Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Other Half - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Other Half (4655 Views)

Half My Deen / Chimamanda Adichie Wins Grand Women’s Prize For Half Of A Yellow Sun (Photo) / Half Of A Yellow Sun: Chimamanda Describes Plagiarism Allegation As Laughable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Other Half by Lifeixgoodd: 12:04am On Jan 14, 2019
New story loading ....
My other half.
During the birth of an unidentical twin . one got missing and happened to live with a poor family for the main time . while the other twin was enjoying luxury and life . what happens when they both start attending the same school and happen to like the same guy . my other half coming soon ..

click on the link below to start reading

http://www.storyaim.com/2019/01/my-other-half-episode-1.html

Re: My Other Half by Lifeixgoodd: 6:26am On Jan 15, 2019
My other half
By Apio favour
Episode 1
Form teacher -good morning student
Students-Good morning sir
Form teacher -welcome back to school everyone. As u know genius high school is the biggest and most expensive school in this state. And u all know our ritual every 2 years
Student-scholarship
Form teacher -as u all know we give one person a scholarship to each classes.
Students now making noises, discussing among themselves
Form teacher - silence
They all kept quiet
Form teacher -- ss3 student please welcome ur new scholarship student. Sarah Beth come in
A fair and beautiful girl came in and everyone was looking at her. Some with disgust while others with excitement but Roy was lust looking at her
Betty -Roy Roy why are u starring at her like that. The same way u used to look at me.
Roy- Betty let me be. Should I stop looking at people just because u are my girl friend
Betty - are u talking to me in that manner
Roy--please let's listen to her introduction
Betty--what?
Form teacher-betty keep quiet. U don't want to be punished for disturbance. Do you?
Betty-no sir. (getting angry but trying her best to keep cool)
Form teacher-sarah u are welcome to genius high school. U know the rules and regulations right. U are a scholar here and u need to keep up with ur good grades or else ur scholarship will be withdrawn.
Sarah-i promise to do my best in my studies and make my parents proud
Form teacher -before u take ur seat. Introduce urself to the class
Sarah-good morning
Student-they ignored her greeting
Sarah -my name is Sarah Beth, am an igbo girl and I live with my uncle in this state. Gladys-where are ur parents
Sarah-they are in the village
Betty-so that literally means u are a village girl
Everyone started laughing at her including Roy
Sarah -my parents are poor, so my uncle took me to the city and promise my parents that he is going to take care of me in the city Sophia-so ur uncle is rich
Sarah-he is not rich but he has more than my parents
Betty--so ur whole family is poor
Everyone started laughing at her again.
Form teacher-the questions are enough. Sarah go and sit in that seat close to Roy.(he pointed at him) Betty was angry when she heard it. She was just staring at Sarah with evil intentions. Sarah felt like crying it's was her first day in school and everyone was already laughing at her. Sarah went to sit In the seat close to Roy. She kept her head under the desk to wipe her tears. She had to be strong for her and her family.
Biology teacher -everyone welcome back to skul. This is ur Scheme of work for this term. Now start writing
Roy has been staring at Sarah since the form teacher left the class and Sarah has been noticing him but didn't want to say anything that will offend anyone since she is new.
Henry-hi am Henry
Sarah -am Sarah. And I know u already know about that.
Henry-thats how my classmates behave don't listen to them or else u will get hurt.
Sarah-u are nice.
Henry smiled
Henry-u are a very beautiful girl and I like ur complexion
Sarah started blushing
Sarah-thanks a lot .u are handsome too. Can I ask u a question if u don't mind
Henry-yes what's the question.
Sarah -that guy close to me, he has been staring at me for a long time. If I look at him he behaves as if he wasn't .
She said it with a low voice so that Roy wouldn't hear their discussion
Henry-oh u mean me because am close to u
Sarah -no not u. I mean him.
She whispered to his ear.
Henry-am just joking. His name is Roy and he has a girl friend. Look at that girl with hair band sitting in the front sit. She is the hottest girl in class. She is a cheerleader cheer
Sarah-really. Then why is he staring at me
Henry-dont even think of nearing him if not Betty will make ur life a living hell.
Sarah --i don't want anything to do with him. He looks mean
Henry-he is a bit mean but he is the most richest boy here and he is also the most handsome guy here but no girl flirts with him because of betty
Sarah-the teacher is looking at us.
Teacher-are u a new student here.
Sarah-yes ma
Teacher-welcome to our school.choose ur friends wisely here. Betty is the most intelligent girl here so If u need any assistance just ask her
Betty turned and gave her a nasty look
Sarah-thank u ma
Teacher --lets continue our study
She taught them respiration system. Just introduction of the subject. The bell rang and it's time for break. So everyone went to the eating hall to buy or eat any thing u bought. Sarah didn't go to the hall she just remained in the classroom revising what she was taught
In the hall
Betty and her friends have a particular seat. They don't allow anyone who isn't in her group to seat with them except her and her friend boy friends
Betty-i don't like that new girl
Nancy -me too. She is too local for my liking
Sophia-she is like my house help
They laughed.
Nancy-betty I noticed that ur boy friend was looking at her all through the class
Betty-he wouldn't dare to replace me with that cheap local girl
Sophia-girl no guy in his right mind would leave such a beautiful, intelligent, rich girl like u for a disgusting girl like her.
Betty-she wouldn't dare to look at him because I will scratch her eyes out.
Sophia-i trust u girl. I think u should go and talk to Roy and tell him ur mind
Betty-i will do just that.
She looked at where he usually sits but he wasn't there
Betty-roy isn't with his friends. I know where he will be. Maybe in the football field. He is ss3 leader u know.
Sophia -we hell do.
Betty-hurry up with ur food girls so that we can go and meet Roy.
Sarah was still in the classroom reading when Roy came in.
Roy-hi am Roy
Sarah-sarah
Roy -do u mind if I sit here with u
Sarah-no as far I don't get into trouble with anyone.
Roy-so do u like our school
Sarah-yes I do. Who wouldn't like to study here
Roy-i don't
Sarah-but why?
Roy-i want to study abroad but my father won't let me
Sarah-really?
Roy--hmm
Sarah and Roy were having a nice conversation when Betty and her friends came in unknown to them
Roy-whats that on ur hands
He touched her hands to show her what he was talking about
Sarah-when I was in the village, I was carrying fire wood when it fell and..
Betty--roy what the hell do u think u are doing.
Roy-nothing .
He quickly removed his hands
Betty and her friends went to meet them in their seat
Sophia-but u are holding her hand
Roy-i was only asking her a question
Betty-what questions requires hand holding
Roy-enough Betty u are embarrassing me.
Betty-o now am an embarrassment to u just because of her
Sarah took her bag and her book and was about leaving the class
Betty-where do u think u are going to. U slot
Roy-betty let her be. Stop this nonsense and let's get out of here.
He dragged her hand and was dragging her out of the class but Betty refused.she pushed him away and went to meet Sarah
Betty-if I ever see u near him again. I mean ever again then u won't like me
Sarah walked out on her and Betty dragged her back.
Betty -dont u ever walk out on me ever again.
Sarah-can u leave me in peace. I don't have anything to do with ur boy friend
Betty-but u allowed him to touch ur hand Right?. U are a dirty little prostitute from a dirty little home
Sarah-what! Don't insult me. Am out of here
Betty dragged her again and this time she slapped Sarah really hard
###
Hey guys any comment ?
Your comments please

follow this link to read next episode on my blog

http://www.storyaim.com/search/label/My%20Other%20Half
Re: My Other Half by Adebayow222(m): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2019
following
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixgoodd: 7:07am On Jan 16, 2019
My other half
By Apio favour
Episode 2
Sarah was crying and Betty and her friends started hitting her and tearing her notes that she was reading. Roy tried to stop them but he couldn't
Betty-roy stop telling me to stop hitting her unless me and u are over.
Roy-what!
Roy just went back and sat down as they Betty continued with their beating .henry came in
Henry--what are u girls doing to her Betty stop it or else I will report u to our form teacher and u know the penalty for fighting right. ?
Betty-whatever. Girls let's go and Roy follow me now we need to talk.
Roy-betty u are getting out of hand.
He followed Betty and her friends out of the class mouthing sorry to Sarah.
Sarah was crying bitterly and Henry was trying to stop her from crying.
Henry-what happened to u. Why were they hurting u ?
Sarah couldn't speak she was still crying when one of Henry friends shouted his name.
Henry-i will be right back
As Henry was going out of the class Sarah dragged him and hugged him
Henry couldn't leave her again so he ignored the call of his friends. He liked the feeling he got when she hugged him. So he hugged her back. After a while Roy came into the class again and saw them hugging he was angry immediately he sighted them but he couldn't do anything after all it was his fault.
Roy -sarah am sorry.
His voice made Sarah and Henry to stop hugging
Sarah-sorry for what, that she slapped me or hit me or because u were a coward and couldn't do anything to stop her
Henry-leave her alone and don't ever come near her ever again. And please do control that girl friend of urs.
Roy-i said am sorry. Sarah ..amm
Sarah-Henry let's leave this place.
She holds his hand and they went out of the class. Roy was boiling with anger and he doesn't know why, was it because Sarah was slapped by his girlfriend on her first day of
Or because Henry was hugging her and they were even holding hands as if they were couples.
Henry took Sarah around the school and showed her the library, the labs, the game center, the Staff room, principal office and others. After a tour around the skul compound Sarah was happy again.
Henry-we should start getting back to class they will soon ring the bell.
Sarah -ok. Let's go. Henry I want to thank u for everything you have done for me, it's hasn't been up to a day I knew u but u treated me like ur sister
Henry-are u sure I treated u like a sister or as my girlfriend
Sarah-hmmm
Henry -just joking
They laughed a little bit and just a little while later they rang the bell so they went back to their classroom
In the class
Math teacher- let's play with some algebra
After giving examples. He gave the class some tough class work and left the class for the student to work on it
Henry-sarah can u solve it.
Sarah-i think I can.
Henry -can u shift for me so that I can sit with u
Sarah -ok
Henry and Sarah shared a seat and solve the math problem together. Many people gathered Betty Crocker to get the answer to the class work.
Teacher came back to the class and marked each one of them papers.
Maths teacher-many of u were writing similar things but I really liked the way two people solved theirs. Who is Sarah
Sarah stood up
Math teacher -And Henry. Clap for them
Some of the student did clap but some didn't mostly Roy, Betty and her three friends
After being taught all the subjects that were to be taught that day. It was time to go home. The prefect rang the bell and everybody started going home
Henry-sarah see u tomorrow. Come early I will get something for u as a gift
Sarah-omg I can't wait
He smiled and went down stairs
Sarah was getting set to go home when Rhonda and Emily came to meet her
Rhonda-hi am Rhonda
Sarah-am Sarah (acting scared)
Emily- am Emily. Are u that good at math
Sarah-i think so
Rhonda-can u tutor us math. Me and Emily find math very hard
Sarah-i don't have a problem with that
Emily-ok. So we will see tomorrow then
Sarah - are u guys friends with Betty? I don't want any more problem with her
Emily-no we aren't friends at all. We rather fail math than spy from betty
Rhona-she is too mean.
Sarah-ok. See u tomorrow then.
They were all going home. Emily and Rhonda got into their dads car
Emily-sarah are u going by foot to ur house
Sarah -yes
Emily-where do u live
Sarah replied to her
Emily -i do pass that area when am going home. Driver take Sarah to that address
Sarah-thank u Emily.
Sarah got into the car and greeted Emily driver. Emily and Sarah talked a lot and had a wonderful time together.
Emily-see u tomorrom Sarah . Should I pick u up
Sarah-i will appreciate that
Emily-ok then. See ya
Emily took off to her house.
Emily driver dropped Sarah at the front of her uncles place it wasnt a big house but it was a two bedroom apartment.
Sarah got home greeted her uncle and aunt and went to her room. After having her bath. She went to the kitchen to have some food to eat
But her aunt actually her uncles wife saw there in the kitchen and asked her about her first day in skul
Aunt-u mean ur math teacher said he liked the way u solve ur math problem
Sarah-yes. And he asked the class to applaud me
Aunt-thats really nice but keep it up OK.
Sarah -yes I will. I have a new friend her name is Emily she was the one that brought me home with her car.
Aunt-really?
Sarah-yes she has a very beautiful car and a driver
Aunt-hmm that's nice but make sure u don't get attached to rich people stuff because you might regret it.
Sarah-i won't get too attached to anyone aunt
Aunt-thats my girl and I want u to be the best in ur class don't allow anyone to intimidate u. The more people intimidate u the more you know that u will be great in future
Sarah -thanks aunt I won't forget it. I am really hungry
Aunt-yeah yeah go and eat and sleep tomorrow Is a big day. after eating at the dinning table sarah went to my room to sleep but
she couldn't sleep she was just thinking about Betty and her bad character and that Roy how couldn't stand on his ground but when she started thinking about Henry and Emily and her friend she managed to get her mind off things and slept
At Roy's house
Roy was In his room and all he could think of was Sarah and how he could make amends with her. So he decided that he is going to buy her a gift in order to gain her forgiveness
At Betty Crocker house
Betty was really angry today and even spoke to her mum rudely and walked at on her when her mum was trying to ask her how school went. She planned in her heart not to make Sarah happy to make her pay for what she did to her.
On Tuesday
Sarah woke up very early did her chores and waited for Emily at the front of her gate. Emily driver soon drove in and carried Sarah to skul.
Sarah-emily who was ur night
Emily-it was really nice. I slept well
Sarah-its nice to have u,
Aug 22 at 10:38 AM ·
Apio Favour
Ur friend OK I remember her name now Rhonda and Henry as my friend.
Emily -henry became attached to u only in a second
Sarh-right .he is nice
Emily -and handsome u know
They smiled t each other soon they were brought to skul. They came down from the car and went inside.
Emily and Sarah were going to class when Rhonda catch up with them. They three were going when Betty came.
Betty-so I see u have join the rich girls club
Sarah ignored her but Rhonda didn't
Rhonda-and so what's ur business are u going to create a sin then get on with it am ready for u
Betty-i didn't come to create any sin here I just want u Sarah to remember ur place u are from the trash and u can't ever be like us
Emily-all trash are better than u slimy cat
Betty-u better watch it. Or else
Rhonda - or else what
Betty looked at them hissed and passed them to her class
Sarah-thanks for defending me
Emily -girl u need to stand up for ur self or else Betty will chew u like a gum and spit u out
Rhonda-yeah that's true. Don't let her make u scared of anything
As they were talking. Henry came to meet them and interrupted their discussion
Henry-hi Emily, Rhonda and Sarah
They replied back. Emily blushed immediately Henry spoke her name. Her blushing was only obvious to Rhonda so Rhonda pinched her unknowingly to the others so that Emily will behave well.
Henry-girls can I borrow Sarah for a while
Rhonda-of course why not.
Sarah followed Henry to the library
Rhonda -why do u always blush when u see Henry
Emily -i didn't know
Rhonda-i think u like him
She started blushing again
Rhonda-that same blush when u see him
Emily-stop teasing me.
Rhonda teased Emily until they got to class.
It wasn't time for teaching to start so everyone was hanging out with friends and discussing.
Henry took Sarah to the library
Henry-remember that I told u I have something to give u
Sarah-yes but what is it.
Henry opened his bag and gave Sarah 10 new notebook.
Sarah--omg OMG really. Thanks a lot
Henry-no problem since Betty and the girls turn ur notes while hitting u I decided to get u new ones and extra in case it happens again
Sarah-what? How can u say that it will happen again
Henry-sorry just teasing u
Roy went to the classroom to look for Sarah to give her the gift he bought for her but he didn't see her. But he heard Emily and Rhonda talking about Sarah so he asked them where she was and they told him. Roy decided to go and give her the gift in the library.
Sarah-u are the best
Henry-really?
Sarah-hmm hmm. I wish u will always be my friend.
Henry- that's so sweet am blushing
Sarah was appreciating the gift Henry gave her. Roy has ready reached the library because he walked really fast
Your comments please

