Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

5 Ways To Open Yourself Up To Love Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Open Yourself Up To Love Again (320 Views)

If They Don’t Ask For Help Don’t Open Yourself Up Fo Trouble, Future Resentment / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Open Yourself Up To Love Again by Niceboyx4(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
you try this 5 effective ways, I guarantee that love will come back again in your heart.

1. LET GO OF FEAR.
The way to let go of fear is to recognize and embrace it. When you confront fear and acknowledge it for what it is, you can have an honest conversation with it. Ultimately, A partner is a mirror and guide to help you complete the journey to your truest self.

2. LET GO OF BEING TOUGH.
If you close your heart and feelings to others, you may avoid pain but you'll also miss out the happiness and joy. Seek to be your most honest self. Instead of hiding behind a cloak of someone you're not, be yourself in the world, which will only make you more attractive. It's just choosing honesty over trying to look good.

3. LET GO OF EXPECTATIONS.
We've grown up to expect a lot of things to turn out a certain way. Just let go of expectations and conditions its a secret recipe of a happy relationship. Soon you'll see the magic of possibilities.

4. LET GO OF RESISTANCE.
Although love can be painful and heartbreaking, be willing to open your heart anyway. Be open to meeting new people, be open to being vulnerable. Love can only bloom if you set the intention for love to enter again.

5. LET GO OF COMPARISONS.
Comparing your relationship to others isn't very constructive. Start learning on how to transform your inner bitterness to gratefulness.
https://loadedchuks..com/2018/11/5-ways-to-open-yourself-up-to-love-again.html

Re: 5 Ways To Open Yourself Up To Love Again by Sirmuel1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Love? undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Open Yourself Up To Love Again by internationalman(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
more like 5 ways to open urself up for heartbrerak
Re: 5 Ways To Open Yourself Up To Love Again by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
internationalman:
more like 5 ways to open urself for heartbrerak
this is exactly my thought too
Re: 5 Ways To Open Yourself Up To Love Again by Niceboyx4(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
internationalman:
more like 5 ways to open urself for heartbrerak

This one weak me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Crazy Things You Can Do If Your Ex Wants You Back / A Guide To Sex And Romance / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.