
Every musician in Naija wants to own a record label! Churning out garbage is inevitable then.

9 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by Nobeluscabral: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
temigreat:
Did tekno even release an albums under MMMG
I doubt

1 Like

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by TwoBottles: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
King of dancehall

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by Mikora: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
I hope it will not be another Kizz Daniel/Gworldwide saga, take a cue from Reekado Banks/Mavin and do this peacefully

4 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by Xander85: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
dreamwords:
After shinning in 2016/17 he allowed wizkid and David to overtake him,
He started singing choko choko, what's exactly is choko choko

Wizkid overtake him for where? If you say Davido, maybe i'd agree with you, but Davido needs to up his game too b'cos he hasn't released another song to keep him up there since fire-fire-burn!

Wizkid is just thriving on hype! With Tekno it's more about the music, and the guy is really talented if i'm to be frank....he can, produce, sing, dance and play instruments! He just needs to improve on his lyrical content and he'd be one of the greatest!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by benuejosh: 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ubi made much money from this guy and Tekno also made lots of investments while with Ubi. The thing now is, will Ubi Franklin still have some to move on with the label? Will he get a replacement? Time sha tell.

7 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
It will be a rough year for Ubi franklin, his moneybag just left.

9 Likes

Re: Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG by Shortyy(f): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sunnymatey:

Repeat after me: HE DID SERVE

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says / Chidinma Rocks Stylish Ankara Head Gear In New Photo / Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.