read episode 3 from the link below

http://www.storyaim.com/2019/01/my-other-half-episode-3.html
Re: My Other Half by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2019
Interesting..
Re: My Other Half by Ann2012(f): 9:21am On Jan 16, 2019
Following
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixgoodd: 5:16am On Jan 22, 2019
My other half
By Apio favour
Episode 3
Henry -stop praising me and give me ur own gift in return
Sarah-but I don't have anything to give u
Henry-are u sure u don't have anything. I mean anything at all
Sarah-i only have a hug to give. Do u want a hug.
Henry-i won't answer that question.( stretching his hands out and smiling )
Sarah hugged him and Henry was excited. Nobody was in the library except them and Roy who was looking at them from outside. They hugged for a while.
Roy was really angry to see them but he couldn't do anything.and he couldn't tell why he was angry .
So he interrupted them.
Roy-hey Sarah
They both stopped hugging when Roy spoke
Sarah-what are u doing here .
Henry-will u go away before ur girl friend gets paranoid
Roy-i only came to say sorry to Sarah
Sarah-i accept ur apology. Let's go Henry.
She hold his hands and they both left Roy there.
Roy -well I tried.
He took his gift with him and went to the class too
After some lecture it was time for break but Sarah didn't go to the eating hall, she went to the library instead to read and Roy came to meet her there
Roy-can I sit here
Sarah-the last time u asked me that question I got slapped
Roy-i came to apologize
Sarah-about what? Ur girlfriend, u being the reason she slapped me? Or u not doing anything to stop her.
Roy-for everything, am sorry I caused it, am sorry she hit u, am sorry I couldn't do anything to stop her am sorry for everything.
Sarah-ok I forgive u. Can u let me read now.
Roy-everyone is downstairs eating why aren't u eating?
Sarah-i just want to read. Am a scholarship student and I need to do extremely well hence I lose my scholarship
Roy-but it isn't time for test yet
Sarah-i know but early to sleep early to rise
Roy smiled
Roy-what If I buy u a treat as a way of saying am sorry.
Sarah-no thank u
Roy-ohhh I get it u haven't forgiven me right?
Sarah-i have. Seriously I have forgiven u from the bottom of my heart
Roy-really?
Sarah-hiw many times do I have to say yes have forgiven you
Roy-then prove it
Sarah-i don't have to prove it
Roy-yes u have to if not I will still feel guilty
Sarah-ok OK what do I have to do to prove my forgiveness
Roy-follow me to the eating hall and I will buy u whatever u want to eat then sit with me.
Sarah-but i don't want to
Roy-why? Don't be scared I will be there no one will hurt u I promise.
Sarah kind of liked the way he said he promised her so she thought hard about it and agreed
Sarah-ok let's go but watch out for ur girl friend. OK?
Roy-i promise not to be a coward anymore.
She smiled they both went to the hall and all their classmates where looking at both of them and gossiping.
Sarah started feeling shy but Roy helped her to gain her confidence back by discussing with her as they went to meet the sellers .
Immediately Betty saw Sarah with her boy friend she wanted to meet her and slap the hell out of both of them ,but her friends didn't let her
Betty almost killed Sarah with her eyes she was looking at her and sending daggers towarss her as If she had a very bad plan to kill her right there and now . When Sarah saw Betty and her friends looking at her she wanted to run out of the hall but Roy held her hand and smiled at her and immediately she felt happy within her, she wasn't scared of Betty anymore and walked with Roy to buy some food. Sarah was feeling strange kind of happy inside her when Roy held her hands she felt something like magic within her and she was happy about it.
Sarah-why are they looking at me
Roy-because u are beautiful than all of them.
Sarah-really?
She blushed
Roy-they all want to be with me but don't have a chance to
Sarah-why?
Roy-because I am the most handsome, most richest, most....
Sarah-Most cowardish guy
Roy smiled at her
Roy-that isn't a word
Sarah-it is for me
They laughed and went to buy some food for her.
#####
Betty-that girl is getting on my nerves
Sophia-yes she is. I can sense it
Nancy-what will u do
Betty-i don't even know why they brought her to this skul. She is bad luck
Sophia -yes she is.
Nancy-i have a plan to help u teach her a lesson
Betty-really? Then out with it
Nancy-i bought a can of oil on my way to skul. Do u know what they call urhobo oil. Betty-i don't know I have never entered my kitchen to cook, I don't even know the colour of my pot. My househelp do everything for me.
Sophia -i do help my mum and my house help sometimes in the kitchen.
Nancy-yikes, that's bad sophia really bad. U are a princess u know.
Sophia-as If I want to, they force me. My Mummy is strict with me if I don't do what she ask me to do she will cut off my allowance.
Betty-my mum wouldn't dare. Nancy tell me ur plan before Roy and Sarah leave the hall.
Nancy- Betty u know oil has a permanent stain when it touches white.
Betty-yes
Henry was sitting opposite they Betty and he could see what was going on,he knew they where planning something and he couldn't place his hands to it and what's worse is that he couldn't hear them . He was angry because Roy was with Sarah ans she let him hold her hand after what he did to her .and he was also mad that she was with roy sand not him and also because they were even holding hands in front of many people. He was too angry to eat his meal but kept cool.
Nancy-and the colour of our uniform is white and black. And u all know how much it cost right ?
Betty-so
Nancy-pretend it's an accident and pour red oil on her white uniform and u know she is poor
Betty-and she can't afford to buy new uniform without her uncle scolding her
Nancy-for spoiling her uniform on the second day of skul.
Sophia -thats a goooood plan.
Betty-girls watch me as I make the plan happen. Give me the can of oil Nancy.
Nancy gave it to her
Betty-wait for a while and watch me make a village girl cry like a stupid ugly doll
They laughed.
####
Sarah-roy thanks for the meal
Roy-u are welcome
Sarah-i will pay u back someday
Roy-really why don't u pay me now
Sarah- like seriously? I don't have money with maybe tomorrow
Roy-no not with money
Sarah-with what?
Roy-pay me by letting me be ur friend
Sarah-hmm u have to earn a place in my heart to be my friend.
Roy-havent I done enough!?
Sarah-no. U are yet to begin
Roy-pleaseeeeeee
Sarah-noooooo
Roy-pleaseeeee
Sarah-thanks but I have to go back to the library and read before break is over.
Roy-ok but I won't come with u because I am angry with u
Sarah-really?
Roy-yeah
Sarah-ok bye
Sarah was going and was passing Betty group seat when Sophia called her.
Sophia-sarah wait (she shouted)
So she stood very close to their table.
Sarah-yes
Sophia-i have something to tell u
Sarah-what is it. Please be fast I need to go.
As Betty saw that Sophia has succeeded in making Sarah stand close to them she gave Nancy a signal . .
Unexpectedly to them Roy was coming to tell Sarah to go to the library because he knew that Betty must be up to something. Roy was already close to Sarah when
Nancy continued with their plan and poured the oil into a plate carried it on her tray and pretended to be passing both Sarah and Sophia. When she was close enough she gave Sophia a signal to leave there and Roy mistakenly hit Nancy because he was rushing to get to Sarah the oil splashed but Henry rushed and pushed Sarah aside and the oil poured on Sophia instead
Sarah was shocked to be saved from a spilled oil by Henry and was feeling sorry for Sophia.
As soon as Betty planned back fired both she and Nancy hurried to meet Sophia and offered their help.
Sophia-ahhhwwww OMG my uniform
Nancy-sophia am sorry Roy pushed me.
Sophia-Roy how dare u spill oil on me . Are u blind.
Roy-sorry it was a mistake. I didn't see Nancy there.
Sophia-betty can u see what he did to me.
Betty-why won't u push Nancy when u are busy walking very fast just to meet a village girl.
Henry-sarah lets go.
Sarah-no I want to help her. It was my fault.
Betty-thank God u know it was ur fault. Since u came only bad things have been happening to us.
Sarah-sorry Sophia
Sophia-its all ur fault I called u to tell u what the form teacher told me to tell u and this happened
Sarah-sorry
Henry-stop saying sorry Sarah. And Sophia how is it her fault. Was she the one carrying oil
Roy- it's enough it's my fault. Sophia I will pay for a new uniform for u tomorrow.
Students started gathering them to watch the drama.
Sophia-i Dont want a new uniform (she screamed) if I want a new one I can just buy one now and here but I like my uniform.
Sarah--i can help u clean it up
Sarah started using her hands to clean the oil instead the oil spread and Sophia became more pissed off
Sophia-what the hell did u do
Nancy-she spread the oil. Isn't it clear enough .
Sarah-am sorry am sorry I didn't mean to
Betty- u didn't mean to do it. U never mean to do anything u are sooo stupid
Roy-stop insulting her
Betty-its all ur fault Roy. U have a girl friend which is me and all u do is jump from one girl to another
Roy-betty we are over . I don't want to date anyone like u ever again. U are so damn annoying . who do u think u are? Some goddess or what ? I don't even know what am doing with u . all u keep dining is nag and create troubles and what's worse is that u have a heart of stone. Am out of here and I mean it when I said we are over.
Betty-what did u say
Roy-i said we are over
Roy walked out on her
Betty felt like crying. She couldn't keep her tears in anymore but trying hard to because many students were in the hall and was watching her.
Betty-girls let's go, Sophia come with me.
The girls went and left Henry and Sarah .student started getting back to their various destination
Henry-lets go. I keep saying let's go and u keep standing here.
Sarah-i couldn't just leave
Henry-what were u even doing with that Roy. How many times do u have to see his girlfriend bad side.
:::::::::
Your comments please
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixgoodd: 5:18am On Jan 22, 2019
My other half
By Apio favour
Episode 4
Sarah-i am getting tired of looking for him. I have searched all classes
Not all actually only few left and Emily is waiting for me. Am not sure her driver is here but I have to hurry up just in case I don't want to trek back home
She was talking to herself
She decided to stop searching classes and check the hall because people rarely go there only when there is a meeting or serious announcement.
She went In and the hall was very big and quiet she saw someone resting his head on the desk sitting almost at the end of the hall. She didn't want to waste her strength by walking all the way there and find out that it wasn't him. So she shouted his name.
Sarah--royyyyy (it echoed) royyyyy (it echoed again)
But the person didn't answer or raise his head. Sarah got tired and decided to go downstairs to meet Emily so that they can go home.
She turned and was about leaving the hall when the person shouted her name. She turned and it was Roy
Roy-what are u doing here (he screamed so that she can hear him)
Sarah didn't reply but just walked to meet him. She got there and sat close to him.
Sarah-why are u sitting here all alone
Roy-nothing.
Sarah-why didn't u attend classes.
Roy-nothing.
Roy was answering in a cold but calm way and Sarah was getting annoyed and she felt she wasn't needed.
Sarah-are u angry with me?
Roy-hmmm hmm.
Sarah-are u alright?
Roy nodded.
Sarah -ok I get it am disturbing your privacy. I better get going.
She stood up
Sarah-roy take care of ur self and go home it's already closing time. And am sorry for disturbing you.
She left his seat and was walking towards the exit when Roy stood up and ran after her. He held her hand and Sarah turned
Sarah- hmm ehmm why are u holding my hand.
She said and she looked at his hands and saw that he was bleeding.
Sarah-chineke!!! What happened to ur hand.
Roy-nothing.
Sarah-i get it u don't want to talk to me to avoid getting caught by ur girl friend. Don't worry I will go soon but after I clean ur hands.
Roy still didn't respond.
Sarah was confused on what to do. She looked around and saw a dirty handkerchief on the floor. She picked it up, went to the sink at the end of the hall and turned on the tap and washed the handkerchief with soap which was already there. After washing it. She went to meet Roy who was just standing and looking at her while his hand gush out blood.
Sarah-roy please follow me.
Roy looked at her like he was asking her why? But he didn't say anything but followed her.
She went to the sink, turned on the tap and but his bleeding hand under the tap. The water washed the blood away. After washing it off some blood were still coming out. So she turned off the tap and tied his hand with the handkerchief she washed.
Sarah-what happened to ur hand.
Roy-got injured.
Sarah-finally u spoke to me. She smiled. How did u sustain the injury.
Roy-dont know. (he lied)
After tying it up.
Sarah-i will be going now. I think Emily must be looking for me or must have gone home.
Roy-ok.
She walked away but Roy stayed there. Almost going out of the hall Roy screamed.
Roy-sarah thanks.
She turned smiled and continued walking.
She was downstairs now after some minutes when she saw Emily sweating and looking at different places.
Sarah-emily.
She turned
Emily-what the hell happened? U got swallowed by the big fish.
Sarah-no I was looking for..
Emily-for who?
Sarah-roy.
Emily-when will u learn ur lesson. Are u naive or what? She yelled at her.
Sarah-am sorry but he didn't attend classes so I taught he was in trouble.
Emily-and so what? He can miss class all he wants but it's isn't ur problem. She breathe in and out to calm herself. OK when u went there and saw him what did he say made me not to attend classes.
Sarah-he did not tell me why
Emily-seriously after all the time u wasted.
Sarah-but his hands were bleeding. His fist were bleeding.
Emily-ok I understand. Let's just go. It's up to 30 minutes or maybe one hour since u left. Me and my driver has been waiting patiently but u weren't coming so I decided to look for u.
Sarah-thank u for waiting and looking for me. U are the best.
Emily smiled.
Emily-lets just go and don't do it again maybe next time I might not be patient enough.
Sarah hugged her and Emily hugged her back so she calmed down. So they went to Emily's car and drove to their various destination.
In the car.
Emily-so what happened to him.
Sarah-who?
Emily - Roy of course.
Sarah-ooh he didn't say how he got hurt but he wasn't looking OK.
Emily-maybe he is angry because he called off his relationship with Betty.
Sarah - am not sure.
Emily- he and Betty as been dating for long. Since we were in jss. They were inseparable.
Sarah-as in they like each other.
Emily-yes they do and everyone knows.
Sarah-except Me. She faked a smile.
Emily-u are new to our skul that's why?
Sarah nodded.
Emily.-i am surebetty won't let u go so easily after making her lose Roy.
Sarah-me!! How is it my fault. She said with fear.
Emily-am not saying its ur fault but u know Betty doesn't like u and she will make sure she buts the blame on u.
Sarah-i don't even know what I did to her.
Emily-i think Roy is the reason. So give him space.
Sarah-hmm OK. I will.
Emily - so what will u do about sophia uniform.
Sarah-i don't know but I will ask my aunty she will tell me what to do.
Emily-just make sure u wash it and give it back to her. Iron it too to avoid something like. U stupid girl u didn't even iron my uniform....
Sarah and Emily laughed.
Emily-sophia is nice but she doesn't know that Betty is influencing her.
Sarah-hmm.
Driver-we Don reach ur house.
Sarah -thank u sir.
Emily-bye
Sarah-see u tomorrow.
Betty's house
Betty's mum-betty baby. Open up.
Betty-mum leave me alone. She yelled.
Betty's mum-baby what's wrong.
What happened honey. Open up.
Betty -go awayyy mum I don't want to talk to anyone.
Betty's mum - Betty open up the door pleaseeeee.
I have a gift for u.
After about 30 seconds she opened the door. Her mum went in and sat on Betty's bed. Same with Betty.
Betty's mum-honry what happened. Why didn't u come to greet me and ur dad when u came back from skul.
Betty-am sorry..
Betty's mum-its OK honey. What's the matter.
Betty-mum can u believe that Roy broke up with me today in front of many students. He humiliated me.
Betty mum - he wouldn't dare.
Betty-yes he did. Just because of one new girl named Sarah. Since she came me and Roy has been having issues.
Betty's mum-baby don't stress yourself up over Roy. He is urs OK. Remember that both our families made a deal that u and Roy must get married at the age of 24.
1 hour ago ·
Apio Favour
Betty - I love you mum
Betty's mum -i love you too baby.
###
At Roy's house
Roy locked himself in his room when his brother knocked his door. Troy-guy open the door.
Roy ignored him.
Troy-guy open the door before I tell mum and dad that u and Betty had a fight. Immediately Roy heard his brother he quickly got up from his bed and opened the door. Roy - which kind of joke is that na
Troy- u nor Gree open the door and I know u. U need force
Roy-come inside and locked the door.
He went I'm and Troy did exactly what his brother asked him to do. Troy-guy I dey see wait in they happen for class.
Roy-nor be Betty.
Troy-but guy u know that if mum or dad heard what u did u will be in big trouble oo. Roy-i know
Troy-why did u called off ur relationship with Betty Crocker?
Roy - that girl is very annoying. She wants to control my life. Troy-is that the reason? She is angry u were with that new girl. Roy-just because our parents have promised Betty's parents that I will marry her doesn't mean I can't stay or walk with another girl Troy-tell me the truth do u like that new girl
Roy-no I don't
Troy-realy?
Roy-i don't know but I know that everydayy feelings for Betty is dying . Troy-but guy u have no option oo. Na u tell dad say u like Betty that is why they agreed to the deal o. Roy-guy I was small then. I didn't know that she will grow up to become a beautiful monster Troy chuckled.
Troy-the same girl that u used to say u love, u can't be with anyone else except her, u can do this for her u can do that for her... Roy-forget all those stuff abeg.
Troy - u know u are my brother and we are very close u know u can tel me anything u want to tell me. Roy- I know
Troy-i think u are liking someone else
Roy-abeg go I want to sleep.
Troy-guy what happened to ur hand
Roy - u know na
Troy-u are not Jackie Chan stop blowing wall when u are angry
Roy smiled a bit.
Troy-smile my brother. I will go and call aunt Mary to come and treat ur hand but seriously stop blowing walls. Roy-i hear u sir
Troy-tomorrow na skul o fix it with her.
Troy said and left his room to call their house help to treat his brother hand. Roy was still angry with himself and Betty . Mary came and treated his hand and left. Roy got back to bed.
####
At Sarah's house
Sarah was washing her clothes in the bathroom when her uncle came in and saw her Uncle- Sarah
She stood up.
Sarah-good evening sir she greeted
Uncle-what are u doing? Won't u go and sleep tomorrow is skul u know Sarah-uncle I have been washing my friend skul uniform which oil stained for hours now. Uncle-which friend. U be her house help why she gives make u wash am
36 minutes ago ·
Apio Favour
Sarah-is Emily uniform (she lied)
Uncle-ok that girl that use to drop u with her car. Rich people self just because she dey help u she wan turn u to slave.
Sarah-no O . Uncle her uniform stain she wan throw am away. So I told her that I will help her to wash it
Uncle-ehhh . OK o. But u funny o. Oil stain white uniform u no go use hypo tey wash am.
Sarah-o I forget.
Uncle-he nor go clean o. Take 30 nairia go buy the hypo. Soak the dress then wash it later.
Sarah-thank u uncle.
Her uncle went back to his room.
##
9:30
Sarah - I am tired oo but if I don't wash it clean that Sophia will eat me Raw. I need to continue. Let me press the water out and check if the stain is still there. Thank God ooo. The hypo try, he Don clean remaining small. Let me wash it for some time again maybe it will clean up.
She started washing the clothes.
Sarah- before this uniform will dry nepa will bring the light. She hanged it. And went to her room.
Sarah couldn't sleep she thought about all that have been happening to her and mostly about Roy and his injured hand. She tried to understand why he didn't attend class, why he got injured and what Emily told her about Roy loving Betty.
Sarah-gosh I think I like Roy I keep going to meet him no matter how many times people tell me to stop meeting him. But I will try my best to avoid him so that my feelings for him won't grow I don't want Betty to eat me. She chuckled softly.
##
At Roy's house
Roy couldnt sleep he was just thinking of what to do. Whether to get back with Betty or to tell his dad he doesn't like her anymore but he knows for sure his parents won't agree. And he wasn't sure if he likes
8 minutes ago ·
Apio Favour
Sarah or not.
Roy-i don't know what is wrong with me. I keep thinking about Sarah. When she first came to skul. Her smile, she helping me with my wound, she being the only one to look for me just to ask me why I wasn't in class unlike Betty. I remembered when Betty and I was little we were best friends . She was very nice then not now she is now a monster. He signed.
At Betty's house
Betty couldn't sleep also she was just turning up and down at the bed. She finally sat down.
Betty-sarah I will make u pay for making Roy humiliate me, I will make u cry tomorrow I promise. No matter what I do I promise to make u leave my skul. Its game time.
#
#
What do think Betty will do to Sarah?
And will she make Sarah cry tomorrow just like she promised herself......
Do do u think Roy will do?
Your comments please

follow the link below to read next episode

http://www.storyaim.com/2019/01/my-other-half-episode-5.html
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixgoodd: 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
My other half
By Apio favour
Episode 5
Next day in class.
Sarah- look at it. Isn't it better than before.
Rhonda-yeah but there is still stain
Emily-u tried sha
Sarah-i washed and washed but it didn't remove totally
Rhinda-abeg give it to her like that u weren't the one that stained her uniform in the first place.
Emily-u are only helping her.
Sarah-do u think she will accept it.
Rhonda-she has no choice
Emily-and if she wants to create more problem report her. No one wants to be reported to the authorities and get their busy parents here.
Sarah-i don't think I want to report anyone. I am the outsider here.
Emily-gosh no one is an outsider. We are all here to learn.
Rhonda-lets go to the computer lab and so our remaining assignment before they ring the bell.
Emily-ok. Sarah will u come with us.
Sarah-to the lab?
Emily - yes. Let me just put this uniform back into my bag.
Rhonda- are u carrying ur bag to the lab.
Sarah-yes.
Emily- they don't allow bags just leave it there. Like ourz on our seat.
Sarah - OK. I can't wait to enter the computer lab.
Emily-can u type fast.
Sarah-no I can't even operate one thing
They laughed.
Rhonda- as am doing my assignment I will teach u and maybe during break we will all come here to teach u more. In case we start during computer classes.
Sarah-thanks .
They left.
Betty and her crew in class now.
Nancy-where arw the other students
Betty- they are in one place or the other as usual.
Sophia-betty are u OK
Betty-of course yes. Roy doesn't have a choice it's me or no one or better yet it's me or me.
They laughed
Nancy-ur eyes are red.
Betty-i said am fine( she yelled. )
Sophia -since no one is in the class can we carry on with the plan. I can't wait for her to pay for ruining my uniform.
Betty-nancy the scissors.
##
Back from the lab.
Emily - u tried in learning Microsoft word.
Sarah-are u sure u want to say I tried or I fumbled.
They laughed.
Betty-girls there are in the class now. Time for action.
Sophia -hey she yelled.
Sarah and her friends turned and so did others
Sophia stood up from her seat and yelled again
Sophia- Sarah.
Emily-why are u yelling.
Rhonda -did we tell her we can't hear again
They laughed except Sarah.
Betty stood up and so did Nancy in their individual seat.
Sophia- I know Sarah is deaf that's why am yelling. Didn't I tell u to give me my uniform back as ear
1 hour ago ·
Apio Favour
As early as possible.
Sarah-sorry I will bring it right now.
Sophia hissed and Nancy almost laughed.
Betty-shuushhh don't laugh.
Sarah opened her bag, and all she could see was pieces .
Sarah- OMG OMG OMG
Rhonda-isnt that Sophia's uniform
Emily-its in pieces.
Sophia- bring it am tired of standing (she yelled again)
Emily-how come?
Sarah- but u saw it when I showed you. It wasn't in pieces then but why now.
Rhonda-maybe when we left the class some one tempered with it.
Sarah-but who will want me to get into more trouble with Sophia.
Emily-sophia of course.
Rhonda-how can they be so foolish and act like this just to make u suffer
Sarah-what should I do. (almost in tears)
##
Betty- OMG OMG look at her face I can't bear this laugh anymore (she whispered)
Sophia- look she is about to cry ( whispering)
Nancy-cant wait for the tears to flow and not stop.
Betty-watch me.
##
Sarah-emily what should I do.
Rhonda-dont cry.
Emily-act fearless and say she caused it.
##
Betty-lets go and meet them. Sophia act well o.
They walked to meet Sarah
Sarah-omg she is coming. Am in trouble o
Sophia-u don't want to give me my damn uniform abi. (she dragged Sarah's bag from her hand)
What the hell! Don't tell me this is my uniForm in pieces.
Sarah-i didn't do it.
Betty - just because we got mad at u yesterday and told u to wash the uniform u pieced it.
Nancy-i cant believe u are this mean.
Emily - she didn't do it.
Sophia-who cares? All I want before I count 1-3 is my damn uniform.
Students started gathering her.
Sophia-1
Betty-u are so stupid. We all know u are from the village but that doesn't mean u don't know the difference between wash and pieces.
Nancy took the bag from Nancy and turned it upside down and all Sarah things fell on the floor
Sophia-2. .....
Sarah-please am sorry I didn't do it.
Emily- we all know that u must have done this. U evil Sophia
Rhonda-if u like count 1-70 u can't do a thing.
Sophia-3.
Immediately Sophia said 3 Sarah knelt down and started begging.
Students started laughing at her.
Rhonda-what the hell!
Emily-sarah stand up now.
Sarah-am.sorry Sophia please don't be angry with me.
Sophia and Betty started laughing. They laughed so hard that other students continued and didn't stop.
Sophia-u are a very stupid girl. U tear my uniform and kneel down and expect me to forgive u.
Betty-never baby ne-ver
Srah-what can I do for u to forgive me. (Sarah holding her tears with so much energy)
Sophia-u want me to forgive u.
Sarah nodded.
Emily-sarah don't be a fool and stand up.
Betty - shut ur mouth Emily.
Emily-betty am. Not Sarah hurt me and u end up in court.
Betty-i like ur friends Sarah they make me want to make u pay more.
Sarah- Emily please please stop it
Because of me.
Betty-i want u to slap ur self 10times to forgive u.
Rhinda-hell no. Sarah don't.
Sarah slapped her self the first one and everyone laughed again. The students started helping Sarah to coUnt as she slap herself
Students -1
Student-2
Students-3
Betty-harder
Student -4
Student-5 (laughing)
Sophia-i want ur cheek to turn red after All u are fair in complexion
Student-6
Students-7 Sarah started crying
They laughed more.
Betty-stop
Laugh dies .
Betty-i don't like it when u slap ur self. I know it's hard that's why u are crying but I want u to stop crying because it makes u ugly
Laughter continues.
Betty-i have a better idea. Sarah pack the pieces of Sophia uniform and pour it on ur body until I say stop.
Student started laughing.
Rhonda-sarah no matter what u do she won't forgive u.
Betty-start .
She pack it with her two hands and poured it on her body still on her kneels. Student couldn't help but continued to laugh their stomach out.
Betty-enough.
Sarah stopped although she was crying more now.
Betty-nancy go and write things on the wall with the chalk I gave u.
Nancy followed Betty's order and wrote SARAH IS A SLUT AND A BITCH .everyone started laughing again.
Betty-sarah baby stop crying now ur torments is over. . Stand up baby.
Sarah stood up looking down as she cried her eyes out.
Betty-sarah is OK. I forgive u. I won't report u. I know u like ur scholarship. Just do one more thing.
Sarah-nodded .
Emily-she will only humiliate u and still not forgive u.
Betty-sarah walk to the wall and use ur tongue to lick the chalk
27 minutes ago ·
Apio Favour
As early as possible.
Sarah-sorry I will bring it right now.
Sophia hissed and Nancy almost laughed.
Betty-shuushhh don't laugh.
Sarah opened her bag, and all she could see was pieces .
Sarah- OMG OMG OMG
Rhonda-isnt that Sophia's uniform
Emily-its in pieces.
Sophia- bring it am tired of standing (she yelled again)
Emily-how come?
Sarah- but u saw it when I showed you. It wasn't in pieces then but why now.
Rhonda-maybe when we left the class some one tempered with it.
Sarah-but who will want me to get into more trouble with Sophia.
Emily-sophia of course.
Rhonda-how can they be so foolish and act like this just to make u suffer
Sarah-what should I do. (almost in tears)
##
Betty- OMG OMG look at her face I can't bear this laugh anymore (she whispered)
Sophia- look she is about to cry ( whispering)
Nancy-cant wait for the tears to flow and not stop.
Betty-watch me.
##
Sarah-emily what should I do.
Rhonda-dont cry.
Emily-act fearless and say she caused it.
##
Betty-lets go and meet them. Sophia act well o.
They walked to meet Sarah
Sarah-omg she is coming. Am in trouble o
Sophia-u don't want to give me my damn uniform abi. (she dragged Sarah's bag from her hand)
What the hell! Don't tell me this is my uniForm in pieces.
Sarah-i didn't do it.
Betty - just because we got mad at u yesterday and told u to wash the uniform u pieced it.
Nancy-i cant believe u are this mean.
Emily - she didn't do it.
Sophia-who cares? All I want before I count 1-3 is my damn uniform.
Students started gathering her.
Sophia-1
Betty-u are so stupid. We all know u are from the village but that doesn't mean u don't know the difference between wash and pieces.
Nancy took the bag from Nancy and turned it upside down and all Sarah things fell on the floor
Sophia-2. .....
Sarah-please am sorry I didn't do it.
Emily- we all know that u must have done this. U evil Sophia
Rhonda-if u like count 1-70 u can't do a thing.
Sophia-3.
Immediately Sophia said 3 Sarah knelt down and started begging.
Students started laughing at her
##
## who do u think will save Sarah Roy Or Henry?
Your comments please

