Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man (31296 Views)

Ebebe Ayah: Why I Rejected Ayade’s Largesse – Catholic Bishop / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Gunmen Assassinate Paul Onomuakpokpo, PDP Ward Chairman In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by zoba88: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
According to the story shared by Akpakpan who lives in Uyo,PDP ward Chairman in Idoro2 was attacked with acid by masked men alleged to be sponsored by APC.Below iswhat he wrote....

'This is man's inhumanity to man.
No evil deeds will go unpunished,
Any evil done to man by man will be redressed,
If not now then later,if not by man certainly by God,
For  the victory of evil over good is temporary.
This is my able PDP ward chairman in odoro2,ika local government Area,mr Ephraim Ebebe that was attacked by a masks man with raw acid hired,
And sponsored by the ApC'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/pdp-ward-chairman-in-akwa-ibom-attacked.html

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by zoba88: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2019

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by chieftroller003: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Flattino(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
I thought pigs are saying there is no single soul in the ss supporting apc angry
Or has buhari relocated akwa ibom to the north east.
This also reminds me of how pigs were jubilating when apc facilities were destroyed somewhere in the se on the ground that apc has no place in that area, but watch how same pigs will now start shouting wolf. Pigs are the most foolish animals on earth. angry

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by okeynelson: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
APC is always related to evil...e jus b like say GOD separate light from APC darkness..... get ur PVC people and let d light of GOD shine...
GOD bless #chelseafc long live #pdp

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
I am beginning to believe there is something fundamentaly wrong with apc. Why are they so much in love with violence?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by bishopkay: 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:
I thought pigs are saying there is no single soul in the ss supporting apc angry
This also reminds me of how pigs were jubilating when apc facilities were destroyed somewhere in the se on the ground that apc has no place in that area, but watch how same pigs will now start shouting wolf. Pigs are the most foolish animals on earth. angry

If not for the fact that you're foolish, you'd have known that pigs are the second most intelligent animals in the world. So the joke is on you

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
cool

Good job from my APC patriots. My opposition thinks it is only machetes and guns that we have in our arsenal, they don't know we also use acids and anointing oils to do our jobs. Different weapon of attack for different set of people.
Acids: For attacking oppositions

Anointing Oil: For cleansing corruption charges of new members

~ProsidentBuhari

3 Likes

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by DerekNmanjo: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Scary
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Enoch07: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ok o
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by heddiebanks(m): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:

Guy Drink water....30k will end after febraury

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by pawesome(m): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
But do you guys know that if they go about curing madness, APC will lack supporters?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by PointZerom: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
APC is a satanic party.
Vultures and their claws of death.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by gurunlocker: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:

I'm sorry mod, But you are senseless! shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by slawomir: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Isoright
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by sammie99: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
A party of the thugs , for thugs and by the thug. #istandwithjusticeonnoghen

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Enoch07: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lucky guy
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by new2012: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
34webers:

Read through the post slowly, your brain is overheating!

8 Likes

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
Apc and violence are like 5 and 6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by nwanyionitsha: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
chieftroller003:
grin grin grin grin grin
And this is funny ?

2 Likes

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by chibowobbed(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
When are we going to get it right in this country, Tufiakwa for African's kind of politics.
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by shachris02: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
Violence everywhere APC touches

5 Likes

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by uchman48(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
They said he was attacked by a masked and yet they are accusing APC, was the mask man bearing an APC logo

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by wiseone28: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
zoba88:
According to the story shared by Akpakpan who lives in Uyo,PDP ward Chairman in Idoro2 was attacked with acid by masked men alleged to be sponsored by APC.Below iswhat he wrote....

'This is man's inhumanity to man.
No evil deeds will go unpunished,
Any evil done to man by man will be redressed,
If not now then later,if not by man certainly by God,
For  the victory of evil over good is temporary.
This is my able PDP ward chairman in odoro2,ika local government Area,mr Ephraim Ebebe that was attacked by a masks man with raw acid hired,
And sponsored by the ApC'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/pdp-ward-chairman-in-akwa-ibom-attacked.html
Always alleged to be sponsored by Apc.

I'm having malaria who should i blame

APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by easynetsms(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by Hotfreezer: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
princekalani:
I am beginning to believe there is something fundermentaly wrong with apc. Why are they so much in love with violence?

Your phone has autocorrect and it didn't correct this spelling epilepsy. Maybe your bad spellings have damaged the autocorrect feature of your phone sef.

If PDP invested in education, you won't be disgracing yourself online.

3 Likes

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by kufre2010: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
What do u expect from a book haram party, violence and blood spilling is their trade mark. Their leader is blood sucker of baboom and dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man by 34webers(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
gurunlocker:

I'm sorry mod, But you are senseless!
Pls stand in front of a mirror, what you will see perfectly described what you just typed. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash / Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government / Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.