Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,768 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament (9833 Views)

Super Falcons To Face World Champions, USA In Invitational Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
biafranation:
All Biafrans as always. Afonjas typing ok, ok, ok, good, because their conscience is telling them "why always Biafrans".

Study the difference between Negroes and Africans. Igbos as with Biafrans, African Americans, Caribbean Blacks and Southern Cameroonians and other blacks scattered across Africa...are not originally Africans. They are Negreoes. Nigeroes used to live in a place called Nigreoland with Biafra as its Capital. How do you identify Negreoes? They are bigger and well built, stronger bones, faster, have more endurance, have flat head top, have more testesterone both men and female, are more hairy and they dominate sports. Yorubas and Hausa Fulani are not Negroes and don't have the traits mentioned above. I'm writing these so that we know we are not the same people genetically and which also affects hope we reason.
The most confuse Tribe in the World.... You are not sure of where you belong to.... You beat chest and start feeling superior over what others don't give a rat ass about and that's because you guys are insecure.. Go to china prison... Ghana prison .. South africa prison .... You guys are there tarnishing the image of Nigeria.... In fact Many Nations see you as curse to the Black Race but you talk thrash and Beat Chest because you are the most insecure fools in the whole Planet but you want to feel relevant that's why you disgrace Yourselves every where you go. You are just an abomination Your Tribes should be grateful for being able to kiss Yoruba Foots
Re: Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
biafranation:
All Biafrans as always. Afonjas typing ok, ok, ok, good, because their conscience is telling them "why always Biafrans". Afonjas, I'll tell you the gospel truth and white people are hiding this information.

Study the difference between Negroes and Africans. Igbos as with Biafrans, African Americans, Caribbean Blacks and Southern Cameroonians and some blacks scattered across Africa like Gabon, Guinea, Liberia...are not originally Africans. They are Negreoes. Nigeroes used to live in a place called Nigreoland with Biafra as its Capital. How do you identify Negreoes? They are bigger and well built, muscular, stronger bones, faster, have more endurance, have flat head top, have more testosterone both men and female, are more hairy and they dominate sports wherever you find them. This is why during slave trade, almost all slave traders wanted Negroes, not Africans. Have you asked why? I just gave you the reasons above! This world you see revolves around Negroes. Negroes are the direct descendant of God, unique race of black people created special in the eyes of God! Yorubas and Hausa Fulani are not Negroes and don't have the traits mentioned above. I'm writing these so that we know we are not the same people genetically and which also affects hope we reason.

The hatred you spew on Nairaland, where do you keep it when you log off? I just keep wondering. Do you log into NL only when it is about to boil over or...

It must be a miserable life you've got bro.

This is a new year. If you stopped uttering tribalistic trash NLers won't miss it I can assure you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
[s]
The most confuse Tribe in the World.... You are not sure of where you belong to.... You beat chest and start feeling superior over what others don't give a rat ass about and that's because you guys are insecure.. Go to china prison... Ghana prison .. South africa prison .... You guys are there tarnishing the image of Nigeria.... In fact Many Nations see you as curse to the Black Race but you talk thrash and Beat Chest because you are the most insecure fools in the whole Planet but you want to feel relevant that's why you disgrace Yourselves every where you go. You are just an abomination Your Tribes should be grateful for being able to kiss Yoruba Foots[/s]

We are not the same people. Leave us alone, Afonja. Go and form a country with your brethren in Togo and Benin Republic that look just like you. Is it by force Afonja? Wicked things!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament by Brokeboy111(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lol them go chop am last last
Re: Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
biafranation:

We are not the same people. Leave us alone, Afonja. Go and form a country with your brethren in Togo and Benin Republic that look just like you. Is it by force Afonja? Wicked things!

Typical Behaviour of an Insecure fool and confuse Individual, when did i say we are the same people ? and who want to associate with a Confuse and abomination tribe like you? People that are not even sure of who they are, Like i said earlier you should be grateful if you are able to kiss Yoruba foots... Even when Your people wanted us to join with them we picked Hausa over you
Re: Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament by Rajosh(m): 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Desire Oparanozie's name is missing. I'm happy Courtney is in the team. I wish Sophia Omidiji is also in the team

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament by Nelsizzy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
My babe Courtney is back grin
Re: Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament by gatecrash123: 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Courtney dike, the only lady in the team.
if u know u know
Re: Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament by danwa25(m): 12:04am On Jan 14, 2019
Did not see oparanozie on the list
Re: Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament by PurestBoy(m): 1:46am On Jan 14, 2019
Even the female football local teams in Ibadan here na Igbo girls plenty pass, I still don't know why
Re: Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament by Bahamas95(m): 2:15am On Jan 14, 2019
Francisca Ordega I see u cool

Why is my crush Desire Oparanozie not in the list embarassed
Re: Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament by EllaCynthia(f): 2:45am On Jan 14, 2019
Francisca Ordega...... Make Us Proud...
Re: Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament by LegalOpinion: 7:42am On Jan 14, 2019
Igbos everywhere. I don't know why they dominate the nations space at all circles.

They are quite blessed. My only misgiving about them is sometimes they use these talent negatively.
Re: Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2019
wat about desire okparanozie?
Re: Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament by Shugargal(f): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2019
I sight my niggasthere, na dem get the midfield Hally nwa mama and Riri I hail you guys.
Re: Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament by Shugargal(f): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2019
Am happy Courtney Dike is back in this squad.. come and show the difference after acquiring more education
Re: Nigeria Squad For 2019 China Women Invitational Tournament by Realhommie(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2019
Where's Ngozi Okobi? She did very well during the AWCON..

Mary Anam Imo has potentials but i do not think she merits a place in this squad at the moment..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beijing 2008 Olympics - Athletics / Warri Wolves Vs Enyimba (2. - 1) On 12th July 2015 / Barcelona Announce Profit Of €304m For 2022/23 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.