next episode please click here
http://www.storyaim.com/2019/01/my-other-half-episode-6.html
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixxgood: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
My other half
By Apio favour
Episode 6
Betty-sarah walk
to the wall and use ur tongue to lick the chalk
Sarah nodded and headed to the wall.
Rhonda-what the hell. Betty u are pushing it too hard.
Betty-hahahah and so.
Emily-sarah don't do it.
Sarah didn't even turn
Emily-betty so u stoop so low as to go around local skul or only God knows where u went just to get chalk . We use maker. So where the hell did u get it
Betty-did someone say what's!!!
Nancy-hahaha let them talk to the...
Girls together- butty
They laughed.
####
Sarah thought..
I know many people will say am a fool and that I can't stand for myself but I have to do all I can to retain my scholarship no matter how hard I face humiliation. I don't know what I did to Betty. But I know I will be great in future and I will make her pay badly. OMG this hurts my tongue... She cried and lick the chalk.
##
Roy came in
He saw that his classmates gathered in one place so he went to check what was happening when he saw Sarah licking the wall. Is A slut and a butch was written on the wall. He saw Betty laughing so hard so he went and dragged her out of the crowd.
Betty-why did u drag me here. Am having fun
Roy-having fun by humiliating someone
Betty-yeah not just someone but the someone that made u leave me
Roy-is this what all of this is all about. mE
Betty-of course yes
Roy-DAMN U he yelled (the other student didn't notice him because of their loud laughter)
Betty-dont yell I will only get mad.
Roy-no matter what u do I can never ever like a wicked soul like yours
Betty-ouch that hurts hahaha. Baby nothing u can do will make me stop humiliating her.
Roy cast an angry look at Betty and started walking forward to stop Sarah
Betty-dont u dare. If I tell my dad u know what will happen. She gave a wicked laugh
Roy turned
Roy-what the hell can I do to stop u from hurting her.
Betty-thats better. I want u to never ever look, talk, near, smile at her ever again
Roy-i don't even like that girl for God sake.(he lied)
Betty-just promise me
Roy-i promise
Betty-haha if you don't follow my other I will make her pay more.
Roy-i just promised so stop her
Betty-ok OKbetty started walking toward Sarah slow and steady when Henry came in.
He saw that his classmates were gathered he quickly rushed to the front by pushing then aside. Then he saw Sarah and yell
Henry-sarah
She turned everywhere was now calm all eyes on Henry.
He walked very fast to Sarah and dragged her hand and she followed then he saw Betty and stop
Henry-when next u make I cry I promise u that u will never ever smile again
They rang the bell for class to begin
Betty-huh u can't do nothing.
Henry- I swear I won't remember that u are a girl.
Students-huhhhh
Betty-whatever I do as I please.
He pushed her aside. He saw Sarah's book and bag on the floor. He left Sarah's hand and started picking it. He threw his bag on his seat. And kept on arranging Sarahs bag
Sarah was crying and when she managed to raise her head she saw Roy just standing there and looking at her. She was hurt
Teacher came in.
Teacher-why are u all standing.
Everyone quickly rushed to their seat.
Including Sarah.but Henry was still bending and picking her books.
Teacher-didnt u see me come in. Henry
Henry-am sorry sir
Teacher-is that ur book on the floor and why are they pieces on the floor
Sarah who was resting her head to clean her tears immediately raised her head and wanted to say it was hers when Henry replied
Henry-yes sir
Sarah was shocked
Teacher-did u mess up my class
Henry-am sorry sir.
Teacher-i don't care if u are sorry or not but u have to be punished.
Henry still picking her books
Teacher-u are going to sweep this class for a week .
Student started laughing
Teacher-silence
Henry was done. He stood up and went to his seat
Teacher-henry are u listening to me
Henry now sitting
Henry-yes sir.
##### hours later.
After classes
Break time
Sarah couldn't leave her seat or raise her head she was being mocked by everyone her fellow classmates made her so ashamed of herself .she couldn't stand up
Sarah thought
I can't even see anyone's face am so ashamed of myself. Gosh I can't believe I really did lick the wall. My tongue hurts and my eyes are all red due to tears.
Sarah-why are u tapping me she yelled unknown to her
Emily-its me Emily and Rhonda
Sarah-i don't want to talk please later
Emily-if u don't raise ur head and act normal to what has already happened it will go viral
Rhonda-eveeyone is laughing at u just because u have been resting ur head anytime teacher leaves and raise ur head anytime teacher comes in
Emily-u need to tell Henry thank u
Sarah-thats true. Henry I forgot
She raised her head up and saw that only few people were in the class .
Sarah-where is Henry?
Emily-i don't know but he left the class immediately they rang the bell.
Sarah-i will go and look for him
Emily-me and Rhonda will be at the hall.
Sarah-ok.
They left.
Sarah came out of the class and was surprised that people didn't laugh at her
She didn't know that it was because almost all the student were in the eating hall .
She went out and someone pulled her into a class as she was passing sarah-what !
Roy-am sorry but I needed to see u.
Sarah-what do u want to see me for.
Roy-i know that..
Sarah-that u were just there watching Betty humiliate me and u did nothing (she yelled) nothing
Roy-i have a reason
Sarah-i have to go to somewhere.
Roy-wait
Sarah-so Betty will come and stab me while u watch her do it.
She hissed and left.
##
Where is Henry Sarah asked herself.
She decided to check the library because it was the first place he showed her and where he gave her his first gift.
She went there and he wasn't there.
So she decided to go back to her class and wait for him there
She was going back to class when group of students passed her and shouted
Girls- it's that chalk girl.
Hahaha
Sarah-gosh it's spreading.
Before she passed group by group started passing and calling her the same name. "chalk girl"
I couldn't bear it and so I decided to run but unfortunately I ran into the eating all and I heard laughter. I was so shocked to move. I just stood and opened my mouth
People-its chalk girl
Laughter all through out.
Sarah couldn't bear again.
Thousands of student eating were laughing and pointing at her and calling her names. Tongue girl, chalk girl. It's her and other names.
Sarah saw Betty's face laughing and laughing she quickly regained herself and ran out of the hall. And as she was running she hits someone mistakely. She looked up and it was Henry.
Henry-what happened.
Sarah was just crying. He cleaned her eyes with his thumb but she hugged him and cried more. Henry was shocked at first but later he hugged her back and patted her back.
Henry-its OK Sarah it's ok
Sarah sniffle.
Re: My Other Half by Kaycee9242(m): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
nice write up, op u are too much keep it coming
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixxgood: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
My other half
By Apio favour
Episode 7
Henry-sarah it's OK stop crying .
Sarah couldn't stop crying her eyes continued to pour out tears
Betty Crocker has already finished eating her food so she came out of the hall. And saw Henry hugging Sarah. She chuckled and decided to pass them.
Then she saw Roy who came out of a class opposite Sarah and he saw them hugging. Immediately he got mad and he frowned his face and Betty knew that he was angry. So she made a plan.
She ran to meet Roy making sure that Sarah and Henry saw her.
Betty-roy baby (she screamed)
Roy looked at Betty and became more annoyed
She ran and hugged him.
Roy didn't know why Betty was hugging him but he knew that she had a plan and obviously is to make Sarah angry.
Sarah raised her head and opened her eyes and saw that Roy was opposite her and was hugging Betty.
Henry-lets go inside the class
Sarah remove her hands from Henry's shoulder and they stopped hugging him. Sarah cast a angry look at Roy and Roy saw her.
Sarah then hold Henry hand and they walked passed Betty and Roy into a class
###
Roy pushed Betty
Roy- what the Bleep is wrong with u ?why
the hell are u hugging me? (said it angrily)
Betty-cant I hug my future husband to be. (she winked at him)
Roy-hell with u.
He said and walked passed her.
Then Betty shouted
Betty-no matter what u do Roy we will end up together (she gave a devilish laugh)
Roy was angry he doesn't know why Betty likes hurting Sarah but he wasn't only angry that Betty hugged him in front of Sarah but because he saw Sarah hugging Henry. It made him mad. He went to his destination
###
Sarah and Henry are now in their class. Few students were there . Henry and Sarah's seat were close to each other .sarah sat in hers and so did Henry. When they entered the class their fellow students started gossiping and looking at Sarah once in a while and laugh.
Henry-sarah u need to start standing up for yourself
Sarah-i know but I can't help it. I fell like am obligated to do anything just to keep my scholarship.
Henry-i know everyone wants the opportunity to come to this school where president, governor, vice, senators and other wealthy people children attend. But u are here due to scholarship and this means that u have rights here
Sarah-what right do a poor girl like me have over people like Betty.
Henry-u have same rights as far u are in this school.
Sarah-really?
Henry-yes , everyone in this skul are afraid of something which is being reported.
Sarah-but I can't report Betty can I.
Henry-of course yes. U can even threaten her with it. Once u are reported u will be asked to bring ur parents and all our parents are busy people who wouldn't like to miss work just for their child stupidity.
Sarah laughed
Henry-yes laugh u look more pretty when u laugh
Sarah blushed
Sarah-thanks Henry
Henry-for what?
Sarah-for everything for defending me, for taking my punishment and for lot more. U are really the best friend I could ever have
Henry smiled.
Henry-thanks
Sarah-where were u? I was looking for u to say thanks but didn't see u and went into the hall and got humiliated again
Henry-i went to see the teacher. And he asked me to sweep our class for a week.
Sarah-for a week?
Henry nodded
Sarah-i will help u do it.
Henry - don't worry I can just bring some money to skul and pay one sweeper to help me sweep it for a week.
Sarah-dont worry I will sweep it. It was my mistake and I like sweeping though.
Henry smiled.
##
The bell prefect rang the bell.
Yesterday at 9:10 PM ·
Apio Favour
Henry-sarah it's OK stop crying .
Sarah couldn't stop crying her eyes continued to pour out tears
Betty Crocker has already finished eating her food so she came out of the hall. And saw Henry hugging Sarah. She chuckled and decided to pass them.
Then she saw Roy who came out of a class opposite Sarah and he saw them hugging. Immediately he frowned his face and Betty knew that he was angry. So she made a plan.
She ran to meet Roy making sure that Sarah and Henry saw her.
Betty-roy baby (she screamed)
Roy looked at Betty and became more annoyed
She ran and hugged him.
Roy didn't know why Betty was hugging him but he knew that she had a plan and obviously is to make Sarah angry.
Sarah raised her head and opened her eyes and saw that Roy was opposite her and was hugging Betty.
Henry-lets go inside the class
Sarah remove her hands from Henry's shoulder and they stopped hugging. Sarah cast a angry look at Roy and Roy saw her.
Sarah then hold Henry hand and they walked passed Betty and Roy.
###
Roy pushed Betty
Roy-why are u hugging me? (said it angrily)
Betty-cant I hug my future husband to be. (she winked at him)
Roy-hell with u.
He said and walked passed her.
Then Betty shouted
Betty-no matter what u do Roy we will end up together (she gave a devilish laugh)
Roy was angry he doesn't know why Betty likes hurting Sarah but he wasn't only angry that Betty hugged him in front of Sarah but because he saw Sarah hugging Henry. It made him mad. He went to his destination
###
Sarah and Henry are now in their class. Few students were there . Henry and Sarah's seat were close to each other .sarah sat in hers and so did Henry. When they entered the class their fellow students started gossiping and looking at Sarah once in a while and laugh.
Henry-sarah u need to start standing up for yourself
Sarah-i know but I can't help it. I fell like am obligated to do anything just to keep my scholarship.
Henry-i know everyone wants the opportunity to come to this school where president, governor, vice, senators and other wealthy people children attend. But u are here due to scholarship and this means that u have rights here
Sarah-what right do a poor girl like me have over people like Betty.
Henry-u have same rights as far u are in this school.
Sarah-really?
Henry-yes , everyone in this skul are afraid of something which is being reported.
Sarah-but I can't report Betty can I.
Henry-of course yes. U can even threaten her with it. Once u are reported u will be asked to bring ur parents and all our parents are busy people who wouldn't like to miss work just for their child stupidity.
Sarah laughed
Henry-yes laugh u look more pretty when u laugh
Sarah blushed
Sarah-thanks Henry
Henry-for what?
Sarah-for everything for defending me, for taking my punishment and for lot more. U are really the best friend I could ever have
Henry smiled.
Henry-thanks
Sarah-where were u? I was looking for u to say thanks but didn't see u and went into the hall and got humiliated again
Henry-i went to see the teacher. And he asked me to sweep our class for a week.
Sarah-for a week?
Henry nodded
Sarah-i will help u do it.
Henry - don't worry I can just bring some money to skul and pay one sweeper to help me sweep it for a week.
Sarah-dont worry I will sweep it. It was my mistake and I like sweeping though.
Henry smiled.
##
The bell prefect rang the bell.
Yesterday at 9:10 PM ·
Apio Favour
Break was over..
Hours later school closed.
Emily, Rhonda and Sarah were on their way to Emily's car when Betty and her friends passed shouting
Chalk girl. Giving a nasty laugh
Emily-i have been hearing that name all over the school
Rhonda-the news of Betty humiliating u is spreading
Sarah-i know. Some junior student passed me and was mocking me. Both senior student though.
Rhonda- u caused it.
Sarah-how?
Emily-so u don't know how?
Sarah nodded
Emily-no offense but u were so foolish to allow ur self to be humiliated by Betty
Sarah-i know I messed up. Henry told me already
Emily heard her say Henry and got cold. She didn't say anything again till they entered her car
Rhonda- am happy he told u and saved u from more humilation .
Sarah-yeah he is my hero
Emily cast her an angry look.
Rhonda - that Roy didn't even do a thing to help u. I saw him talking to Betty and she was laughing and smiling. I think he was enjoying the show
Sarah-well I didn't expect him to help me
Rhonda - Emily Emily.
Sarah touched her shoulder and she turned.
Rhonda -whats wrong are u OK.
Emily nodded
Sarah-is it because of me
Emily - no. Am just tired.
Rhonda - can u excuse me and Emily. Just go into the car.
Sarah-ok
She went.
Rhonda-immediately Sarah mentioned Henry u became quiet
Emily-i don't know but I think Henry likes Sarah
Rhonda-i don't know but if u like him that much just tell him
Emily-tell a guy that I like him. I have been trying for him to notice me ever. Since we are in jss but he doesn't
Rhonda-maybe he is not meant for u
Emily - u are making me worse.
Rhonda - am only trying to help bring back ur mood
Emily-look look at him his waving at her.
##
Henry-see u tomorrow Sarah (he said as he continues to wave at her and walk to his car)
Sarah- take care.
He smiled at her and she smiles back
###
Emily-look he is even smiling at her
Rhonda-they are just friends.
Emily-but anytime I try to wave at him he ignores or wave back without a smile like he is just doing it for doing sake
Rhonda-emily stop it. Just go home. We will talk tomorrow
Emily-ok bye
She said and Rhonda went to her own car.
##
Emily-sarah why aren't u in the car
Sarah-just waiting for you
Emily-are u sure or u were waiting for Henry to say goodbye
Yesterday at 9:35 PM ·
Apio Favour
Sarah-uhm(looking confused)
Emily-just enter the car.
Sarah nodded and entered the car.
Through out the journey back home Emily didn't speak to Sarah because she was upset or more of jealousy. But Sarah didn't know why she was angry she thought It was because she didn't enter the car.
###
At Betty's house.
Betty-nanny pat nanny pat (she shouted)
Nanny pat who was in the kitchen was told by one of the house help that Betty was looking for her. She quickly hurried to Betty's room.
She knocked
Betty-why were u making me scream your name (she yelled)
Nanny pat- I was in the kitchen.
Betty-i don't care if u were in the kitchen or heaven all I care is that once I call u u leave everything behind and come to me.
Nanny pat-ok
Betty - where is the ma'am
Nanny pat- MA.
Betty-better . Where is my night wear. I can't find it.
Nanny pat went to Betty's wardrobe and saw it on her hanger.
Betty-hurry up am tired (she yelled at her)
Nanny pat-here it is MA ( getting angry but pretending to be OK)
Betty-were did u see it? (took the night wear from her forcefully)
Nanny pat-it was right there.
Betty-are u trying to insult me.
Nanny pat - no no me insult madam
Betty-better, I thought u wanted to say I don't have eyes. (she hissed)
Nanny pat-am sorry MA
Betty-get out from my room now ( she yelled again)
Nanny pat went out almost opening Betty's door.
Betty-i am tired I can't go to the dinning bring my food to my room. Noww
Nanny pat-ok MA.
Betty - hurry up u have just five minutes.
Nanny pat quickly hurried back To the kitchen and served Betty's food and bought it to her in a hurry.
Betty- I said five minutes.
Nanny pat-sorry MA
Betty-get out and lock the damn doors.
Nanny pat - yes ma.
####
In Betty's kitchen
Mary-pat what happened ur face looks angry
Pat-u don't know that Betty. She is a brat
Naomi - everyone knows she has no respect for elders
Pat-sometimes she makes me feel like am a teenager. No respect am older than her for goodness sake.
Am 25 just because her father is the president and am a maid here doesn't give her the right to threat people anyhow
Mary-low ur voice oo. Her mama fit hear u
Naomi - because the pay here is high that's why am still working here o
Pat-if I stop this work and I see that girl anywhere I will beat her to comma
They laughed.
####
Sarah room
Aunty - knock knock
Sarah opened the door
Aunty-why is ur face gloomy
Sarah- just tired of people in that skul
Aunty-thats how life is. Rich makes the poor suffer
Sarah-especially Betty. One girl in my class.
Aunty and Sarah sat on her bed
Aunty-what did she do
Sarah told her everything
Aunty - so u kun lick the chalk. Ehhh u disappoint me oo
Sarah-what should I have done. I didn't want her to report me.
Aunty-if I hear am say u let that brat humiliate u again what in I go do u ehh u nor go believe
Sarah-aunty what should I have done.
Aunty-from now on stand on ur ground. Don't fight oo but tell her to her face that u aren't scared of her.
Sarah-i don't think I can do that o. She is the president daughter
Aunty-and so what? E good self. Threaten her that u will write all her bad behavior in social media
Sarah-thats against our school rule
Aunty-ehhh OK tell her that if she do anyhow again u go report her
Sarah-thats what Henry and my other friends told me.
Aunty - so they Don even tell u before and u nor follow them
Sarah-they told me today
Aunty-nor make me hear am say u let that Betty abi na Betty tissue paper fall ur hand for school again oo.
Sarah - yes na ( she smiled)
Aunry-i dey go sleep. Tomorrow tell me the good news o.
Sarah -ok bye
Her Aunty went out of her room
###
Do u think they gave Sarah the right advice?
Will Sarah listen to her auntie advice
Your comments please

