Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election (1544 Views)

Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 / Resignation: PDP Afraid They Will Lose If Buhari Contests In 2019 - FG / What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Beadex1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Have we for once thought about Buhari Accepting defeat if he doesnt win this election because his body language shows he won't accept defeat even its glaring to the world. What are the measures put in place to checkmate this. SDP,PDP,YPP and the rest of the party what is your take on this ?
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by solutionmi: 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
Buhari and APC could be desperate

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Beadex1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
solutionmi:
Buhari and APC could be desperate
And am curious to know what will be the fate of Nigerians if the dont win
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Larryfest(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Jonathan accepted it peacefully in 2015 so Buhari has no reason not to...

3 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by magoo10(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
He will accept it
Africa have gone beyond that stage atleast else he will be disgraced out of the sit.

2 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Beadex1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Larryfest:
Jonathan accepted it peacefully in 2015 so Buhari has no reason not to...
That's Jonathan we Are talking about Buhari of APC here. I get scared of this election each every passing minutes
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
We thank God we *************.

CANCELLED, we don't know the OP is a wailer sef!
Rubbish!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Beadex1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
magoo10:
He will accept it
Africa have gone beyond that stage atleast else he will be disgraced out of the sit.
my Brother the desperation is just too much he might cancel the election if it doesnt favor him
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by ChidiAlaigbo: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
I am sure everybody (including imams) will accept Jesus Christ when he arrives.
But let Jesus Christ arrive first!
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Beadex1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
post=74736777:
We thank God we have a President that does not intervene in the rule of law.
you are not sincere with yourselve sir. Say the truth and shame the devil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by magoo10(m): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Beadex1:
my Brother the desperation is just too much he might cancel the election if it doesnt favor him
the Africa union is there, other presidents will mobilize against him as long the INEC declares him the looser he has no other business holding on to power.

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Beadex1:
you are not sincere with yourselve sir. Say the truth and shame the devil
Rubbish THREAD.
Bye time waster!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Beadex1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:
I am sure everybody (including imams) will accept Jesus Christ when he arrives.
But let Jesus Christ arrive first!
what if the arrival of Jesus is compromised, how will we know he has arrived ?
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Beadex1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
post=74736900:

Rubbish THREAD.
Bye time waster!
lol. You are funny man. no qualm sleep well
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by ChidiAlaigbo: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
Beadex1:
what if the arrival of Jesus is compromised, how will we know he has arrived ?

Then he didn't arrive! End of story.
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by oyebanji44: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nigeria would surely vanished..
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Beadex1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Then he didn't arrive! End of story.
but here we have two side which is a win or a lost how does the aftermath play out should be not be considered.
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Beadex1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
oyebanji44:
Nigeria would surely vanished..
Baba me love my life oooo
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Beadex1(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
post=74736777:
We thank God we *************.

CANCELLED, we don't know the OP is a wailer sef!
Rubbish!
lolBoss man am not a wailer have vowed not to be used by any politician in this life again. Any side that will bring peace and good economy am for it be it APC, PDP, SDP, YPP. There is poverty in this land I swear
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by WATCHOVER(m): 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Beadex1:
lolBoss man am not a wailer have vowed not to be used by any politician in this life again. Any side that will bring peace and good economy am for it be it APC, PDP, SDP, YPP. There is poverty in this land I swear
OP are you afraid? Buhari has already lost the election.
You go see result. Don't mind that BBQuie gills guy or whatever he calls himself
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Beadex1:
Good you clarify that.
Just make sure you vote for any candidate of your choice on election day.
Your vote will definitely count.
Nigeria will be great again.
God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
WATCHOVER:

You go see result. Don't mind that BBQuie gills guy or whatever he calls himself
Attention seeker.
You've been noticed, small wailer!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by WATCHOVER(m): 12:08am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74737878:

I am an Attention seeker.
I've been noticed!
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Heffalump(m): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2019
He goes back to Daura, simple!
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Xander85: 12:28am On Jan 14, 2019
magoo10:
the Africa union is there, other presidents will mobilize against him as long the INEC declares him the looser he has no other business holding on to power.

You're being a tad too optimistic and trusting if you think this INEC will allow any person other than Buhari to be declared the winner!
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Beadex1(m): 6:41am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74737863:

Good you clarify that.
Just make sure you vote for any candidate of your choice on election day.
Your vote will definitely count.
Nigeria will be great again.
God bless you.
will my vote count that's the problem. For now am party-less serving my energy to struggle and enter any party that wins
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Beadex1(m): 6:44am On Jan 14, 2019
WATCHOVER:

Am Afraid Bro because i know how funny this election will look like. I see things hapening.
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Beadex1(m): 6:46am On Jan 14, 2019
Heffalump:
He goes back to Daura, simple!
What if he refuses?
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Beadex1(m): 6:48am On Jan 14, 2019
Xander85:

You're being a tad too optimistic and trusting if you think this INEC will allow any person other than Buhari to be declared the winner!
Bruh tell am ooo. Am just strategizing on how to be part of any Government because our politicians are playing us like PING PONG
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by mycar: 6:49am On Jan 14, 2019
Buhari will not as cabal will push him to his early grave. He has not been sick, right?
Watch out what will happen if he wins.
Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2019
Beadex1:
will my vote count that's the problem. For now am party-less serving my energy to struggle and enter any party that wins

When you make up your mind, vote for.any candidate of your choice Beadex, your vote will definitely count.
And if you want to.sit on the fence just like some people, we can only wish you the best with that.
Be good man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Buhari Doesnt Win The Election by Beadex1(m): 7:09am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74741163:

When you make up your mind, vote for.any candidate of your choice Beadex, your vote will definitely count.
And if you want to.sit on the fence just like some people, we can only wish you the best with that.
Be good man!
God forbid that... I understand Nigerian politics now.Politics of Abracadabra. I cant come to this world to be clapping for others alone, they must clap for me too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts APC Governors And Aspirants In Abuja - Photos / The True And Original Boundary Of Igboland / See The Moment A Rich Nigerian Man Was Airlifted From Traffic Hold Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.