Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Walter Onnoghen: Wike Talks Tough, Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Walter Onnoghen: Wike Talks Tough, Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses (22020 Views)

Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day / Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walter Onnoghen: Wike Talks Tough, Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses by njimezz(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2019
Just listen to urself, what course did u study in school self. If Sans like Femi Falana (SAN ), chief Afe Babalola (SAN) are telling us the irregularities of what the FG is doing and u are here talking rubbish, why now. Na u who do u dis strong thing
atakamus:
If Wike said this, I wonder what he is afraid of. CJN is not above the law. Let him prove himself innocent. This has nothing to do with the Niger Delta people. The law is the bases. Let the law be upheld.
Re: Walter Onnoghen: Wike Talks Tough, Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses by dante0147: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2019
atakamus:
If Wike said this, I wonder what he is afraid of. CJN is not above the law. Let him prove himself innocent. This has nothing to do with the Niger Delta people. The law is the bases. Let the law be upheld.

I don’t understand why people are just so gullible ? I wonder if there would be any Nigeria if people like you exist in this country
Re: Walter Onnoghen: Wike Talks Tough, Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses by nomenclature(m): 11:21am On Jan 14, 2019
atakamus:
How can you be useless and stupid at thesame time?

Re: Walter Onnoghen: Wike Talks Tough, Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses by lilangelapc: 11:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Owner feel say Buhari Na mugu? Person way dey set him game Well,4+4=8yrs who jump sorry for am...
Re: Walter Onnoghen: Wike Talks Tough, Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses by dopetotz(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2019
atakamus:
Nobody is disputing that fact but due process should be followed.
Re: Walter Onnoghen: Wike Talks Tough, Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses by ehissi(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
mercenary:
Yes!!!

Very stupid set of people... How do you try a CJ? Because he's not from the North? Mad people.

He is tried through NJC by law.....
Re: Walter Onnoghen: Wike Talks Tough, Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses by dopetotz(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
bkool7:
If we are to go by what Femi Falana and Afe Babalola have said, that no external bodies can investigate a seating judge for any crime, then wherein lies the doctrine of Separation of Powers.
Even the Executive with its clearly spelt out immunity cannot investigate itself.
Does the NJC have any agency that can conduct a detailed investigation on a criminal case?
Obviously, we have a lacuna here and the Judiciary is exploiting that ambiguity.
But the obvious is inevitable because either way, the chicken will come home to roast.

If the CJN can only be investigated by the NJC then he has a moral burden to step aside for a proper investigation.
I will advise you get more information from lawyers on this issues.
Re: Walter Onnoghen: Wike Talks Tough, Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses by bkool7(m): 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
mushystuff:

The Executive can and does investigate itself; that is why Babachir Lawal was investigated by a committee set up by the same Executive and he was removed yet the Executive refused to bring him before the judiciary for trial and judgment. It is also why when a police officer commits an offence, an orderly room trial is first set up for such an officer by the same police authorities before he is subjected to the judiciary/courts. It is also why the action against the former DG, DSS was handled within the Presidency and he was eased out of office yet no trial for the numerous charges against him. In fact, it the self-regulatory powers of the three arms of government that ensure the principle of separation of powers. The Executive should not be seen to attempt to over-reach itself for any reason!

Do not be ignorant please.

We are preferring to the CJN who is the head of the judiciary.

Your comment should address whether the Executive can investigate the Heads of Executive arm.

Don't be smart by half
Re: Walter Onnoghen: Wike Talks Tough, Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses by joe120120(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
atakamus:

u are a malu ?
talking nonsense
are u from Sudan ?
Re: Walter Onnoghen: Wike Talks Tough, Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses by EngrXrix(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
oderinlewo:

Ur hypocrisy is beyond this world.....how far about ganduje,maina,babacha lawal and all?..
Receive sense
The judiciary has been corrupt even before buhari came into power. Do ur research before u open ur mouth to scream hypocrisy like u even know the meaning.
Re: Walter Onnoghen: Wike Talks Tough, Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses by EngrXrix(m): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
gratiaeo:

Judiciary is corrupt because it's headed by a south south man. Is buhari not corrupt how many times have you open a thread about corruption in the presidency
I am not talking about anybody in particular. I am criticizing the entire system and not the individuals. Read and understand before u comment. FYI I am a south south man. Full blood.
Re: Walter Onnoghen: Wike Talks Tough, Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses by Asshurbanipal: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Wike is a phool. After running to sokoto to insult igbos and say they are not part of those that want to break Nigeria. Now that obi truncated his inordinate ambition he remembers that Nigeria is unfair to Niger delta and threatening to quit?

1 Like

Re: Walter Onnoghen: Wike Talks Tough, Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses by Basher8583: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
mbaboy:
Majority of APC supporters reason through the anus

But why is this paining you like this?..
Now listen...The CJN will be tried and heaven will not fall.
He doesnt have immunity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP / Anti-Grazing Law: We Have Started Leaving Benue - Myetti Allah / APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.