click on the link below to read next episode

http://www.storyaim.com/2019/01/my-other-half-episode-8.html
Re: My Other Half by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixxgood: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
My other half
By Apio favour
Episode 8
The day of revenge. Don't miss Sarah's turn to revenge in this episode.
###
Next day in skul.
Emily picked up Sarah and she started discussing with her unlike yesterday when she was angry . Almost close to the skul gate Emily apologized to Sarah for her behavior yesterday, she told her that she was angry with someone and took it out on her. Which we all know wasn't true Emily was actually jealous of Sarah because of Henry.
They got down from the car And saw Rhonda. So three of them went to the class.
As usual Sarah went to her seat and so did the others. Roy and Henry came to class early today.
Roy was sitting and thinking about Sarah.
###
Roy's thought....
How can I amend my way with Sarah, first of all I made Betty slap her, secondly she was humiliated in my front and I didn't do anything to stop Betty, I haven't even apologized yet Betty came to hug me. I still don't get why she did that. I still remember the way Sarah looked at me with disgust. I know she won't forgive me so easily. I looked at her and she was laughing and talking with Henry.
I felt angry immediately. I don't know what's wrong with me, I don't know if I like Sarah or not but I do know that I don't like her getting hurt and I get angry anytime I see her with Henry. I don't know what to do. Should I get close to her and create more trouble for her or I should just leave her in peace. Gosh I am confuse and Betty isn't making things easier for me. I looked at Betty's seat and she wasn't there. I wonder where she is. I pray she doesn't come to skul today so that I can talk to Sarah and apologize.
###
Beside Emily was Brian he likes Emily but hasn't got a chance to tell her.
Brian - hi
Emily looked at him like why is he talking to me again. How many times do I have to get rid of this boy
Emily-hi ( faking a smile)
Brian-emily I know u love chemistry and u know I am not good in it. Can u explain some stuff to me.
Emily-not now am busy
Brian - doing what? U aren't doing anything. Class has not started can't u just explain small to me
Emily-i will but next time.
Brian - okk ( looking confused)
Brian-ok . How was ur night.
Emily - it was OK. Urz(getting frustrated)
Brian-my dad was just telling me to do very well in my studies that I am going to be the next owner of his petroleum industry. And that means I have to be very good at it and I don't really like chemistry that much. He didn't let me sleep yesterday he was just telling lots of things to do.... And others... Things I should do like playing, having hubbies.
Emily wasn't listening to Brian she was just staring at Sarah and removing her eyes so she wouldn't be caught. She was really angry within her.
Emily thought
Gosh that Sarah is laughing anyhow with Henry I should be the one right now with him, laughing or joking around with him not her. She is just a naive village girl. How can Henry fall for her and not me. I have been trying to get his attention for years now but it doesn't seem to work.
Brian - he said I shouldn't like social media. .. Can u believe that...
Emily still wasn't listening to him .
Brian-emily , Emily are u listening to me. (he tapped her shoulder)
Emily - hmm hmm ( pretending to be listening) . Continue with what u were saying.
Brian-i asked u a question.
Emily- yes I know.
Brian-answer it please. Can u believe it?
Emily-believe what?
Brian knew that she wasn't listening so he decided to keep his mouth shut. Emily knew that she offended him but didn't care to say sorry.
####
Rhonda went to meet Sarah interrupting Henry and Sarah's discussion .
Rhonda-sarah can u please follow me to the library. The Liberian is looking for me and I don't know why?
Sarah-hmmm (looking at Henry who nodded that she can go)
Rhinda-she will be right back
Sarah-ok . Henry I will be back soon. Excuse me.
Henry - no problem. Take ur time
As soon as Emily saw that Sarah was going out with Rhonda. She didn't even care to know where they were going. She stood up quickly and went to seat in Sarah's seat who has gone out of the class.
Emily-hi
Henry-hi (smiling at Her)
Emily thoughts
Gosh he smiled at me. He has a very nice smile. She started blushing.
Henry-how are u?
Emily -am fine and u (smiling broadly)
Henry -am OK.
Emily OMG OMG we are actually having a nice conversation . What should I say next. God God God help me please don't make me to fumble.
Emily- thanks for always looking at for my friend Sarah
Henry-thats not a problem. We are also friends and friends look at for each other.
Emily-yeah .
Henry-k.
Emily - since u are Sarah's friend and Sarah is my friend does that mean that we are friends too
Henry-of course a friend of Sarah is a friend if mine.
Emily started. Blushing again. Am his friend.
#%##
Brian saw that Emily was actually smiling and talking to Henry but when he tries to get her attention she ignores him totally. He had never seen her smile that way towards him. Brian started sweating although there were air conditioner in the class. He wasn't feeling comfortable not because of the heat but because of Emily.
He stood up and went out of the class.
###
Brian's thought . I don't want to be mad at anyone just because of a girl who barely notice me . I should just go to the library and read some chemistry stuff and try my best to understand it.
###
At the library.
Sarah-we have been searching for that textbook for a while now. Remember u said the Liberian was calling u. Aren't u supposed to meet her first.
Rhonda - (smiled) am sorry Sarah but I lied.
Sarah-uhm why? (looking surprised)
Rhonda- she wasn't calling me. I just used that as an excuse to get u to follow me here
Sarah frowning
Sarah-but why did u want me to follow u here?
Rhonda- the truth is that I have been searching for that textbook for a while now and Emily was tired of following me and I knew that if I came to meet u and asked u to follow me to search for a textbook while u were talking to Henry u wouldn't have come with me.
Sarah smiled
Sarah-i would have followed u. U are my friend. Next time just tell me the truth OK?
Rhonda-ok.
Sarah - promise me?
Rhonda - OK I promise not to ever ever lie to stay again.
They both laughed.
Rhonda-sarah can u help me check the other section there. This library is too big and full of books.
sarah-no problem. I will be right back.
Sarah left.
####
Brian entered the library. Looking tensed and angry. He went to the chemistry section to just pick a book to read to get his mind off things. He was walking too fast and wasn't looking forward. He accidentally hit Rhonda and she almost fell but he caught her
Rhonda-jeez .
Brian - am so so sorry. Please don't be angry with me.
Rhonda-i would have if I fell but I didn't so am not angry.
Brian smiled
Brian-arent u Emily's best friend.
Rhonda-yeah (smiling broadly) I know u. U are Brian. Emily told me stuff about u.
Brian - really? What kind of stuff ? Good or bad?
Rhonda - can't answer that
Brian-that means it must be bad
Rhinda-i didn't say that.
They both smiled.
Brian-so why are u here.
Rhonda - am looking for a textbook.
Brian - what textbook?
Rhonda-its chemistry textbook . It's foreign. I read it one day and I really liked it. It made me to have much more love for chemistry. I forgot to check it's name.
Brian - and u want to read it?
Rhinda-yes
Brian - that means u like chemistry.
Rhonda- yeah am very good at it and u
Brian - am not very good but I need a tutor.
Rhonda - really?
Brian - I have seen that textbook somewhere I will help u look.
Brian left Rhonda and cane back few minutes later.
Rhonda-its the textbook. U found it
Brian nodded with a smile
Rhonda-thanks a lot.
Brian - u will have to repay my kind gesture
Rhonda smile fades.
Rhonda - what is it u want me to do?
Brian - dont worry it isn't bad. Just be my chemistry tutor.
Rhonda smiled.
They rang the bell for class to begin.
Rhonda - OK. Maybe during break. After eating though
Brian - can I follow u to the eating hall. So that while we are eating I can tell u my difficulties in chemistry.
Rhonda - OK. See u then. Am going to class don't want to be punished.
She went and Brian went too.
Rhonda quickly went to the section she asked Sarah to go to and saw her searching for it with full concentration. Rhonda - Sarah let's go have seen it. (smiling broadly)
Sarah-ok . But why are u smiling in that way because of the textbook or something else (she teased) Rhonda - nothing (she lied)
3 hours ago ·
Apio Favour
Emily was now in her Seat and was very happy. Because she got the opportunity to speak to Henry and she remembered what they discussed about, how he made her blush over little things how he told her she had a lovely smile and others.
##
Brian looked at Emily and saw that she was happy and smiling. But he suddenly felt the need of my speaking to her. He knew that he has finally found someone who is interested in him and doesn't snub him.
###
Rhonda and Sarah rushed into the class and was thankful that no teacher was in the class.
As they were going to their seat. A teacher came in and they signed in relief.
####
After some hours of teaching they rang the bell for break.
Henry - let's go to the hall and get something to eat
Sarah-ok. But who will pay.
Henry -me of course (smiling)
They went out of the class.
###
Roy WAs too annoyed to leave the class. He rest his head on his desk but Betty came to disturb him
Betty-hey Roy, why are u resting ur head.
Roy-am tired
Betty-u didn't even care to ask me why I didn't come early to skul today
Roy-i have headache. Later we will talk.
Betty-no I want us to talk now
Roy- I said later
Betty-anyways lets go and eat together.
Roy-no am not hungry
Betty-why do u like to push me away. Today I won't leave unless you agree to follow me
Roy-betty go and eat am fasting
Betty-like seriously when did u become a religious boy
Roy-ok I will follow u but not now. I will meet u in the all in a few minutes
Betty - u better do as u promise. Or else some one else will pay for ur mistake
Roy knew she was referring to Sarah. But he still don't raise his head
Roy-i said I will come. Just go away
Betty-ok . Do come am waiting
Roy-go away (he yelled)
Betty left him and went to meet her friends.
###
Betty - girls let's go.
They went.
Betty- I have a good plan for Sarah
Sophia-u want to humiliate her again
Betty - I want to humiliate her every chance I get.
Sophia-ok oo.
Nancy- I don't even care I dont like her a bit.
Sophia -niether Do i
Betty - I want to do it this time in the hall. So that everyone will see her cry.
Sophia-so we have upgraded from class to hall
Nancy-i like it.
Sophia-are u doing it now
Betty-yes of course
Nancy-but Henry is with her .
Betty - God will provide a way
They laughed.
####
Sarah-so after telling you that I was going to sweep the class, u still went to pay that sweeper money to sweep it.
Henry - yes, I can't stand and watch u work. Don't u know u are my princess.
Sarah laughed
Sarah - me a princess
Henry-yes u are even more beautiful than a princess.
Sarah blushed
Sarah-thanks
Henry and Sarah - don't mention.
Henry - smiling) how did u know I was going to say don't mention
Sarah - because whenever I say thanks u say don't mention
Henry - are u enjoying ur meal
Sarah nodded.
Suddenly Henry became pressed
Henry-sarah please excuse me I will be right back, I want to make use of the toilet.
Sarah-i will be waiting for u here.
Henry -ok. I will be back soon.
He left
###
Nancy - Betty look Henry is leaving
Betty-i told u God will provide a way (smiling)
Nancy-should we go and meet her
Sophia-is that a question? Let's go now before her guardian comes back.
They stood up and left the food they were eating. And went to Sarah's seat. Sarah has finished eating
##
Betty - hey Sarah
Sarah-hi (she knew Betty has something in stored for her)
Betty-u are a good girl and I want u to keep it up
Sophia-by doing anything we tell to do
Nancy-by obeying us without complaint
Sarah-whats happening Betty.
Betty-nothing darling. I just want u to carry our bags to the class room for us.
Three of them threw their bag on Sarah's desk.
Sarah remembered how her aunty told her to stand for herself, what Henry told her and immediately her fear vanished and something like power came into her.
Sarah stood up
Sarah - and if I don't
Betty, Nancy and Sophia was shocked to hear Sarah defend herself.
Betty-did u just talk back at me
Sarah-yes I did.i said I won't. Am nobodys puppy.
Betty face went blanked
Betty - Sarah are u nut . Am talking to you and u have the audacity to reply back
Sarah-yes I have it, we are in the same skul. We are under the same roof, the same class and most of all in the same planet. What makes u superior over me.
Betty gave an evil laugh. I have many things ur full generation couldn't even dream about. I have fame, riches, houses...
Sarah-and so what? It's for ur own pocket. But as far as I am concerned we are equal.
Nancy and Sophia couldn't believe what they were hearing and so did other student who were in the hall. Betty now very angry .
Just then Henry came back and saw that Betty and her friends were gathering Sarah. He walked quickly to meet her and was really shocked to see Sarah defend herself.
F
Betty -pick the bags for the last time. I won't repeat myself (she yelled)
Students still staring.
Sarah-i said I won't do it. And if u care about ur bag get it out of my way.
Just then Roy came and saw that a commotion was going on. He knew that it must be Betty. He went closer and his mouth git wide open.
Betty-if not? What can a village girl like u do.
Sarah saw Henry smiling at her. She got more courage
Sarah-watch what a village girl like me can do to almighty Betty
Betty looked stunned
Sarah-watch me .
Sarah picked up Betty's , Sophia's and Nancy bag which they kept on her desk, she picked them one by one and threw them on the floor with anger.
Betty , Sophia and Nancy opened their mouth and wiped their eyes to know if they were swing clearly.
She stepped on each of them bag and mostly step on Betty's bag and crushed them with her foot and went to meet Henry. Then they both left the hall.
Emily frowned when she saw that Betty and Henry were walking together in front if crowd.
Betty and her friend mouth opened wide.
Everyone in the hall started calping for Sarah. She smiled and continued walking majestically with both happiness and freedom
With Henry. She saw Roy smiling and looking at her. She just gave him a glance and looked other way. Betty mouth was still wide open and so was Sophia's and Nancy. Students started laughing at Betty and her friends.
Betty eyes brought out a tear which she quickly cleaned so no one will notice it.
She saw Roy standing in one corner. She ran to meet him and hugged him.
Roy pushed her away and walked out on her.
Everyone started laughing and pointing at Betty.
Betty knelt down and didn't know when tears started gushing from her eyes. She cried and cried and cried.....
####
Do u think Sarah over did it?
Do u pity Betty?
What do u think about this episode?
###
Please don't forget to like and comment. Thanks
Your comments please

follow this link to read 3more episode

http://www.storyaim.com/search/label/My%20Other%20Half
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixxgood: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2019
My other half
By apio favour
Episode 9
Betty didn't know why she was crying, was it because of Sarah or Roy but she knew she couldn't stop crying. she tried wiping her tears but more came out.
Sophia and Nancy quickly rushed to meet Betty and tried to console her.
The more Betty cries the more students laugh at her
Sophia-betty don't cry u are embarrassing yourself in front of this people
Betty still crying.
Nancy-babe u are crying because of village girl.
Am disappointed.
Betty looked at Nancy with anger. She pushed Nancy out of her way and ran to the toilet and Sophia followed her.
Nancy went to get their bags and later joined them.
###
Sarah and Henry entered the class and was surprised to see that the news has already spread so far. When they entered the class, they started hailing Sarah. Sarah was smiling and so was Henry.
####
Rhonda - do u understand organic chemistry now?
Brain - a bit
Rhonda - I have been teaching u for a while now and u are saying a bit
Brian - hmm hmm because I learnt small. I told u I don't like chemistry and it's hard for me to understand
Rhonda-and thats is why am trying my best to make u understand it.
Brain -and I appreciate but I still need more teaching (smiling)
Rhonda -ok. But you have to try ur best to understand. I don't think I will like coming to this library every break time
Brian-i will make u proud. (smiling)
Rhonda -ok o (smiling)
####
Now everyone has settled down.
Sarah-henry did I over do it.
Henry - yes u did, it was too much. U humiliated her...
Sarah-hey , but u were the one that said I should stand on my ground.
Henry - but I didn't say u should over do it.
Sarah now feeling sad
Am disappointed.
Betty looked at Nancy with anger. She pushed Nancy out of her way and ran to the toilet and Sophia followed her.
Nancy went to get their bags and later joined them.
###
Sarah and Henry entered the class and was surprised to see that the news has already spread so far. When they entered the class, they started hailing Sarah. Sarah was smiling and so was Henry.
####
Rhonda - do u understand organic chemistry now?
Brain - a bit
Rhonda - I have been teaching u for a while now and u are saying a bit
Brian - hmm hmm because I learnt small. I told u I don't like chemistry and it's hard for me to understand
Rhonda-and thats is why am trying my best to make u understand it.
Brain -and I appreciate but I still need more teaching (smiling)
Rhonda -ok. But you have to try ur best to understand. I don't think I will like coming to this library every break time
Brian-i will make u proud. (smiling)
Rhonda -ok o (smiling)
####
Now everyone has settled down.
Sarah-henry did I over do it.
Henry - yes u did, it was too much. U humiliated her...
Sarah-hey , but u were the one that said I should stand on my ground.
Henry - but I didn't say u should over do it.
Sarah now feeling sad
1 hour ago ·
Apio Favour
Henry started laughing.
Sarah -what is funny.
Henry was still laughing.
Sarah-why are u laughing.
Henry trying to stop himself from laughing.
Sarah is now frowning.
Henry - u are really funny?
Sarah-how? (frowning)
Henry-how can u be pitying someone like Betty who beat u on the first day of skul.
Sarah-i don't know. But I wouldnt like it if someone treats me like the way I treated her
Henry -are u kidding me?
Sarah - no. Do I look like am joking and would u stop smiling am serious here
Henry-sorry. OK I won't smile again.
Sarah-k.
Henry -ao u are saying that u didn't like what u did to her
Sarah-yes
Henry -then why did u do it
Sarah-i don't know I didn't know what came over me. I suddenly remembered that me and Betty are mates and she shouldn't treat me like am a cabbage.
Henry - to be sincere I really like what u did to her. I haven't seen Betty's face like that for a long while .... I wish we waited till the end I wanted to know if she will cry
Sarah-wicked boy (playfully)
Henry - me and Betty who is more wicked. . Betty's face was like this.
He was mimicking Betty and that gave him a funny face. Sarah couldn't bear it so she started laughing. Henry joined her.
###
Emily still in the hall.
Her thoughts
Why is Sarah always with Henry. Is she his body guard or something .i don't like it when I see her with him. She is now getting on my nerves. But how can I get ride of Sarah and have Henry. .... I need to think hard...
###
Sarah-like seriously if someone told me that I would be able to do what I did I will never believe him or her
Henry - I was so shocked when I saw u teaching Betty a lesson she won't ever forget.
Sarah-something like power entered into me.
Henry -maybe it's an angel who has been looking for a way to punish Betty.
Sarah-to be sincere I liked the feeling I got from standing up to Betty. I am really excited that now everyone won't think that am a coward.
Henry - yeah.
Sarah-and I know that Betty won't try to mess with me anymore.
Henry -dont be too sure. But if she tries u again stand on ur ground.
Sarah-ok sir.
####
Betty has stopped crying. They are still in the toilet
Betty - I have never been humiliated in my whole life.
Nancy- yeah we know.
Betty-just shut up. Both of u were just standing there like corpse. U didn't even utter a word to her.
Sophia-we were shocked.
Nancy-i still don't understand how Sarah got courage to talk to us like that.
Betty-she made me cry, she humiliated me, I cried in front of people. ..... I won't let her go free. I will make her life very difficult that she will regret ever making the mistake of going against me.
I promise to make her pay. .
Nancy-how do u plan on doing that.
Sophia-the girl now has courage
Betty-i will bend that courage to fear. I promise that my tears won't waste for nothing.
Sophia-so what's ur plan.
Betty-i don't have a plan yet but Sarah will pay.
Nancy-betty u are now a laughing stock. What will u do about that.
Betty-am going home.
She started walking outside but Sophia stopped her
Sophia-are u out of ur mind, u know the rules u can't just go home.
Betty-i am not stupid Sophia, I know what am doing.
Nancy-so what are u doing
Betty - I will go to principals office and I will tell her that am sick and want to go home
Sophia-what if she doesn't believe u
Betty - don't u know me anymore. I get what I want.
Nancy - OK. See u next Monday then.
Betty hugged her friends.
Betty -make sure u all come up with a plan.
####
Rhonda - hahahahaha u are very funny Brian.
Brian - really?
Rhonda nodded
Brian -and u have a very nice smile...
Rhonda blushed.
Rhonda - thanks.
###
They rang the bell and break was over.
Brian - can u come over to my house tomorrow?
Rhonda - I can if I want to but no
Brian - why? I need more teaching.
Rhonda - no.
Brian -ok. Please write ur contact number here.
Rhonda hesitated a bit but later wrote it.
They went to class.
Saturday morning.
Sarah has already done her chores. She has taken her bath and was in the living room watching TV when her aunty came. Aunty - have u done ur chores this morning. This one that u are watching TV so. Sarah-yes aunty. I woke up early and did it.
Aunty sat close to Sarah
Aunty - so how was skul yesterday. I forgot to ask u because I was tired when I came back from work so I decided to sleep... Sarah - it was OK and I did what u told me to do.
Aunty - what did u do?
Sarah told her aunt everything and she started laughing.
After a while
Aunty -so seriously u mean u did that to her
Sarah-yes and that's not all. When I was coming home yesterday Emily told me that Sarah was even crying in front of everyone. Aunty -wait wait wait u mean u made her cry
Sarah-yes .
Aunty -shake me. U are now acting matured. I fell say Betty get strong heart that small thing way you do her na make her cry. Sarah-i was even surprised when she told me
Aunty -if na me... Ehh she for nor only cry she go faint from shock when I finish with her. Sarah-aunty
Aunty -what is aunty, that small pikin get wicked heart. So she deserve wicked things Sarah just nodded
Aunty -ehh by 9:00 u go follow me go market go sell. No skul today abi Sarah-yes. Today is Saturday .
Aunty -ok when I wan go market I go call u make we go together.
###
Betty's house.
Pat-ehh today na Saturday again let's pray that Betty is in a good mood. Mary-abi . Low ur voice oo if she hear us we die well
Naomi -see the way we dey fear small pikin.na money cause all this one oo. Pat-abi she go dry call me nanny as If I don old.
Mary-low ur voice person they come.
Naomi -she no go hear us nor be kitchen we dey. Betty don't even know the road to this kitchen. Pat-na her mama and Papa cause this one o. They nor dey dey house. Na so so travel or work na dey do . Betty came into the kitchen unknowingly to them.
Betty- are u guys gossiping in my kitchen (she yelled)
The maids shocked and turned .
Betty-so now u don't have work to do but to talk abi.
Maids-sorry ma
Betty-sorry MA (mimicking them)
U haven't done anything in this house and u are gossiping.
Mary-madam we Don do everything.
Betty-shut up. Am talking and u are talking. Ur salary will be reduced with 10% Mary-madam abeg nor vex, forgive me abeg.
Betty-are u still talking, 20% of ur salary will be reduced.
Pat and Naomi started pitying Mary. Mary didn't say anything again Betty walked to where plates where being arranged in the kitchen Betty- I thought u said u have done everything in this house. (showing them a plate) look at this plate very well. Aren't u swing dust. Naomi-i wash am this morning
Betty - so am blind abi. Am seeing dust and u are saying u washed it this morning. Naomi -sorry MA
Betty-wash all this plates again. Even the new once, the old once all of them. Naomi -but madam the plate many oo.
Betty-and so? Wash the cups, the spoons, plates every thing washable wash them all. All else? Naomi-ok MA (pretending to be OK)
Betty-are u still standing? Start it now (she yelled)
Naomi quickly rushed to the sink and stated washing.
Betty -and u nanny pat have u arranged my room
Pat-no
Betty-ehh why?
Pat-u were sleeping and I didn't want to wake u
Betty-i don't care if I was sleeping or not. I want my room to be clean. Do u hear me Pat -yes MA
Pat headed for the door
Betty-wait
She stood
Betty -when u read through I want u to sweep everywhere in this house. Pat-i have done it MA
Betty -if I say do something Do it. I don't care if u have done it before or not. Pat -yes MA
Betty-why are u guys so dull, how many times do I have to tell u that's it's not MA it's ma'am . Everyone start working. Betty left the kitchen and the maids started
Working. Mary was happy that Betty didn't tell her to redo her job. Mary-thank God say she nor tell me say make I do my job again. O Naomi -i hate that small girl ehh
Mary-if she big she go wicked die
Naomi -and the worse part na say madam kind her pikin wicked
Mary-and na only she na she born
Mary-and she nor get another pikin. Only this devil. Her papa be like her sha.
Just then Betty shouted Mary's name.
Mary rushed to her in the dinning. Betty was sitting in the dinning table.
Betty-do I have to tell u that am hungry before u know that am hungry.
Mary-no MA
Betty - get me my breakfast.
Mary went and soon she was back with a tray containing a plate of fried rice, chicken, salad, juice and water. She gently placed it in front of Betty.
Betty took one spoon of rice and spitted it out.
Betty-do u want to poison me?
Mary-no ah me poison u
Betty-shut up, take this useless going u call a food out of my sight.
Mary carried it.
Betty-i give u 30minutes to prepare another fried rice for me.
Mary -ah madam, ur mummy say the food sweet weiwei
Betty-are u talking back at me
Mary-no madam.
Betty-u time is ticking
###
If u were to pick between Sarah, Betty, Emily or Rhonda who will u pick?
::::
First to wow award goes to Jenifer best ..love you girl ..
Who is next?
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixxgood: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
My other half
By apio favour
Episode 10
###
Don't miss this episode . Betty got her cold revenge. As they say revenge is best served cold
On Sunday...
Rhonda couldn't stop thinking about Brian. She just couldn't get her mind off his kiss.
Going to church helped her though but when she came back. What happened kept reoccurring to her.
Rhonda thought.
I know it hasn't been long since we became close to each other but I think of like him, he is cute (started smiling and remembering the kiss they both shared)
But it was too soon for him to kiss me, he doesn't even know if I like him and he has already crossed the boundary. ... Ha guys
I know I threw Brian out of my house but it's because I was scared it could get to another stage ,am too Young for that.
OMG OMG it was my first kiss, and it was from Brian. O my world I can't stop blushing.... But I have to kill this feeling in me, no I won't I like the feeling. I wonder why Emily said Brian was a naughty guy and she said she thinks he likes her, or is he playing with me.... O no.. If he is playing with me then am dumb I allowed him to kiss me and I even kissed him back. Jeez, what if Emily likes him no no no she likes Henry but she hasn't told him yet.
I like Brian right from time but I didn't let my emotions show because Emily said he likes her.
Jeez am in a serious case.
She opened her bag which was close to her because she wanted to do her assignment and tore a sheet of paper. I will play a game.
I will tear this paper and I will know if he truely loves me or not
She tear it into tiny pieces
Rhonda -he loves me, he loves me not he loves me, he loves me not
## # At Brian's
House.
Brian hasn't stop thinking about what he did yesterday.
Brain thoughts
I don't know what came over me, when she started teaching me, I liked the way her mouth moved that was why I was staring at it then I started felling someone strange, like I was being controlled by someone else. Gosh then I didn't know when I confessed to her that I love her.... Yikes she must think am a womanizer . Gosh why the hell did I kiss her so soon, it was too early to do such. She must be upset with me right now. But I don't Know but I think she likes me too because when I kissed her she didn't push me away immediately she allowed me and even responded to my kiss.
3 hours ago ·
Apio Favour
Huhhhh I hope she forgives me soon.. I really do like her.
###
Rhonda -he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me
Her phone rang and it was Brian calling.
Rhonda -uhhhh gosh should I answer his calls.
A little mind speaking to her don't answer while the other answer u might push him away.
Rhonda -uhhhhh am. So confused. Why did Brian but me in such situation.
Brain called again. Rhonda pick up her phone and was about to press answer but she refused and shook her head.
He kept calling. She left her phone purposely on the couch and took her bag to her room.
###
Monday .
Rhonda didn't want to enter the class, she is sure that she might see Brian, she was shy, annoyed and definitely don't want to see his face.
Rhonda -gosh but I have to attend classes. Yeah I will and I will think of something but for now I should just go to the library.
She was heading to the library and then she stopped
Rhonda -no no no he might come looking for me. Maybe I should just go chemistry LAB . He won't even think I will be there.
Emily-hi babe I have been looking for u
Rhonda -why? What happened?
Rhonda thoughts
O no no no no I hope Brian didn't tell anyone I mean anyone including his best friend about what happened. I will be so..
Emily-rhonda ,Rhonda what u are thinking.
She tapped her
Rhonda -uhh
Emily -babe what's wrong with u
Rhonda -nothing
Emily -come let's enter the library and talk.
Rhonda -no no no
Emily -since when do u don't like going to the library
Rhonda -i just want I just want
Emily -something is definitely wrong. Come with me
She dragged Rhonda in
Rhonda -emily Emily I want to.... To.. Do my assignment
Emily - that's a lie. U always do ur assignment
She forced her to seat down.
####
Henry - how are u Sarah
Sarah -am fine and u
Henry -kul.
Sarah - please excuse me I will be back.
Henry -ok (confused)
###
Betty and girls in their usual hang out, the toilet.
Betty - I have a good plan now to make Sarah kneel at my feet and beg me.
Sophia -what is it?
Nancy -tell us
Betty-girls come closer..
###
As Sarah was going to only God knows where. Roy grabbed her hand and took her to the hall forcefully. Sarah tried to pull her hand away but she couldn't.
Sarah -let me go, u are hurting me
Roy -no I won't I have something to say and I know u don't listen.
Sarah -u are hurting me
Roy -ok. Am sorry
He left her
Sarah -why did u bring me here
Roy - I know u won't listen to me that's why I brought u here.
Sarah -for goodness sake I don't want to talk to u. Don't u get it.
Roy -thats the point, but why?
Sarah-are u seriously asking me that question?
Roy-ok OK I know I didn't defend u according to u
Sarah-what do u mean according to me? I saw u, u watched me lick that stupid walls when u could have done something to stop her.
Roy-but I did do something
Sarah-what did u do? Watch me
Roy - I made a deal with Betty
Sarah-wait what, I was being humiliated and u said u did something, making a deal was the thing u were doing right?
Roy-she said if I don't talk to u she won't hurt u
Sarah chuckled
Sarah -and u believed her? I got to go
She turned to go but Roy held her hand
Roy -please wait
Sarah-dont forget that u made a deal not to talk to me
Roy left her hand
Roy - Sarah am sorry.
She walked out on him
####
Emily-ok I get it u don't want to talk about it to me
Rhonda -no it's not like that
Emily -rhonda for God sake we are best friends. We tell each other everything. Or don't I? Rhonda -i know it's just that it's too hard to say.
Emily -say the damn words
Rhonda-its Brian
Emily -hmm hmm that guy .. What does he have to offer
Rhonda -he he he....
Just then a male voice called her name
Brian -rhonda
Rhonda -brian
Emily turned
She opened her mouth and started stammering, she didn't want to see him, maybe she does but not right now Brian came closer
Brain - Rhonda .we need to talk
Rhonda held Emily hand and started dragging her out of the library Rhonda -me.... And... Emi Emily want to go and meet the..... Hmm doctor. Yeah doctor Emily -uhhhn what doctor
Rhonda pinched her
Emily -yeah I have an headache and need medical care
Brian was just looking at her in surprise
Rhonda dragged Emily and they ran outside
He knew she was lying ,she isn't good at it.
Brain - she doesn't want to talk... Hmm then I have to make her forgive me. ###
Sarah -gosh why is my heart beating so fast... I don't know what's wrong with me I am becoming too heart spoken. Wait should I go back and apologize... No I won't.. I have already done it. ###
Rhonda -emily I am coming once I come I will tell u about everything I mean everything thing. I need to use the restroom.
Emily nodded.
Emily was waiting for Rhonda close to the principal office because restroom is almost every where both girls and boys. Then she saw Betty coming out of the principal office
Emily -betty (she screamed)
Betty shocked
Betty-sushhhhh
Emily went to meet her.
Emily -what are u doing here
Betty -nothing
Emily - I know u are up to something, so what are u doing here? Betty-nothing, please mind ur business.
Emily -is the principal in ?
She pushed the door opened and saw.... Betty closed the door immediately. Betty - can u tell Sarah that principal Naya is calling her and she wants Sarah here immediately (faking a smile) Emily -so that was what u were doing here
Betty -of course yes, I was passing and she called me to her office. She asked me to go call Sarah. Emily-ok (looking suspicious) I will call her.
####
Betty left.
Rhonda came back. Emily was lost in thought..
Rhonda -lets go
Emily -uhh OK
Rhonda -is everything alright
Emily -yeah. Pricipal Naya is calling Sarah we should go call her They went....
Sarah was even walking directly to them
Emily -uhmm Sarah
Sarah -yes
Emily -principal Naya is calling u. She said u should meet her in her office now
Sarah -ok thanks . Hi Rhonda
Rhonda -hi
###
Sarah went she opened the door and it was opened. She saw the key in the door and just pushed it open.
Sarah -this isn't right
She entered.
Sarah -principal.
Sarah - what the hell? What happened here
Everything was in a mess, the principal office was upside down all her papers, documents and all were scattered all over. The chairs, desk were destroyed. Some of her documents has been pieced.
Sarah - I thought she called me. What happened here.
Gosh should I go out or help her arrange them.
Sarah ran out then stopped.
Sarah -what if she called me here to arrange them. I can't run away it isn't proper.
She went in and started picking her documents first but stopped and saw a hammer. She was shocked to see hammer in her office.
Sarah -this means someone did it . But who?
She picked the hammer up and was trying to figure out who did it.
Just then principal Naya came in a rush...
Principal - what the heck. What happened to my office (she yelled)
She looked at Sarah
Sarah - I don't know
Principal -what do u mean by u don't know. Why are u holding my documents
She looked at Sarah and then the floors
Principal -so u were tearing my documents into pieces.
Sarah -no MA. I just came In .
Principal -shut up. How did u get the keys to my office
Sarah - when I... Came it.. Was opened.
Principal - so u came here to destroy my things but why?
Sarah -maam someone told me that u were calling me that's why I came here
Principal -shut ur trap. Someone told me they saw u breaking into my office. That's why I ran here.
Sarah -maam I didn't do it
Pri
Principal - and u expect me to believe that. I came into my office, my documents, paper work and others are on the floor , my desk destroyed, look look u are holding a hammer. Is that what u used to destroy my chairs
Sarah -maam I didn't do it ( almost in tears) I didn't do it. I didn't do any of it.
Principal - breath in Naya breath In. Hmm for ur behavior I will give u one week suspension starting form today.
Sarah -principal please principal please.
She knelt down and started begging her.
Principal -get out of my office before I ask u to pay for all u destroyed and maybe expel u.
Sarah still knelling and begging. Now she is crying very badly.
Principal -girl u don't want me to get madder than I already am.
Sarah -ma please am sorry please I don't do it.
Principal -are u trying to call me a liar.. Someone told me u were here, I have a witness girl. Get out now
Sarah -no MA please am sorry
Principal - get out now.... (she shouted)
Sarah got up and went outside. She walked away from the office and went to the next class which was empty and cried her eyes out.
#####
####
Who do u think told principal Naya that she saw someone breaking into her office?
Who did u think destroyed the principals office??
Don't forget to like and comment...guys please encourage me with ur likes and comment ... Silent readers please stop being silent .
Love u alll
Your comments please
How to add comment??
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixxgood: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2019
My other half
By apio favour
Episode 11
Principal naya started shouting Sarah's name
Principal -sarah Sarah Sarah....
Sarah heard her name and quickly cleaned her eyes and came out of the class. Sarah -yes MA (in a cracked voice)
Principal -follow me to ur class.
Sarah -principal please I didn't do It I promise u I don't know who did it.
Principal -one more word from u and I will expel u or withdraw ur scholarship.
Sarah nodded and immediately kept quite.
##
The bell rang.
Everyone was in there class now.
Rhonda just entered the class, Emily was already in the class since. Brian stared at her and she quickly remove her face from his direction then she went to her seat.
Principal and Sarah entered the class and everyone became silent immediately.
Betty was smiling and so full of excitement
Sarah was shy this was another time of her life that she will get humiliated . God help me she prayed. She was looking at the floor as Principal Naya was addressing the students
Principal -u all know our rules and regulations. No matter how many u are in a class we are always Watching u.
She looked at Sarah
Principal -raise ur head up girl. Ur classmates need to learn from u. ..
....roy, Henry, Rhonda were all thinking about what this was all about.
Principal -this girl is under scholarship and she wasn't afraid that she might lose it, she came into my office and only God knows how she got the keys to my office. She came in when I wasn't around and destroyed my stuff
Student -uhhhhh
Principal -she used hammer to destroy my desk and chairs . Can u imagine
Sarah looked at the floor.
## # henry thought
What is she talking about, Sarah can't do such a thing. He turned and looked at Betty who was smiling. I knew it Betty must have done this. She keeps looking for ways to eliminate Sarah. Gosh she is disgusting. How can she go this far to do such a thing.
Roy turned and looked at Betty, Sophia and Nancy and they were all smiling. Betty is so childish. I will prove her innocence. I promise u Sarah this time I will defend u.
Everyone one was looking at Sarah but couldn't utter a word because of principal Naya
Principal -she will be suspended from skul for a week just to show the rest of u an example.
Sarah now looking down trying her best not to cry.
Principal -girl get ur things and go home. U have 10 seconds a teacher is waiting outside.
Sarah walked slowly still looking down and went to her seat to take her bag.
Henry - Sarah what happened (he whispered)
Sarah -i was frameddd(she whispered back)
Henry -by who
Sarah -dont know. But I think it's..
Principal -hurry up girl.
The princess phone rang and she went out of the class.
Principal -i will be back make sure u are out of here before I come back.
Sarah -i think it's Betty. She has been smiling since principal came in . As if she knows what's going on
Henry -i will miss u
Sarah -mee too.
Sarah walked away from Henry and noticed that Roy was sitting at her and so was other students some with disbelief, some with happiness, others with confusion.
She walked up to Betty and bent down to her ears and whispered
Sarah -i know u did this
Betty turned and smiled more
Sarah -smile while u can Because when I come back I will make sure that U pay.
Betty -hahaha(laughing loud)
Sarah -i will make u pay for all u have done to me.... U will beg me not to
Betty frowned
Betty -he who talks last wins first.
Sarah -lets see about that.
She stood up and went to hug Rhonda and then Emily who hesitated to hug her back but later did.
Then she left.
Principal -has she gone
Everyone -yes MA
Principal -teacher come inside and teach ur students
She came in.
#####
Classes has been going on for hours now and Henry wasn't himself and so was Roy. They were trying to figure out what went wrong. Rhonda was now feeling sad. Emily was kind of excited.
Emilys thought
Thank God she was suspended for a week I wish it could be more than a week or maybe forever. She chuckled softly. I can now spend more time with Henry. Betty is my saviour..... I knew what Betty did
At first I was shocked but later thought of my benefits that's why I didn't tell Sarah that Betty said principal was calling her. I only told her that principal was calling her.
She looked at Henry and discovered that he was silent and angry.
####
Betty thoughts...
I can't believe that girl just threatened me. She thinks I I'll be scared of her. Nothing she can do will make me get scared of her. She is an ant and am a lion. I can easily crush her with my toes. She laughed in her mind.
Roy thought -
What should I do now to prove that Sarah is innocent. I know she is innocent. I wasn't there but I believe that's she can't do such a thing.
1 hour ago ·
Apio Favour
Teacher -betty Betty Betty
Betty -yes teacher
Teacher -what were u thinking
Betty -sorry MA
Teacher -i asked a question
Betty - please MA repeat it
Teacher -see she wasn't even listening. Betty bring ur mind here
Betty -yes MA.
####
Sarah has been walking for long and she was already tired. Except from the first day of skul,emily has Been the one taking her home. She has forgotten what it means like to walk in the streets for hours and some people will be looking at u with pity. Thinking u were drove away from skul because of skul fees. Others will be trying to ask u questions like why are not in skul. Sarah just ignored them as she continues walking home.
Sarah thought...
Why do I keep entering trouble, why is Betty on my neck. I don't talk to Roy anymore I even push me away. I am not angry at him but I pretend to just to avoid him and Betty still tries her best to humiliate me in every possible way. I wonder why Emily said principal was calling me when she wasn't? Wait wait is Emily paNext week I will be a changed person. I will use Betty strategy to elevate her. I will stop being naive. I am no more Sarah the soft am Sarah the cunning. I will be worst than Betty but I won't penalize myself.
1 hour ago ·
Apio Favour
Sarah reached home after a while.
And no one was at home so she had to wait outside.
She didn't cry again she knew what had happened had happened. She can't change anything
50 minutes ago ·
Apio Favour
About the past but can definitely change the future.
####
Class was kind of boring to Henry, no seat mate, no friend to discuss with.
......break time.
Emily went to seat in Sarah's seat
Henry looked t her and turned his face.
Emily -hi henry
He nodded
Emily -so dont u want to go to the hall to get something to eat.
Henry -no
Emily -ok(thinking of what to say next)
Henry rest his head on his desk.
Emily-are u sad.
Henry ignored her
Emily -i know where we should go.
Henry still in silence
Emily-lets go to the library. It's quiet there.
Henry ignored.
Emily -hmmm huuh OK let's just stay here and talk.
Henry still in silence
Emily -talk to me Henry. I know u aren't happy about Sarah suspension
Henry ignored her.
Emily rested her head too.
I thought he would have my time but he doesn't even reply. But when Sarah was around he was talking to me. Maybe I should expose Betty.
Emily - Henry I think I know who did what Sarah was accused of
Henry -really? He said and raised his head off the desk and Emily did too. She smiled
Emily -its Betty
Henry -how did u know
Emily thought
How will I put it that he won't accuse me of being among those who made them suspend Sarah.
Henry -emily Emily talk to me. He tapped her
Emily -uhh yes I saw Betty in front of the principal office, she closed the door and I saw her.
Henry - what do you mean
Emily -when I saw her she was shocked to see me. I opened the door and saw that everything was scattered inside her office and Betty quickly closed it back
Henry -i said it, I knew it was Betty but how did she get the principal key.
Emily -i don't know
Henry -then why did Sarah go to her office? Hmm
Emily became afraid. If I don't tell him Sarah will.
Emily - Betty told me that the principal was calling Sarah. That I should tell her. Then I saw sarah and I i
Henry -u told her, u of all people should know that whenever Betty name is involved ,it's only to make Sarah feel humiliated and u told her.
Emily -i didn't know that Betty had a
Plan.
Henry -emily u are Sarah's friend u know all she has been passing through
Emily - I thought the principal wanted Sarah to arrange her office
Henry - really, is that a joke. We have people who get paid for doing that.
Emily - I know I didn't think, I was just surprised to see Betty there
Henry -ok let's say what u are saying is true why didn't u tell Sarah that it was Betty who told u. I am sure she wouldn't have gone when she heard Betty's name.
Emily - uhh Henry I have already made the mistake can't u just forgive me.
Henry - what?
Emily-am sorry. Lets just fimd a way to bring Sarah back
Henry -yeah that's true. Let's go to the principal office and u must tell her what u saw.
Emily -now?
Henry -yes why not?
Emily -ok OK let's go..
#####
Betty -can u believe that I actually pulled through with the plan.
Sophia - I always believe in u
Nancy -a week suspension that's good...
Betty -do u know what Sarah told me
Nancy -what did she say
Betty -she said when she comes back she will make me pay
Three of them started laughing
Nancy -she is not serious
Sophia -i know that Sarah is a naive girl she can't do a thing
Betty -wait wait wait do u think I am actually scared of her.
Sophia -scared of who? That girl is no one.
Nancy -yeah she is just using our skul status to climb up
Sophia -so how did u do it....
Betty let's go into that class so no one Will hear me
Nancy -good idea
Betty -i went down stairs and ask amadu. U know amadu na
Nancy -yes that mallam
Betty -i asked if he had an hammer because I knew fully well that am lazy and I can't break a table with my hands.
Sophia -and
Betty -he refused but I bribed him with money and he gave me
Sophia -thats my girl
Nancy -was it only her table u broke
Betty -of course not
###.roy has been looking for Betty. He wanted to ask her why she is behaving that way.
He passed the class they Betty were discussing.
Roy -wait isn't that Betty's voice. Why is she in this class and why are they laughing.
He went back and opened the door slowly.
Betty -i destroyed everything.
Roy -i knew it. Where is my damn phone. I need to record it. He saw his phone and press voice recorder
Betty- her documents I destroyed it, her book works everything I could lay. My hands on. It was really hard using a hammer to break her chairs but I did it anyways.
Sophia -betty how did u open her office u said she want around
Betty -hahaha on Friday when Sarah humiliated me, I told u I wanted to go and tell principal Naya that I was sick.
Nancy -yeah I remember
Betty -when I got there. I told her I was sick and all. I really did deceive her and she believed me.
I was about to go when something came to my mind. I saw some keys on the floor close to me. Maybe her spare keys.
Nancy -hmm hmm
Betty -i was scared that she will see me if I pick it. Then someone called her and she stood up and turned around. I quickly picked the keys. When she was through with her call. She said I may go home. Then I went.
Sophia -ahhh that's.... No word to express myself.
Nancy -me too.
Roy shook his head and ended the recorder and left
Sophia -girl u are too smart
Betty -i was almost caught o
Nancy -how when
Betty -emily saw me and opened the door she saw everything but I wonder why she didn't tell Sarah because if she did Sarah wouldn't have gone but Maybe she did but Sarah is always a dull girl.
Sophia -yes ooo a week suspension for her. Shake me girl....
####
Do u think Emily did the right thing because of her reasons?
!!!!!!!!!!!
Your comments please
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixxgood: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2019
My other half
By apio favour
Episode 12
Principal naya-what?
Emily -yes I saw Betty there and she was sweating
Principal naya-ok I get it u are Sarah's friend right?
Emily -yes ma'am
Principal -and u don't want ur friend to be suspended?
Emily thought
I don't know if I want her here but I will do anything to have Henry
Emily -yes ma'am
Principal -thats why u are trying to blame Betty for her mistake.
Emily -N....
Emily thoughts
Thank God she didn't believe me. God thank u. I pray she ask me to go and still punish Sarah
Principal -hmmm
She nodded
Principal -u should be happy I didn't expel her.
Emily -thank u maam
Principal - now go to ur class.
Emily smiled
Emily -thank u maam
Emily went out of her office and went to meet Henry who was waiting for her outside
Henry -what did she say
Emily frowned
Emily -she didn't believe me.
Henry -what
Emily - yes she didnt .
Henry -shit
Emily -so what do we do
Henry -i don't know.
Emily - maybe we should just let it be, it's just a week
Henry -no we will look for more evidence.
Emily -how
Henry -when u went into the principal office what did u see
Emily -she has already arranged her office. Everything looks new.
Henry -apart from that what did u see
Emily -i saw documents which she was getting together. I saw an hammer close to her desk, I saw...
Henry -wait hammer
Emily -yes
Henry -that must have been what Betty used to hit her desk.
Emily -we don't know for sure.
Henry -where could have Betty gotten an hammer from
Emily - I don't know
Henry -yes I know now. Let's go downstairs.
They went.
###
Roy -yes o I heard Betty saying it to her frnds
Troy -really was Sophia part of it?
Roy - I don't know about that
Troy -how many times do I have to tell Sophia to leave Betty gang
Kevin - hmm Roy it's isn't surprising Betty is wicked everyone knows
Andre - she isn't wicked it's just that she doesn't like Sarah
Roy looked at him
Roy -why are u always defending Sarah Andre.
Andre -am not defending her
Guys -yes u are
Troy -if u like her just tell her already. Roy doesn't like her
Andre -but they are to marry each other. I don't want my heart to be
Troy -abeg guy u nor be girl.
Roy -guys stop it. Betty did it a sure
Andre -how do u know
Roy -listen to this
He played the voice record
Kelvin -i knew it. I know that girl is a brat
Troy -andre it's a joke oo. Kelvin u don't want Andre to get mad because u insulted his girlfriend.
Andre - stop teasing me. What about u Troy isn't Sophia mean too
Troy stood up and almost hit andre
Kelvin -guys guys if u fight suspension remember
They released each other shirt.
Roy - sit down
They obeyed
Roy -what should I do
Troy -go ND play it to the principal
Roy - u want her to punish me for bringing phone to skul
Troy -hmm guy u won't get a serious punishment.
Roy -u know our dad if I get into trouble. U know what he can do
Troy -dont worry.
Kelvin -if u really like the girl u will do it.
Roy kept silent to think.
#####
Down stairs Henry and Emily was just walking around
Amadu-hey hey I. Come
Henry -me
Amadu-yes
Henry - Emily let's go
They went to meet him
Amadu-i in ss3 ba
Emily and Henry looked at each other
Henry -yes.
Amadu-i give one gal for ss3 hammer. She name na Betty she never bringi am
Henry -betty took hammer from u
Amadu-yes . I given me money.
Henry smiled. So she gave u money.
Amadu nodded
Henry smiled and turned to Emily who smiled back.
Henry -prove 1.amadu I will tell Betty to bring ur hammer
Amadu-thank u.
They left.
Henry was happy again .
###
Rhonda was in the library trying to read but she couldn't all she thinks about is Sarah.
Brian -rhonda
She turned. She doesn't have the appetite to run away.
Brian -rhonda I am sorry for that day.
Rhonda nodded
Brian -please can u stop avoiding me.
Rhonda -yes it's OK
Brian smiled
Brian -u don't look happy
Rhonda -why should I when Betty is always at my friends neck
Brian -u think Betty did it
Rhonda -yes I don't think I know
Brian -so what can we do to help her
Rhonda -i don't know
Brian - we will try our best to help her.
Rhonda -thanks (smiling)
Brian - OK can u teach me chemistry now my tutor
Rhonda -yeah
Brian - I drank lots of milk yesterday. By now my brain should be able to accumulate chemistry.
Rhonda started laughing.
Rhonda -thanks
Brian -for what
Rhonda -for making me smile again and for making me have my reading spirit back
Brian -u are welcome.
Rhonda -lets study
Just then they rang the bell
Brian -bad market
Rhonda smiled
Rhonda -for u....
Brian -really now
Rhonda nodded.
Brian -instead of u to pity me after all the milk nothing
Rhoda started laughing again
Brian smiled
Brian -u have a lovely smile and the most beautiful laugh I have ever heard
Rhonda blushed
Rhoda -really.
Brian -hmm. And u are so so beautiful
Rhoda -can u stop flattering me.
Brian -no I can't stop
Rhonda -stop
Brian -no.
She ran out of the library to class.
#####
Closing time.
Roy -troy wait for me in the car I will soon be with u
Troy -ok be fast .
Roy went to principal Naya office. He knocked and got no reply. He checked his pocket to confirm if his phone was still there and was shocked that his phone wasn't there anymore
Roy -shit. Maybe it's in my bag in the car
He went to the car
Troy -guy what happened?
Roy - I have thought hard ND have decided to tell Naya about what I recorded but didn't see my phone anymore
Troy -take check ur bag
Roy checked
Roy -its not here
Troy -lets go and check the classroom .
They went they checked every where but couldn't find it.
Roy -how am I going to help Sarah now
Troy -u can buy a new phone anytime u like
Roy -what about Betty's confession
Troy -lets go home tommorow we will ask the guys.
#####
Sarah's house
Sarah-thats what happened.
Uncle - seriously she did that just to get rid of you
Sarah -yes uncle.
Uncle -hiw old is that Betty that she has such an evil mind. Doesnt she know how to forgive, don't she know how to accept commoners. Just because u aren't rich now doesnt mean u won't be in future
Sarah -thanks uncle
Uncle -is not a matter of thanks Sarah I know in me that u will be great that's why I brought u from the village. U were just attending public school but then ur luck shine to private not only private but the best skul in town.
Sarah nOdded
Uncle -never ever try to defeat Betty by bring like her. U can't defeat devil If u are. A devil. They are both the same u can't win ur kind.
Sarah -ok
Uncle - remain good and good things will find ur way .
Sarah smiled
Uncle -sorry me and ur aunt kept u waiting outside since morning
Sarah -its not u guys fault
Uncle -just quickly have ur bath eat and go to bed.
Sarah -thanks uncle.
####
Roy in his room thinking
I could I have been so careless to misplace the OT evidence I have against Betty. I can't just sit around and watch Betty win. I know our parents have an agreement that we are to get married. Gosh and I WAs so stupid to sign. I was too young to think. Betty wasn't always this cruel, in fact she was naive until we entered secondary skul. Then my feelings for her died. My dad is among the top billionaire In this country. I still wonder why he made such a deal with Bettys father the president.
Being a president those not mean he is so so wealthy. It's the government money and property they are using and Betty thinks she is on top of the world
I sometimes wish I wasn't so wealthy and went the first sin of my dad. Because I hardly see my dad at all. He is always busy or outside the Country... And leaving me and my brother at home with this many guards and maid all over.
Gosh I have to find my damn phone.
###
Tuesday morning.
Roy -troy please can u bring u phone to skul to help me call it as I look for it
Troy -ok bro. Anything for u.
####
Sarah woke up early and did her chores as usual.
1 hour ago ·
Apio Favour
Wore her uniform and started going to skul.
Her uncle saw her about to open the door and he was shocked.
Uncle shouted
Uncle -sarah where u dey go.
She turned
Sarah -to skul.
Uncle -ehhhh (he yelled) which skul. U Don forget say they Don suspend u. Sarah turned.
Sarah -ewoooo na true ooo.
Uncle-come u forget before
Sarah - yes o uncle. Ooohh which kind of thing is this na
Uncle -go sleep jare
Sarah frowned
She went to her room and pulled her uniform
Sarah - nawa o. Mctheew because of Betty I will stay in this house for a week. Oooohh what am I going to do in this house now. ####
Betty -nancy I forgot to take Roy's phone home
Nancy -why na
Sophia -where is it
Betty -in my locker
Sophia -lets go and collect it.
Betty -ok
They left
###
Roy -andre am looking for my phone
Andre -what happened
Roy -yesterday when class closed I checked my pocket and discovered that it was missing Andre - and u are asking me because?
Roy-u are my friend, I have asked Kelvin and he didn't see it
Andre -i didn't see it either
Roy looked at him
Roy -just in case u saw it and didn't tell me and I find out, just know that I won't take it likely with u Andre - what are u insinuating ?
Roy -juat saying.
He left.
Andre - I hope I hope I hope ....
####
Betty -the phone is here. Look at it
Nancy -have u tried to open it
Betty -yes time without number
Sophia-it need his finger print to open it.
Betty- Andre told me that Roy recorded our discussion yesterday and wants to to and give it to the principal Sophia - hmn please make sure Roy doesn't get his hand on it
Nancy- what should we do now? How are we going to delete the message. Betty -i don't know
Sophia -we need Roy finger print
Roy -i can help u with that
Betty, Nancy, and Sophia turned and saw Roy. They were dumbfounded .they opened their mouth. Betty was raising Roy phone up due to shock. Roy stretched out his hand to Betty
Roy -my phone please
Betty didn't know what to say she just gave him his phone.
Roy-thanks
And he turned to go
Betty -huhhh uhh
Roy left
###
He knocked the door
Principal -come in
Roy -good morning ma'am
Principal -good morning dear
Roy - I have something I want u to hear
Principal - OK go ahead.
Roy unlocked his phone and press play.
Principal -is that a phone in ur hand
Roy-please ma'am listen to it
..... Everything that happened that day between Betty and her friends said. Principal -wait Betty was the one who destroyed my office
Roy -yes ma'am
Principal - and she came to me and told me she saw Sarah breaking into my office. Roy didn't say anything .
Principal - let's go to ur class.
They went
In the class
As the principal entered the class every one stood up to greet Students -good morning miss Naya principal -good morning
Principal -Betty Crocker come out
Betty heart skipped.
She stood up
Betty -good morning ma'am
Principal -keep ur greeting to urself. Come out girl
Betty was so scared she almost collapsed.
Principal -so u destroyed my office and framed Sarah right?
Betty -no no ma'am I didn't do it. It was Sarah
Principal -shut ur mouth . U are going to be punished badly for it. Betty -maam I didnt do it.
Principal -roy play the voice recorder
Roy -ok maam
Roy played it.
Everyone gasped and started talking to each other.
Principal -silent
18 minutes ago ·
Apio Favour
Everyone kept silent immediately.
Principal -betty call ur accomplice
Betty started stammering.
Sophia and Nancy almost fainted due to fear
Betty -ma it it was was Sophia and Nancy
Everyone gasped again
Principal -come here now
They went shaking with fear
Nancy -am MA I wasn't with Betty, she is lying
Sophia - she is a liar. We didn't even know that she could such a thing. Betty was surprised and so shocked that she couldn't say a word Principal -so u want to blame others just like the way u did to Sarah. Betty couldn't say anything. She was shocked that her friends could deny her Principal -get ur bag and leave the class. U are suspended for a week. Everyone gasped again.
Betty just looked at her friends with disbelief.
Principal -hurry up Betty. And u Roy why did u carry phone to class Roy didn't reply
Principal - don't u know the skul rules.
He kept quiet
Principal -ur punishment is to sweep ur class for a week.
Roy -yea ma'am
Principal -sarah will resume skul tomorrow.
The bell rang
Hmm
If u were principal Naya what punishment will u give to Betty?

read next episode tru the link below

http://www.storyaim.com/2019/02/my-other-half-episode-12b.html
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixxgood: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2019
My other half
By Apio favour
Episode 12b
Principal -sarah will resume skul tomorrow.
The bell rang.
For class to begin.
Principal left and a teacher came in.
Everyone couldn't wait for break to begin so they can discuss about what just happened. .. ####
Sarah was just walking around the house. She doesn't have friend to talk to. She has cleaned everything in the house that there is nothing left to do. And the worst part is that there is no power supply for her to watch movie. ####
Betty couldn't cry she was shocked that Nancy and Sophia betrayed her, denied her after she thought they were best friends. Principal Naya called Betty's mum and told her everything so her mum told the driver to come pick Betty up. The driver drove in.
Betty -gosh why is he just coming.
He opened the door for Betty to go in.
She went and sat down.
Heading home now
Betty -why are u just coming to pick me up.
Driver - e never tae when madam call me to come and pick u up
Betty - and so didn't u know that I was tired of waiting for you to come over and pick me. Driver - madam nor vex.
Na traffic cause am.
Betty -i don't care if it's traffic or not, next time hurry up I don't like waiting for people , either u fly over the other cars or whatever, u must do whatever it's takes to come early. Is that clear
Driver -yes ma'am.
After driving for a while they got home.
Betty went to her room changed her uniform to her other outfit and went to the living room.
Betty -naomi Naomi she shouted. Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi
Naomi -ma sir ,MA
She came from the kitchen
Betty - what the hell is wrong with everyone today.
Naomi -madam na u
Betty -no it's not me it's ur great great grandma. She hissed
Naomi -nor vex madam I nor know say na u dey call me. I feel say u dey skul. Na make when I hear ur voice I confuse
Betty -who the hell asked for ur explanation. Stupid girl
Naomi frowned
Naomi -sorry
Betty -where is the ma'am.
Naomi - MA
Betty -why are u so dull. Didn't u go to skul when u were young. OK I forgot u are too poor to even buy textbook.
Naomi filled with anger
Naomi - madam abeg he Don do. Why u dey cause me
Betty -wait? What? OMG OMG OMG are u talking to me
Naomi -yes am talking to u.
Betty -naomi do u want to be fired.
Naomi -only God na know whatin u dey form, just because u be president pikin person nor go hear word
Betty wasnt believing what she was hearing
Naomi -come one day ur papa go commot from position. Nor feel say na forever
Betty - Naomi u are fired
Naomi - who u be self? Na u they pay my salary. As u small reach u get evil mind. Na God go punish u.
Betty -guard guards
Naomi - I pity u because of u ur father will lose his next election. One day u will wake up and discover that everything is gone. U will be poorer than a church rat
Betty -naomi u dare talk to me that way? U will pay
Naomi - pay watin u be God. Watin u fi do.
Guards -yes ma'am Betty
Betty -threw this garbage pit of my father's house now
Naomi -dont touch me. I will get out of this house by myself.
Betty in this full house not even one person likes u. U be small witch
Betty opened her mouth with disbelief.
Betty -threw her out I said.
Guards - Naomi go out before we force u.
Naomi left the house.
Betty sat on her couch and couldn't believe that Naomi have the nerves to talk back at her.
Betty's thought#smiley
Why Is today a bad day for me.
Everyone is just disrespecting me anyhow.
Sophia denied me. It's isn't more shocking than Nancy also denying me. Just because of Sarah I got suspended for the first time ever and it was all Roy's fault. Roy told principal Naya everything. I will make sure he pays.
Just then Betty's mum came in.
Betty ran to meet her
Betty -mummy
Her mum was frowning
Betty's mum -what is wrong with u Betty why on earth would you destroy ur principals office.
Betty - it's it's because
Betty's mum -thats despicable. I never trained u to be a destroyer.
Why did u do such a thing and got suspended.
Betty -mummy it's because of a girl named Sarah that I told u about
Betty's mum went into the sitting room and sat on the couch and so did Betty
Betty -mum Roy likes her
Betty's mum -how many times do I have to tell u that no matter who Roy likes u both will end up getting married. Don't u hear me when I said it
Betty - but mum she made me do it. I was jealous and I wanted her out of the skul so I destroyed principal Naya office and blamed Sarah
Betty's mum hold her hand
Betty's mum -u did what? U did something wrong and blame someone else that really bad really really bad.
Betty - but she was suspended.
Betty's mum -i can't believe you right now? Betty u are becoming mischevious.
Betty -but mum
Betty's mum -and how did she find out that u did it
Betty - Roy heard me when I was telling my friends about it and recorded it. He played it to principal. So she suspended me.
Betty's mum -and what about the friends u were telling? Weren't they punished also Betty -no mum. They denied it
Betty's mum now looking frustrated
Betty mum started shouting at Her
Betty's mum - u are a foolish girl Betty, u see ur friends Denied u, u are doing bad things just to get something u already have. What is wrong with ur brain.
Betty almost in tears
Betty -mum u are shouting at me
Betty's mum - so I can't shout at u again abi. Or do u want to plan something evil for me.
Betty tear dropped
Betty's mum - u are granded .i don't want u out of this house till u finish ur suspension and when u get to skul make sure u kneelnd apologize to Sarah and principal Naya
Betty - what!
Betty's mum -u heard me or u will be derived from using car to skul .i will seize ur phone. U will start washing dishes and clothes.
Betty - mum I will do it. (In tears)
She said as she ran to her room to cry.
23 minutes ago ·
Apio Favour
:####
Sarah's house.
There was power supply now and Sarah is watching a movie. It's about teenager vampire. She is enjoying it. ####
Break time.
Rhonda - Emily did u hear what the principal said
Emily -yes and she even suspended Betty
Rhonda -and she said Sarah will come to skin tomorrow.
Everyone is talking about how cheap Betty's is
Emily frowned
Rhinda -arent u happy that Sarah is coming tomorrow.
Emily just looked away and was looking at Henry.
Rhonda -emily am taking to u
Emily -am coming back
Emily went to meet Henry.
Emily - I know u are very happy that Sarah is coming tomorrow
Henry -yes I am. (he looked at her face) aren't u happy??
Emily -of course I am (faking a smile) I am just asking
Henry -thanks for today Emily
Emily -for what
Henry -for helping me look for evidence to free Sarah from her accusation. Emily - I really enjoyed it because of u
Henry -meaning?
Emily -nothing. Just saying I enjoy it
Henry -ok. I can't wait for Sarah to come and hear that Betty has been suspended Emily -that Roy proved her innocence to everyone. She might think u didn't help her but Roy did Henry immediately frowned.
Emily -are u OK? Is it because of me am sorry.
Henry - no . U didnt do anything
He stood up.
Emily -where are u going to
Henry -to buy something.
Emily -should I follow u.
Henry -no.
####
Brian - I knew Sarah was a nice person
Rhonda - yes I know.
Brian -why aren't u happy.
Rhonda -am happy for Sarah it's just that I think my friends like the same guy Brian -who Sarah
Rhonda -yes Sarah and Emily I think both of them like Henry
Brian -thats bad
Rhonda - hmm yes. It might lead to something else especially Emily because Henry gives Sarah more attention than her Brian - just imagine that I like u and u like someone else.
Rhonda started smiling
Rhonda -do u really like me
Brian -yes a lot. I want us to be serious with each other
Rhonda -like?
Brian -lets date
Rhonda - I don't know o
Brian - don't tell me u like someone else I will just die of heart break Rhonda laughed and laughed until she got tired
####
Who agrees with Naomi?
Do u think Brian and Rhonda are met to be?

should I stop??
am not getting encouragement at all
Re: My Other Half by Kaycee9242(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
op nice work, we are following
Re: My Other Half by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
Continue pls
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixxgood: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
My other half
By Apio favour
Episode 13
::::::::;:;:::::
...dont miss the drama going on behind Betty's back.. In this episode.... ...
####
. Emily was just looking at them and couldn't bear anymore. She ran to the toilet and started crying.
After few minutes
Emily was tired of crying so she wiped her tears.
Then Sophia and Nancy entered the girls restroom And saw Emily cleaning her eyes
Sophia - Emily.
Emily quickly wiped her tears away
Emily - what (she yelled)
Nancy - take it easy girl, we are just showing concern
Emily - go away, u girls don't like anyone except ur self
Sophia -who said so
Nancy - why are u crying? Do u intend to tell us the reason.
Emily - no. Let me be
Nancy - I saw Henry carrying Sarah to the school clinic earlier.
Sophia -me too. I don't like that girl a bit.
Nancy - no one does. First she tries to steal Roy from Betty, now Henry maybe tomorrow Troy
Sophia got angry
Sophia - Nancy watch ur mouth
Nancy - sorry am sorry I didn't mean it.
Emily started smiling .
Emily -who would have thought that u girls do u issues with each other
Nancy and Sophia looked at each other smiled and then at Emily
Sophia -every argue once in a while
Nancy - but one thing is sure we don't snatch each other crush.
Emily frowned
Emily - who do u know that Henry is my crush?
Sophia -everyone knows including Sarah
Nancy - I over heard Sarah telling Rhonda that she thinks u like Henry but she won't let u have him
Emily looked surprised
Emily -sarah said she knew. But she is a nice girl.
Nancy and Sophia laughed at her
Nancy - u aren't serious! U think Sarah is a good girl
Sophia -she is just pretending so u can give her free ride
Emily - I don't believe u. Sarah isn't like that.
Nancy - whatever
Sophia - we can help u get Henry from Sarah that's if u want
Emily thought about it for a short while then shook her head
Emily - I don't want to be cruel like u guys just to get Henry. U girls are mean
She said and walked out on them
Sophia gasped
Nancy - did she just say am mean. I mean we are mean.
Sophia - see who we are trying to help.
Nancy - leave her she will run to us one day for help. I guarantee you.
Sophia - whatever.
####
The bell rang.
Everyone was now in class except Sarah and Henry.
Roy looked at Sarah's seat and she wasn't there and then at Henry's seat and he wasn't there . Just. Then a teacher came in.
####
Roy's thought
Where is she, is she badly hurt. I know that Sarah won't miss class for just anything. Maybe the injury I'd worst than I imagined. Maybe Henry is with her. Am sure he will take good care of her.
Teacher - everyone start writing. Ur comprehension of the day I will never forget. Give me 450 words.
Roy - the day I will never forget are many, today when Henry threw my uniform away and carried Sarah, the way she was laughing. The day she helped me tie my fist. I think I like this girl because whenever I see her with Henry I can't control the anger I feel inside.
###
Emily couldn't write very well, she tries her best to write at least anything to get her score. She just keep thinking of how Henry threw Roy's uniform away and used his own uniform for her wounds. How he carried her and totally ignored her when she spoke to him as if she wasn't there.
###
Brian was spying on Rhonda and looking back all the time. Anytime she looks at him she always see Brian staring at her and she sometimes mouth stop looking ND write. Then he will smile but still continue to look at him but once in a while .
She wanted to sit close to Brian but Emily was sitting there. She wonder if Emily would exchange seat with her.
Rhonda's seat is behind Henry two seat behind Henry's seat actually. While Emily's seat is at the second role in the front.
#####
break time..
Roy has been going around the skul using style to look for Sarah because she didn't attend any classes since and now it's break time but she wasn't anywhere to be seen.
He helped Sarah to copy some of her notes because her bag was in the class.
He was already tired of searching but he decided to check one more place before his search ends.
He went to the skul clinic and was looking through every room window until he saw Sarah and Roy. His heart skipped.
Sarah was lying down while Henry was holding her hand.
Henry - are u OK now?
Sarah nodded
Henry - u are a lazy girl. U were just screaming when the nurse was applying spirit to ur wound
Sarah started laughing.
Sarah - it's was painful.
Henry - yeah I know it was painful. That's why I stayed here with u through out
Sarah - I don't like it when u miss class because of me
Henry - that's nothing compared to what I can do for u.
Sarah gasped.
Sarah - what do u mean by that.
Roy was still watching them through the window unknown to them. ...
Henry - u mean u don't know. It simply means I can jump an ocean for u
Sarah - u aren't serous. That's impossible (smiling )
Henry - what's impossible.
Sarah - coming an ocean of course.
Henry smirked
Henry - there is nothing I can't do for u. Jump an ocean, cross a bridge, climb mountains.
Sarah - can. U stop exaggerating
Henry -am not. Am serious.
Sarah stood up from the bed and sat down
Sarah - are u really serious?
Henry -yes.
Sarah looked confused.
Sarah - Henry are u.. I mean are u in love with with.. Me.
Henry looked down
Sarah - I mean do u do u like me (her voice shaking)
Roy gasped. What the hell.
Roy -guy please say no say no. She is mine not urz.
Henry suddenly became scared to say yes. He doesn't know how Sarah will react, her voice was even shaking To ask me. What if she gets mad and stay away from me, what If their good relationship ends.
Sarah - Henry answer me (her u
Eyes looking scared ) u said u will jump an ocean for me, what does that mean. Henry Henry
Henry looked up at Sarah and smiled
Sarah's heart skipped
Roy - damn it. I can't stay here
I don't think I will be able to live or sleep well if this guy tell her that he likes her. I should get going.
Roy started walking away gently when he heard Henry saying
Henry - of course not.
Sarah breathe in
Roy couldn't believe he was so happy just because he said no.
Roy lifted his hands up and then down
Roy - yes (smiling uncontrollably)
Sarah - then why did u say u could climb mountains for me and all that
Henry - silly am joking (falsing a smile )
Sarah frowning
Sarah - all u said was a joke
Henry - yes I mean no. I can do all that for u.
Sarah smiled.
Sarah -really.
Roy -no no no I hope he doesn't say that word
Henry -of course what are friends for.
Henry stood up from his chair and hugged Sarah and she hugged him too.
Roy couldn't watch anymore. Although he was happy he didn't say he likes her but now he is hugging her. Just then Emily and Rhonda ran in
Emily saw them hugging and frowned
Rhonda - Sarah.
They shocked and release each other immediately.
Sarah - yes (acting shy)
Rhonda -emily said u got injured .and u werent in class so me and Emily came here. Emily -we thought u might be here ( trying hard to hide her anger) They came closer.
Henry -yes I bought her here
Rhonda - and u missed classes just for her .
Henry nodded and Emily looked at him
Rhonda - u must be a really good friend to Sarah to sacrifice such a thing. Everyone including Sarah looked at him Henry smiled .
Emily - Sarah please excuse me I will be right back.
She said and started walking out.
Sarah -ok.
Henry - I will live u guys to talk for a while.
They both nodded.
Henry left.
Henry saw Emily throwing stones at the walls and screaming . She was few km far away from the skul clinic. He ran to meet her.
Henry - Emily he called.
She turned and was shocked to see him.
Henry - what's wrong? U have been acting strange lately. Are u OK? Emily nodded looking away from Henry.
Henry took her head and look at her eyes
Henry - are u crying? What happened?
Emily quickly grabbed Henry and started hugging him as she cry her eyes out. Henry patted her head
Henry - it's OK Emily it's OK.
She continued to cry.
:#####
Sarah - Rhonda is anything going on between u and Brian.
Rhonda blushes
Sarah -see u are even blushing. I saw the way u were smiling at him. And the way u look at him it was like those romantic movies. Rhonda blushed and looked away
Sarah - stop blushing and tell me.
Rhonda - really? We look like we are in love?(she asked smiling) Sarah - in love is quite a strong word.
Rhonda smiled
Ronda - well we became friends when we meet in the library. Do u remember that day I took u to help me find a textbook Sarah nodded. R
Rhonda - yes. He came to me he said he needed a chemistry tutor Sarah - and
Rhonda - I agreed
Sarah -so
Rhonda started blushing
Sarah -tell me...
Rhonda - he came to my house one day and we went to my library. We were actually reading but then he he he.. Sarah - he what?
Rhonda - he kissed me
Sarah - he did what?
Rhonda started smiling
Sarah - u allowed him to do that
Rhonda - I actually liked it
Sarah - what if ur parents caught u
Rhonda - they weren't around.
Sarah - what if they were?
Rhonda - they weren't
Sarah started smiling
Sarah - how do u know that u liked it
Rhonda blushed
Rhonda - well I felt a connection, a different feeling, something good, something special.. Something like.. Sarah - spare me the details u are sounding... Whatever
Rhonda - it was my first kiss.
Sarah - really?
She nodded.
Rhonda - have u gotten urs
Sarah - oh u mean me. No
Rhonda - don't worry u will know how it feels when the time comes Sarah - I don't want to feel anything
Rhonda - don't lie.
Sarah - am not lying.
Rhonda - so who do u want to give u ur first kiss.
Sarah started feeling shy.
Rhonda - tell me tell me is it Henry or Roy.
Sarah - leave me alone.
Rhonda - so u don't want to tell me
Sarah - let me be.
Rhonda - tell me.
Sarah - can we go out of this room, Henry wouldn't let me leave. I don't like hospitals. Rhonda - OK
Sarah - let's go to the class room
Sarah has finally succeeded in changing the topic.
###
Emily - thanks for the handkerchief.
Henry smiled
Henry - now that u are OK can u tell me why u were crying.
Emily thoughts
How can I tell him that he is the reason am crying, that he is always with my friend, that he doesn't like me like I do like him, that I am hurt because I see him with my friend or that am jealous. Or that I like him so much
Henry - don't u want to tell me
Emily - it's nothing.
Henry - OK then I will be going back to the class.
Emily held his hand.
Emily -no wait.
Henry turned
Henry - then tell me why u are crying.
Emily - I was only crying because I remembered my best friend Bonny. She died when we were 12
Henry - really?
Emily - we were very close. Like sisters, we loved each other a lot but she left me. Today was the day she left me.
Henry - am sorry..
Emily - don't be. Am OK now thanks for caring.
Henry - don't worry u will have new and good best friend.
Emily saw that Sarah and Rhonda was walking up to meet them so she quickly grabbed Henry and hugged him
Henry - do u still feel like crying.
Emily - please stay here with me. Am safe around u ( using a cracky voice)
Sarah and Rhonda looked at each other and then at Emily and Henry who was hugging.
Henry didn't know that Sarah was there looking at him in shock.
####
Who do u think Sarah likes Henry or Roy?
What do u think is the real reason that made Emily cried?
#
#
Don't forget to like and comment.

your comments is all I want
Re: My Other Half by Ann2012(f): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixgoodd: 5:53am On Feb 19, 2019
Download best story app
http://www.appcreator24.com/apk/app525497.apk
/StoryaimApp
Re: My Other Half by Kaycee9242(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
op thanks for the update but it seems a particular page got missing. I didn't see when Sarah resumed and also when she got injured that made her land in the hospital.
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixxgood: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
My other half
By Apio favour
Episode 14A
Roy's dad walked out on Roy.
Roy slowly walked into any car. He always have the habit of selecting the best car but today he wasn't in the mood. They drove him to skul
#####
At skul
Roy was sweeping the class again and everyone was out. He was sweeping it with anger. Then Sarah came in.
Sarah - hi
He ignored her.
Sarah - why do u have the habit of ignoring someone
Roy cast her a angry look and yelled
Roy - shut the Bleep off.
Sarah was shocked by his outburst. So she just kept quiet and joined him to sweep the class.
After a long while of silence.
Roy spoke
Roy - am sorry.
Sarah looked at him and looked away not saying anything
Roy - I said am sorry.
Still looking at her
Sarah - whatever
Roy went closer to her and touched her hand so she would stop sweeping and look at him.
When he touched her hand Sarah was shocked but she looked at him longer than before this time
Roy - I said am sorry
Sarah - why are u always ignoring me.
Roy - nothing
Sarah - I get it, OK I know u don't like me
Roy gasped
Sarah - I am only trying to say thank u and help u with the punishment I caused.
Roy - I don't dislike u
Sarah - yes u do.
Removing his hand from hers with force
Then Roy went back to his position and continued sweeping.
He glanced at her elbow and saw that it was now bandaged
Roy - how is ur arm
Sarah -fine (rudely)
Roy- am trying to talk now and u are pushing me away.
Sarah -am not. I just don't feel like talking.
Roy -ok.
Sarah - anyways I just want to say thank u for helping me copy some of my notes. I appreciate
Roy - u are welcome
Sarah - so u were the one? (smiling)
Roy - yes I am. If u didn't know I was the one then why were u saying thanks.
Sarah - I just guessed.
Roy smiled
Sarah - I don't get the reason why u help me in my absence and act cold towards me when am around u.
Roy - I just don't want Betty to ...
Sarah -thats the problem. Are u scared of her or what? Anyways am done sweeping.
Roy frowned
Sarah - I don't want ur help anymore. Stop helping me in secret if u know u cant do it in front of people.
Roy just kept staring
Sarah -am out.
She left. Roy just couldn't believe that Sarah who was naive and scared to stand up for herself just spoke to him that way.
####
Brian - I got u something
Rhonda - what that
Brian gave her a box and she opened it.
Rhonda - it's a pair of similar necklace.
She blushed
Brian -do u like it.
Rhonda nodded
Brian took one of the necklace and wore it on Rhonda's neck
Brian - it looks good on u
Rhonda - thanks a lot. Should I wear u urs
Brian - yes. It would be nice if u wear it on me
Rhonda smiled
She wore him the necklace
Brian hold her hand
Brian - I want us to always be together and never separate. No matter how we argue or fight I want u to remember that I will always like u.. Rhonda smiled
Rhonda-i promise to keep this necklace safe with me always.
They hugged and Sophia came
Sophia cleared her throat and they stopped hugging immediately.
Brian - Sophia how are u doing
Rhonda frowned at her
Sophia - so there is love in the air.
Brian smiled.
Sophia - why are u frowning Rhonda. Don't want ur relationship with Brian to be known by others. Or do u have someone else
Rhonda - just get ur self and go back to wherever u came from
Brian was now frowning
Sophia - whatever .
She said and left.
Brian - really? Do u not what people to know we are together
Rhonda - like seriously? Are u even asking me that question.
Brian -yes I want to know
Rhonda - I don't like Sophia one bit. She and Betty always get in Sarah's way. That was why I was frowning when I saw her and u think that it's because....
Brian - am sorry.
Rhonda - whatever.
She said and walked out on him
Brian - jeez. Why did I say that now she is upset.
####
Emily - hi Henry
Henry -hi
Emily - thanks for yesterday
Henry - have u seen Sarah.
Emily -no but why are u looking for her
Henry - I need to know if she is OK
Emily - I am sure she is OK. Don't worry so much about her
Henry - I need to look for her now.
He said and stood up and Emily followed him.
####
Sarah was in the swimming pool inside the skul area. But it was a little bit far from the classroom area. Genius high school had different section.
Sarah was in the game center. She wanted to cool off in knowingly to her Roy followed her. She often comes there to clean up her mind. But makes sure no one knows her hide out.
Sarah looking across the swimming pool when she got startles by Roy's voice
Roy - Sarah
She almost fell into the pool but luckily she didn't.
Sarah -why did u follow me here
Roy - because I knew I upset u
Sarah -well u just told me ur mind. Right?
Roy - am sorry I have been ignoring u lately. OK maybe not lately but always
Sarah smiled
Sarah - it's OK. So u can go now
Roy came closer to her
Sarah - I have already forgiven u. U can go back to class
Roy kept coming closer to Sarah slowly.
Roy -thsi is the part we hug each other
Sarah -what. No way
Roy -then u haven't forgiven me.
Sarah -i have just go away.
Roy -no
Sarah -roy Roy what are u doing.
Roy just kept coming
Sarah smiled.
Soon Roy was close to Sarah.
Roy stretched out his hand to hug Sarah but she pushed him in the pool.
Roy - shittttt. Sarah...
Sarah started laughing.
Yesterday at 8:32 PM ·
Apio Favour
Roy -seriously. Am wet and u are laughing at me.
Sarah was still laughing uncontrollably.
Then unknowingly to her Roy dragged her hand and pull her into the pool
Sarah -ouchhh
Roy -its pay back time
Sarah smiled
Sarah - gosh am drenched. Why did u pull me in
Roy - because u deserve it.
Sarah smiled
Sarah -ok then u deserve this
She started throwing water at him and so did Roy. After splashing water on each other body and laughing.
Sarah elbow started bleeding
Roy - u are bleeding he said
Sarah looked at her elbow and was surprised that she didn't know that her hand was bleeding
Sarah - ouch it's painful
Roy then came close to her and carried her out of the water.
And kept her gently on the floor
Sarah -thanks
Roy - u are welcome
Just then Roy started pulling of the bandage from Sarah's elbow.
Sarah - ouch it's so painful. Do it slowly
Roy -am sorry.
Roy removed it gently and Sarah just stare at him. She didn't even know when he removed the bandage totally and started cleaning using his hand to take some water from the pool and wash the blood off. Sarah kept staring and smiling.
Soon Roy stood up
Roy -why are u staring at me that way
Sarah -i just don't get it. Why do u behave as If u are too person in one
Roy smiled
Roy -seriously
Sarah nodded
Sarah -both grumpy and nice person in one
Roy -maybe.
Still smiling. Sarah looked at her hand and the blood was still rushing out
Sarah -why did u remove the bandage. I don't have another
Roy -look over there.
Sarah looked
Roy -there are many self medical stuff there and am sure bandage must also be there
Sarah nodded
Soon Roy went to take one and was back earlier than stay expected
He knelt down to her level
Roy - it might hurt so...
Sarah -i will bear it.
Roy blowed her elbow gently as he puts the bandage. Sarah couldn't take her eyes off his face and didn't feel anything that he WAs doing with her elbow.
Roy - am done
Sarah looked away from his face
Sarah - thanks.
Roy - can u walk. I think classes might have started.
Sarah - of course I can
Roy - no u can't
Sarah -uhn
Roy - I will carry u
SarH - no no no
He carried her.
Sarah -put me down. Am not a baby
Roy - are u sure
Sarah -yes
He started heading out of the game center.
Sarah -stop it. It's my elbow that got hurt not my legs
Roy - u think I don't know about that
Sarah - then put me down.
Soon they were out of the game center.
Roy - do u like that am carrying u
Sarah -of course not
Roy -are u sure
Sarah -jeez u are just like Henry.
Roy frowned
Sarah - u are doing exactly what he did yesterday.
Roy dropped Sarah on her feet
Roy - I will be going to class
Sarah - did I do something wrong
He ignored her and walked very quickly without turning and soon he was out of sight
Sarah - maybe Mr grumpy has come back inside his body
Jeez am wet. Water is dripping from my body. Well the hell am I just noticing it.
She smiled
Sarah - I sound like Rhonda when she is upset.
####
Henry passed Roy and they didn't even utter a word to each other. They just passed.
Soon Henry saw Sarah and ran to meet her.
She was so wet, her uniform was dripping down water.
Henry - what are u doing here
Sarah was shocked to see him
Henry - why are u wet and why was Roy here?
Sarah - sorry, I wanted to be alone so I came here and it's happens that Roy followed me.
Henry looking at her suspiciously
Henry -ao why are u wet
Sarah - he dragged me into the
pool
Henry -he did what
Sarah -it WAs a mistake (she lied)
Henry - he has luck I wansnt here I would have...
Sarah - Henry calm down
Sarah started shivering
Henry - u are shaking. Wait right here I will go get u a new uniform
Sarah -but how?
He ran out
Henry -just stay there
Sarah -ok.
Sarah - Henry is so caring unlike Roy who is always angry.
She remembered how Roy dragged her into the pool and started smiling Sarah - he is cute when he smiles
Henry - hey what are u thinking about
Sarah - oh Henry. U are back.
Henry came closer
Henry -so why are u smiling instead of Being angry. U have missed one class and now am missing another one Sarah - seriously?
Henry nodded.
Henry -so you didn't hear the bell ringing about 30 minutes ago or more Sarah - shit. I need to go now
She started running but Henry hold her hand stopping her from running Sarah - I need to go. I was warned by the principal that if I miss classes more than 6 times. I will be punished Henry - u think I don't know thats why I left the class to come look for u. Sarah smiled

Henry left her hand
Henry -take this new uniform and change into it. I will be waiting for u outside. He gave it to her and left.
Sarah shouted
Sarah -thank u Henry.
He turned smiled and continued walking
####
Who do u prefer for Sarah Roy or Henry?

click on the link below and read next episode

http://www.storyaim.com/2019/02/my-other-half-episode-14b.html
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixxgood: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
My other half
By Apio favour
Episode 14b
Sarah - Henry calm down
Sarah started shivering
Sarah -but how?
He ran out
Henry -just stay there
Sarah smiled
She remembered how Roy dragged her into the pool and started smiling Sarah - he is cute when he smiles
Henry came closer
Henry -so why are u smiling instead of Being angry. U have missed one class and now am missing another one Sarah - seriously?
Henry nodded.
Henry -so you didn't hear the bell ringing about 30 minutes ago or more Sarah - shit. I need to go now
She started running but Henry hold her hand stopping her from running Sarah - I need to go. I was warned by the principal that if I miss classes more than 6 times. I will be punished Henry - u think I don't know thats why I left the class to come look for u. Sarah smiled
Henry left her hand
Henry -take this new uniform and change into it. I will be waiting for u outside. He gave it to her and left.
Sarah shouted
Sarah -thank u Henry.
He turned smiled and continued walking.
9 hours ago ·
Apio Favour
Sarah changed into her new uniform and carried the other one along with her
Sarah quickly ran to the locker room and kept her wet uniform in there after squeezing the water out.
She entered the class and saw that every one was busy talking.
She went to her seat but before doing so she gave Roy a glace and he quickly looked away.
Henry - u are lucky the teacher just left and she didn't notice ur absence
Sarah -what about u
Roy -me, I just gave a brilliant excuse and she believed me
Sarah smiled. Then she turned to look at Roy
Sarah -why is he angry (she ask herself )
####
Break.
Rhonda was in the library when a junior student came to give her a letter from Brian
She read it aloud
Rhonda - dear Rhonda, I want u to come to the hall . I have a surprise for u.
Rhoda smiled. The letter was short but sweet.
She quickly. Got up went out pick her bags and headed for the hall.
####
Sophia - Brian are u OK
Brian - no am not. I made Rhonda angry today and I don't know how to apologize.
Sophia - what happened
Brian - nothing actually.
Sophia -ok u don't want to tell me?
Brian -its nothing seriously
Sophia -ok I have a plan for u to make Rhonda forgive u
Brian - really
Sophia -yeah
Brian -thanks
Sophia - but u have to follow me to the hall.
Brian -ok
###
Roy - have u made things OK with Sophia
Troy -no. She hardly forgive someone. She has been ignoring me
Roy -i figured it out. She barely talk to you
Troy - yeah and right now she is talking to Brian. Look (pointing at them)
Roy - so what will u do about it
Troy -i can't just go there. She is still mad at me. I have bought her stuff, sent letter, begged and even bought her a teddy bear but she doesn't want to talk to me.
Roy -shit. And u like her
Troy -u know I do
Roy - but she needs a change of attitude
Troy -thats is the main reason we are quarreling right now
Roy -she is going somewhere with Brian and they are smiling
Troy -what should I do.
Roy - in think u should follow them.
Troy -what if it makes matter worse
Roy -dont make them notice u
Troy -ok thanks
Roy -do u want me to follow u
Troy - no no. Fix ur problem with ur crush as I fix mine.
Roy smiled.
Troy left.
Just then Sarah came to occupy Troy seat
Sarah - why are u mad at me
Roy -am not
Sarah -stop lying. It's obvious u aren't even looking at my face.
Roy -ok am looking are u OK now
Sarah - yes I am.
Roy -ok
Sarah - then can u tell me why u just suddenly got cold feet
Roy - nothing (almost yelling)
Sarah - OK. If I ever do anything unpleasing to u am sorry
Roy looked at her and smiled.
Roy -are u...
Sarah - Henry (she shouted) and got up
Roy frowned
Henry -what are u doing seating with him.
Sarah smiled
Sarah -just making peace
Roy looked at them and looked away although he was hearing what they were saying
Henry - do u want to crab some ice cream
Sarah - no
Henry - but u love ice cream
Sarah - maybe next time
Henry -so what so u want
Sarah - I just want to stay with my bestie is that bad.
Henry smiled.
Sarah wrapped her hand around Henrys hand and they left.
Roy almost hit the deal but tried to keep calm.
###
Sophia - do u like my idea
Brian - yes I do.
Sophia smiled
Brian hugged her so tight
Sophia - u owe me one
Brian - I know.
Just then Rhonda walked in and opened her mouth wide. They werent seeing her.
Rhonda -so he called me here to see the gift of him hugging another girl. Jeez (almost crying)
He is hugging her so tight.
###
Rhonda thought
Should I call his name or I should just go back to the library. Gosh I never knew it will hurt so much to see Brian with another girl and not just another girl but Sophia. My arrival. My heart hurts and my mouth can't fucking close.
Within a second Troy came in too and saw Rhonda in shock.
Troy -rhonda Rhonda
She ignores still in shock
Troy shook her vigorously
Troy -whats wrong.
Rhonda pointed at Sophia and Brian still hugging and saying some words to each other.
Troy saw it. His gf was hugging Brian.
Troy spoke softly
Troy - is that why she didn't want to forgive me (whispering to Rhonda)
He looked at her and saw that she was crying.
Rhonda noticed that Troy was looking at her and she ran away while Troy looked at Sophia one more time and ran after Sophia.
###
Brian pulled Sophia away
Brain - I think I should go and work ur magic to Sophia so she can forgive me
Sophia - yeah. Should I come along
Brian- no I will just meet u later and tell u how it went.
Sophia -ok.
Brian - I will just go and look for her.
Sophia smiled
####
Rhonda couldn't stop herself from crying. And she figured out that Troy was following her.
She stopped and cleaned her eyes.
They are in the locker room. Just few people were there.
Troy - are u OK.
Holding her hand.
Rhonda nodded
Troy - maybe there is an explanation for what u saw.
Rhonda - what kind of explanation. We just recently started dating and he is hugging Sophia ( her voice was cranky)
Troy - it's OK. Stop crying
Rhonda - is Sophia not ur gf why aren't u angry at her
Troy - I am but am a guy our feelings don't easily show
Rhonda - he gave me this necklace today. And now... Now... (she touched the necklace)
Troy - it's OK. Stop crying hmm. Take this
He gave her an handkerchief.
Rhonda is always a soft girl.
Rhonda didn't know when all the tears started coming again.
Troy hugged her.
####
Brian has been looking for Rhonda. He went to the library and she wasn't there. He decided to go get some stuff from his locker.
####
Rhonda - thanks Troy
Troy - u are welcome. Can u stop crying now. He must have an explanation.
Rhonda cleaned her eyes again.
Rhonda pulled away from Troy arms
Rhonda - thanks for the handkerchief . I am done crying. Take it back. Thanks
Troy - keep it . In case u need to cry later when am not around
Rhonda looked at him and laughed
Troy - is it funny
Rhonda - u are hilarious
Troy - u have a nice smile
Rhonda blushed
Rhonda - thanks for making me smile.
Just then a girl named Bonny mistakenly hit Rhonda and she staggered and push Troy who fell and Rhonda fell on top of him.
They just stare at each other.
Few students there just looked and mind their business.
Brian walked in and saw Rhonda on top of Troy.
He frowned immediately. He dropped his letter in his hands and just gasped.
Rhonda - why are u staring at me that way.
Troy - nothing. It's just that u are so cute.
Rhonda laughed
Rhonda - stop flattering me
She knelt down and tried to stand up but sleep and fell again on top of Troy and he smiled.
Brian just kept looking. He didn't feel like looking forward so he truned and walked out of the locker room.
##
Rhonda - do u like it when girls fall on u. Why are u smiling sheepishly
Troy - nothing .
Rhonda knelt and rose up this time and gave Troy her hand. He took it and smiled. He stood up also.
5 minutes ago ·
Apio Favour
Troy - thanks he smiled
Rhonda - u are welcome.
Brian - we should go and ask our partner why they were hugging each other Rhonda frowned .
Troy - u don't have to frown. Just talk to him.
Rhonda - OK thanks .
They walked out of the locker together but unfortunately the bell rang . Troy - I guess we have to wait till tomorrow
Rhonda smiled
Rhonda - I guess so.
Troy - let's go to class
Rhonda - OK.
They went to the class together.
Brian was already in the class with his face sweating
He looked at the door has it made a noise and saw Rhonda smiling at Troy has he makes joke. Rhonda looked at him frowned and looked back at Troy who was smiling sheepishly at her.
###
Give this drama a name.

http://www.storyaim.com/2019/02/my-other-half-episode-15.html
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixxgood: 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
My other half
By Apio favour
Episode 14b
Sarah - Henry calm down
Sarah started shivering
Sarah -but how?
He ran out
Henry -just stay there
Sarah smiled
Henry came closer
Henry nodded.
Henry left her hand
Sarah shouted
Sarah -thank u Henry.
He turned smiled and continued walking.
9 hours ago ·
Apio Favour
Sarah changed into her new uniform and carried the other one along with her
Sarah quickly ran to the locker room and kept her wet uniform in there after squeezing the water out.
She entered the class and saw that every one was busy talking.
She went to her seat but before doing so she gave Roy a glace and he quickly looked away.
Henry - u are lucky the teacher just left and she didn't notice ur absence
Sarah -what about u
Roy -me, I just gave a brilliant excuse and she believed me
Sarah smiled. Then she turned to look at Roy
Sarah -why is he angry (she ask herself )
####
Break.
Rhonda was in the library when a junior student came to give her a letter from Brian
She read it aloud
Rhonda - dear Rhonda, I want u to come to the hall . I have a surprise for u.
Rhoda smiled. The letter was short but sweet.
She quickly. Got up went out pick her bags and headed for the hall.
####
Sophia - Brian are u OK
Brian - no am not. I made Rhonda angry today and I don't know how to apologize.
Sophia - what happened
Brian - nothing actually.
Sophia -ok u don't want to tell me?
Brian -its nothing seriously
Sophia -ok I have a plan for u to make Rhonda forgive u
Brian - really
Sophia -yeah
Brian -thanks
Sophia - but u have to follow me to the hall.
Brian -ok
###
Roy - have u made things OK with Sophia
Troy -no. She hardly forgive someone. She has been ignoring me
Roy -i figured it out. She barely talk to you
Troy - yeah and right now she is talking to Brian. Look (pointing at them)
Roy - so what will u do about it
Troy -i can't just go there. She is still mad at me. I have bought her stuff, sent letter, begged and even bought her a teddy bear but she doesn't want to talk to me.
Roy -shit. And u like her
Troy -u know I do
Roy - but she needs a change of attitude
Troy -thats is the main reason we are quarreling right now
Roy -she is going somewhere with Brian and they are smiling
Troy -what should I do.
Roy - in think u should follow them.
Troy -what if it makes matter worse
Roy -dont make them notice u
Troy -ok thanks
Roy -do u want me to follow u
Troy - no no. Fix ur problem with ur crush as I fix mine.
Roy smiled.
Troy left.
Just then Sarah came to occupy Troy seat
Sarah - why are u mad at me
Roy -am not
Sarah -stop lying. It's obvious u aren't even looking at my face.
Roy -ok am looking are u OK now
Sarah - yes I am.
Roy -ok
Sarah - then can u tell me why u just suddenly got cold feet
Roy - nothing (almost yelling)
Sarah - OK. If I ever do anything unpleasing to u am sorry
Roy looked at her and smiled.
Roy -are u...
Sarah - Henry (she shouted) and got up
Roy frowned
Henry -what are u doing seating with him.
Sarah smiled
Sarah -just making peace
Roy looked at them and looked away although he was hearing what they were saying
Henry - do u want to crab some ice cream
Sarah - no
Henry - but u love ice cream
Sarah - maybe next time
Henry -so what so u want
Sarah - I just want to stay with my bestie is that bad.
Henry smiled.
Sarah wrapped her hand around Henrys hand and they left.
Roy almost hit the deal but tried to keep calm.
###
Sophia - do u like my idea
Brian - yes I do.
Sophia smiled
Brian hugged her so tight
Sophia - u owe me one
Brian - I know.
Just then Rhonda walked in and opened her mouth wide. They werent seeing her.
Rhonda -so he called me here to see the gift of him hugging another girl. Jeez (almost crying)
He is hugging her so tight.
###
Rhonda thought
Should I call his name or I should just go back to the library. Gosh I never knew it will hurt so much to see Brian with another girl and not just another girl but Sophia. My arrival. My heart hurts and my mouth can't fucking close.
Within a second Troy came in too and saw Rhonda in shock.
Troy -rhonda Rhonda
She ignores still in shock
Troy shook her vigorously
Troy -whats wrong.
Rhonda pointed at Sophia and Brian still hugging and saying some words to each other.
Troy saw it. His gf was hugging Brian.
Troy spoke softly
Troy - is that why she didn't want to forgive me (whispering to Rhonda)
He looked at her and saw that she was crying.
Rhonda noticed that Troy was looking at her and she ran away while Troy looked at Sophia one more time and ran after Sophia.
###
Brian pulled Sophia away
Brain - I think I should go and work ur magic to Sophia so she can forgive me
Sophia - yeah. Should I come along
Brian- no I will just meet u later and tell u how it went.
Sophia -ok.
Brian - I will just go and look for her.
Sophia smiled
####
Rhonda couldn't stop herself from crying. And she figured out that Troy was following her.
She stopped and cleaned her eyes.
They are in the locker room. Just few people were there.
Troy - are u OK.
Holding her hand.
Rhonda nodded
Troy - maybe there is an explanation for what u saw.
Rhonda - what kind of explanation. We just recently started dating and he is hugging Sophia ( her voice was cranky)
Troy - it's OK. Stop crying
Rhonda - is Sophia not ur gf why aren't u angry at her
Troy - I am but am a guy our feelings don't easily show
Rhonda - he gave me this necklace today. And now... Now... (she touched the necklace)
Troy - it's OK. Stop crying hmm. Take this
He gave her an handkerchief.
Rhonda is always a soft girl.
Rhonda didn't know when all the tears started coming again.
Troy hugged her.
####
Brian has been looking for Rhonda. He went to the library and she wasn't there. He decided to go get some stuff from his locker.
####
Rhonda - thanks Troy
Troy - u are welcome. Can u stop crying now. He must have an explanation.
Rhonda cleaned her eyes again.
Rhonda pulled away from Troy arms
Rhonda - thanks for the handkerchief . I am done crying. Take it back. Thanks
Troy - keep it . In case u need to cry later when am not around
Rhonda looked at him and laughed
Troy - is it funny
Rhonda - u are hilarious
Troy - u have a nice smile
Rhonda blushed
Rhonda - thanks for making me smile.
Just then a girl named Bonny mistakenly hit Rhonda and she staggered and push Troy who fell and Rhonda fell on top of him.
They just stare at each other.
Few students there just looked and mind their business.
Brian walked in and saw Rhonda on top of Troy.
He frowned immediately. He dropped his letter in his hands and just gasped.
Rhonda - why are u staring at me that way.
Troy - nothing. It's just that u are so cute.
Rhonda laughed
Rhonda - stop flattering me
She knelt down and tried to stand up but sleep and fell again on top of Troy and he smiled.
Brian just kept looking. He didn't feel like looking forward so he truned and walked out of the locker room.
##
Rhonda - do u like it when girls fall on u. Why are u smiling sheepishly
Troy - nothing .
Rhonda knelt and rose up this time and gave Troy her hand. He took it and smiled. He stood up also.
5 minutes ago ·
Apio Favour
Troy - thanks he smiled
Rhonda - u are welcome.
Brian - we should go and ask our partner why they were hugging each other Rhonda frowned .
Troy - u don't have to frown. Just talk to him.
Rhonda - OK thanks .
They walked out of the locker together but unfortunately the bell rang . Troy - I guess we have to wait till tomorrow
Rhonda smiled
Rhonda - I guess so.
Troy - let's go to class
Rhonda - OK.
He looked at the door has it made a noise and saw Rhonda smiling at Troy has he makes joke. Rhonda looked at him frowned and looked back at Troy who was smiling sheepishly at her.
###
Give this drama a name.
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixxgood: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixxgood: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
My other half
By Apio favour
Episode 15
####
Don't miss the twist of love in this episode
#####
Rhonda - I guess so.
Troy - let's go to class
Rhonda - OK.
He looked at the door has it made a noise and saw Rhonda smiling at Troy has he makes joke. Rhonda looked at him frowned and looked back at Troy who was smiling sheepishly at her
Closing time
Every one has started going home but Rhonda, Brian and Sophia stayed back with some other student.
Rhonda just excorted Emily and Sarah to their car.
While Brian and Sophia were in the class discussing.
Brian - that's what happened.
Sophia - like seriously. Troy and Rhonda.... That's Bleep up. She is supposed to be urs. U guys just started dating for goodness sake
Brian - that's what I thought.
Sophia - I know u are heart broken right now. So I want u to help me write how u feel.
Brian - why
Sophia - we are acting a drama in my church. So am the one writing the script. I don't know how it feels to be heart broken
Brian - so?
Sophia - I want u to write how u feel towards Rhonda and break up with her
Brian - what?
Sophia - wait, it isn't real. U aren't really breaking up with her. U are just helping me write a script.
Whatever u say Is what the guy that
Is going to act the broken hearted part is going to say and beside it will help u to pour out ur anger and frustration out. So u can be calm.
Brian - OK.
Sophia - wait let me get a piece of paper.
Brian -ok
Sophia opened her bag brought out a note and tore the center out and gave it to Brian.
And he started writing.
Brian - so I should write it like
Sophia - like what?
Just then Rhonda entered the class and saw Brian with Sophia again. She turned to go but she stood still when she heard him say.
Brian - am breaking up with her.
Sophia - with Rhonda o.
Brian - of course. How can she expect me not to. Am angry and pissed at her.
Sophia - just write all ur feelings down.
Brian - thanks a lot Sophia. U are indeed a great friend.
Rhonda just walked out slowly. They didn't even notice her presence because they were backing the door of the class.
Rhonda ran out of the class and quickly went to her car and her driver drove her home.
#######
Betty has been sleeping since and she just woke up.
Annabel knocked her door.
Betty - who the hell is that?
Annabel - it's me Annabel
Betty - come in already.
Betty now sitting on her couch.
Betty - why are u here
Annabel - I have some news for u
Betty - about what.
Annabel - today when u asked us if we liked u.
Betty -what happened
Annabel - I heard some people saying that they just lied about liking u so that u won't get mad at them and that they only praised u because u will increase their salary.
Betty frowned.
Betty - that's what u came to tell me.
Annabel nodded
Betty exploded
Betty - I never knew that a university student like u can be so foolish.
Annabel frowned
Betty - didn't u know that I was sleeping. U came here just to tell me nonesense and spoil my mood.
Annabel - but u asked me to spy on them
Betty - yes I did. I want good news not some random persons like them who speak ill of me.
Annabel -am sorry
Betty - get out
Annabel - what?
Betty - have u suddenly gone deaf. I said get out (she shouted)
Annabel bowed her head and walked out of her room but stood when Betty barked again
Betty - call those stupid poor back bitters to the living room
Annabel - MA
Betty - is this girl deaf. I said call all the people u heard gossiping about me to the living room.
Annabel -ok MA.
####
Soon Betty and 6 other female maid were in the parlour including Annabel.
Betty - so u all have the right to talk ill about me
They immediately became scared
Betty - I will teach u a lesson that u all will be scared of my shadow.
They knelt down to beg.
Betty - 6 of u follow me outside my compound.
They followed her out.
Betty - Annabel I want u to be my supervisor. Whoever is not following my order tell me
Annabell nodded with fear when the 6 girls eyed her simultaneously with anger and disbelief
Betty - now I want u all to kneel down here for 2 hours. I will set the alarm. I will also be in the parlour watching u and movie.
Maids -madam abeg forgive us
Betty - for talking
After 2 hours of kneeling down . Pick pin for 4hours .
They just murmured and didn't say anything again.
They knelt down.
Betty -annabel watch them and if u aren't doing u job I will make sure u wash all my dads car 5 times each.
Betty smiled and walked to the parlour.
#####
Hours passed Betty didn't release them instead she changed the punishment form one form to another. The maids didn't dare say one word to her. They obeyed even if they are in pain. Some where even crying out of pain but Betty didn't release them.
####
Rhonda has been in her room since she came back from skul. Are parents aren't around just she and her guards and helpers. She refused to eat.
She just cried and cried and thought about how Brian was the first person she has ever allowed to kiss her and he broke her heart in just three days. How Brian made her laugh, how Sophia hugged Brian and how she was even going to make amends with him but he told Sophia he was going to break up with her. She kept on crying until she slept off.
####
Wednesday in Skul.
Rhonda came in and went straight to meet Troy.
And she hit him on his chest and he was shocked to see her hitting him in the locker room. Many Student haven't come to skul yet it was kind of early
Troy - Rhonda what's wrong with u
He held her hand
Rhonda - ur useless girl friend have taken Brian away from Me
Troy - who?
Rhonda - how many gf do u have
Troy - Sophia? She wouldn't do that
Rhonda -really? I heard Brian telling her that he wants to break up with me. She must have poisoned his mind against me
Troy - calm down. Let's go to the class.
Rhonda -no
Troy -please ...
She nodded
Soon they were sorted close to each other in the class
Troy - u eyes.
He touched her eyes
She looked at him
Rhonda - I couldn't sleep well last night.
Troy - why? Just because of Brian. There are many boys out there dying to be with u. Don't kill ur self over him
Rhonda - leave me alone. He said he liked me. I even let him let him...
Troy -let him what
Rhonda - nothing. What aren't u angry with Sophia.
Troy - I am angry with her. In short I am very very mad at her but I won't let her see me like someone who can't live without her
Rhonda nodded
Troy -and that's what u are supposed to do.
Rhonda -behave as if I don't care?
Troy - yes.
Rhonda - but I care and it really hurts me
Troy -dont worry I sill help u.
He hugged her.
Just then Brian and Sophia walked in laughing and frowned immediately they saw them
Sophia - Troy
He looked at Sophia and then at Rhonda.
Sophia - why the hell are u hugging her.
Troy pulled away from Rhonda.
Brian just kept quiet and watched the scene.
Troy whispered to Rhonda.
Troy -just play along. It's time to show them that u don't care.
Rhonda nodded.
Then Troy hold Rhonda face
Rhonda -what are u doing (whispering)
Troy - making them jealous.
Rhonda smiled
Then Troy kissed Rhonda. Rhonda was really shocked and just stood still. Then Troy pinched her and she started kissing him back.
Brian couldn't control himself anymore. He walked up to Troy and blowed his face with his fist disengaging them.
Then. Sarah came to meet Rhonda. She wanted to slap Rhonda but Troy stopped her by holding her hand.
Brian wanted to blow Troy again but Rhonda walked in and he stopped.
Rhonda -leave my him alone
Don't u dare hit him again or else I will make u regret it.
Troy just looked at Rhonda in shock.
She dragged his arm and they walked out on Brian and Sophia .sophia ran towards them. And dragged Troys hand but he flinched her hand away instantly. They bang the door on them leaving Brian and Sophia with their mouth wide open.
#####
Roy -please everyone go out. I want to sweep.
They left including
12 minutes ago ·
Apio Favour
Brian and Sophia.
Roy kept his bag and started sweeping soon Sarah came to help him.
Roy - why are u here
Sarah -helping of course.
Roy - leave u are not fully recovered.
Sarah -like u care
Roy - yes I care
Sarah -no u don't. Only Rhonda,, Emily and Henry cares
Roy - dint call Henry's name whenever am with u (he yelled)
Sarah -why are u yelling because I called his name
Roy -i said don't call his name.
Sarah -i will if I want to. He is always there for me, He cares for me a lot and I...
Roy - u what (yelling)
Sarah -whats wrong with u
Roy -get the Bleep off (he yelled again)
Sarah gasped and threw the broom on the floor and was about leaving.
She was close to The door and was about opening it when Roy dragged her hand and turned her around.
Sarah -let me go
Roy - really?
He then place his hand on the door almost pressing his body on Sarah's. She wanted to run but he dragged her back. And used his second hand to press the door. Sarah started breathing very very hard.
Roy - why are u trembling.
Sarah - I.. I. Let me go (almost whispering)
He brought his face closer to hers and was about placing his lips on her when Henry opened the door and Sarah almost felled but Henry caught her quickly.
And stood her up
Sarah -henry Henry (she was trembling)
Henry -what is going on here.
He looked at Roy
Roy -am just teaching her a lesson.
Henry -dont u dare mess with Sarah
Roy -or else what.
Henry - I will break ur jaws.
Roy -u wouldn't dare.
Sarah - Henry let's go.
Roy - she isn't even urs and u are protecting her as if she is urs.
Henry clenched his fist but Sarah dragged him and they went away.
Roy smiled.
####
Sophia is finally jealous...
If u were among Betty's maid what will u do if u see her on the street alone withOut body guard?

read next episode with the link below

http://www.storyaim.com/2019/02/my-other-half-episode-15b.html

1 Like

Re: My Other Half by Arhyohme(m): 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oboi....

See better uhdding......
Chop her father
Re: My Other Half by Lifeixxgood: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
My other half
By Apio favour
Episode 15b
Roy - she isn't even urs and u are protecting her as if she is urs.
Henry clenched his fist but Sarah dragged him and they went away.
Roy smiled.
#####
Sophia -what the hell was that for
Troy still holding his face
Troy - helping u make Troy jealous
Sophia-but I didn't tell u to to...
Troy -i know , am sorry
Sophia -i know u are trying to help but I don't want to push Brian away. I still like him even though he is messing up right now.
Troy - really? Anyways am sorry.
Sophia - it's OK.
#####
Bell rang for class to begin.
After several hours of teaching. It's time for break.
####
Break time
Andrea - Nancy I have been giving u letters to give to Betty. Why isn't she replying.
Nancy -i gave them to her, I really don't know why she isn't replying.
Andrea - I asked u for her number, u said she will be upset with u, I asked for her email and u said the same thing. Why doesn't she want to talk to me
Nancy - Andrea u know that she doesn't like u but u keep insisting.
Andrea -because I like her
Nancy -she likes Roy. And no matter how u send her messages, helping her like when u took Roys phone without his concert. Betty won't give up Roy for u.
Andrea frown
Andrea -but Roy doesn't like her.
Nancy -nd it's clear to her but it's Roy or no one else to her.
Andrea - whatever
Nancy - Andrea u are a handsome boy and many girls are out there waiting for you to approach them.
Andrea just looked at her in shock.
Nancy - she doesn't like u Andrea.
Andrea -but I like her.
Nancy - no matter what u do Roy and Betty are destined to get married to each other at one point or the order
Andrea -so u suggest I move on or fight for her
Nancy -u only fishy for someone who loves u back.
Andrea - anyways am going to the restaurant. I want to get some snack. Will u join me.
Nancy -of course. But I like vanilla ice cream.
Andrea -i know almost all girls likes vanilla
Nancy smiled.
They went.
The restaurant in
1 hour ago ·
Apio Favour
Fingers high skul has just opened. They don't usually open immediately skul resume.
But it's opened now
Henry - Sarah what was Roy doing to u before I came In
Sarah - I really don't know but he was very close to me and he was looking straight into my eyes
Henry -jeez that guy is a freak.
Sarah -but u came. U are my saviour.
Henry -really?
Sarah -hmm hmm. U are always looking out for me like am ur baby sister.
Henry smiled
Henry - I have something to tell you
Sarah -ok am hearing.
Henry - hmm ehmm
Sarah -just spill it out
Henry - if I tell u that... Ehm
Sarah -yes....
Henry - I think am ehm
Sarah -that u are scared of Roy harming me
Henry -ehm.. Yeah yes I am scared of Roy attitude towards u..
Sarah -dont worry I can take care of myself and if I can't u are always there. Right?
Henry -yes always.
Sarah -lets make a promise to each other.
Henry -ok. About what
Sarah -that no matter how we argue with each other. We will always I mean always be friends
Henry smiled
Henry - OK. It's a pinky promise then.
Sarah -yeah.
####
Troy - u have been frowning at me since I ..
Rhonda -am not frowning because of u.
Troy -then why are u angry
Rhonda - Brian wasn't man enough to meet me personally and tell me that it's over between us.
Troy -dont understand
Rhonda - I saw this letter in my bag.
She showed Troy.
Rhonda -he wants us to break up. And he did it with a letter.
Troy -shit. Like seriously this situation is getting worse.
Rhonda -yeah it is. And am not going to cry over some guy.
Troy -thats the spirit
Rhonda -but I really liked Brian. I guess I will just have to kill the feeling as soon as possible.
Troy -yes and I will always be here to help u
Rhonda - I wish him all the best with whosoever he dates after me
Troy smiled
Troy -thats hard for girls to say. They don't want any other person with someone they like. Even is they be with them or not
Rhonda -am not like that. As far we aren't together. Although it will hurt me to see him with someone else but I want him to be happy with whomever he likes
Troy -thats so cute. Rhonda the restaurant has just opened
Rhonda -yeah, they announced it
Troy -lest go get something to eat
Rhonda -am not hungry
Troy -ok ice cream,
Rhonda -no
Troy -french fries
Rhonda -no thanks
Troy -pizza
Rhonda - oh Troy am not hungry
Troy -ok if u aren't hungry just follow me there
Rhonda -i don't know
Troy -rhonda u need to get ur mind off things. Just follow me
Rhonda - uhm OK let's go.
####
At the restaurant
Troy and Rhonda have ordered pizza and juice after much persuasion.
Nancy and Andrea where also there with other student.
But it wasn't crowded.
Troy - u know I also like chemistry but I love physic more
Rhonda - u know physic? (looking surprised)
Troy -yeah
Rhonda - I like chemistry but don't really know much about physics.
Troy -do u want me to tutor u.
Rhonda just couldn't help it, she remembered when she and Brian where studying chemistry. And how he was just playing with her instead of studying, how he came to her house ND she played a game with him and how he came to their library and was staring straight into her eyes.....
Troy - hey, which Disney World are u in right now
Rhonda smiled. Troy has interrupted her thought.
Just then Sophia and Brian walked into the restaurant. Rhonda and Brian glanced at each other for a while then removed their eyes . Brian walked in with Sophia and they sat in they sat opposite Troy and Rhonda.
Troy -what the hell are they doing here.
Rhonda -are they stalking us.
Troy -lets just behave as if they don't exist
Rhonda - Waly Disney I guess. (looking only at Troy)
Troy -do u watch cartoon.
Rhonda -almost all girl do watch cartoons
Troy -what if I say I do watch too
Rhonda -what? Are u seriously saying u watch cartoon.
Troy -yeah alot
Rhonda - jeez
She started laughing.
Brian couldn't bear but to look at her face while she laughs.
Sophia -wwhy are u looking at her and smiling
Brian -nothing. I just like the way she smiles (looking at Sophia)
Sophia -whatever. Don't forget she is with another guy now who is supposed to be my boy friend
Brian -i know but she is happy. So am happy although its hurt that she is happy with another guy and not Me
Sophia -just let them be
Waitress -ma what would u like to have
Sophia - I want French fries and chicken.
Waitress -and u sir
Brian -just give me what she said. Just add juice.
Waitress -ok. I will be right back.
####
Rhonda -whats kind of cartoon do u watch
Troy - pal the patrol, miraculous ladybug, pj mask, in short all
Rhonda -ao what's ur favourite
Troy -kunfu panda
Rhonda -yeah I like it but I love miraculous ladybug more
Troy -i like it too. Am a fan of cat noir
Rhonda -i like lady bug.
Troy -i can't just wait for them to discover their identities.
Rhonda -me too. This is the way Marinette is going to behave when she knows that cat noir is Andrea.
Rhonda started acting funny. Just the way Marinette behaves when she sees Andrea.
Troy couldn't help but laugh and Rhonda joined in. ##
###
The waitress was about to keep their orders in the desk but Brian who was looking at Rhonda and wasn't paying attention mistakenly hit the tray of food and it fell on
Sophias body
Sophia -ouhhhhh see what u did.
Waitress -am sorry. I didn't mean to
Sophia-shut the hell up.
Waitress -maam really sorry.
Brian -it wasn't her fault.
Sophia -then whose fault is it (yelling)
Now everyone including Troy and Rhonda are now looking at the scene Sophia is causing
Sophia -u dare ruin my uniform. I will make u pay. I promise to make them fire u.
Brian -sophia it's OK
Sophia -no it's not. This foolish girl right here who can't do her job properly just ruin my uniform.
and u expect me to be quiet.
Brian -sophia it's OK u are embarrassing me. (looking at Troy and Rhonda who are smiling mischeviously At them)
Sophia - I don't fucking care.
Sophia stood up and slapped the waitress then walked out.
Everyone gasped.
Waitress -please help me beg her. I don't want to be fired. (talking to Brian)
Brian - don't worry she won't report u.
Waitress -thank u
Brian -sophia Sophia wait (screening)
In the process of trying to run after Sophia Brian spilled on the juice which where on the floor and felled.
Rhonda didn't know why she left her seat and ran to meet him and Troy followed her.
Rhonds held his hand.
Rhonda -brian are u OK.
Brian just looked at her and Troy was at her back
Brian -get ur hands off me.
He tried to stand up
Rhonda - am sorry. Brian are u hurt. Just tell me
Searching his body to see if he is hurt
Brian yelled at her
Brian -i told u to get ur hands off me. Go and meet ur that freak Troy.
Rhonda eyes were gathered with water.
Brian stood up and saw that Rhonda was about to cry.
All eyes in them now
Brian hold her hand
Brian -rhonda Rhonda am sorry
She just looked at him with tears in her eyes.
Tory dragged Rhonda to himself and hugged her and she poured her tears out.
Brian - Rhonda please am sorry. I don't mean to make u cry..
Troy -get out of here.
Brian -rhonda ....
He turned and walked out.
Rhonda turned her head to look at him and cried more
#####
How do u prefer for Rhonda Troy or Brian?

read next episode through d link below
http://www.storyaim.com/2019/02/my-other-half-episode-16.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love By Fate / One Minute Man - (romance Thriller) / A Husband's Secret (married To A Cheetah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 743
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.